Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1103350 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
mayor1814:

U will cope na. Adekunle will rep. Erica sef go rep wella
They will definitely rep well but shalaye must plenty for those two
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adekunle , Mercy , Nengi ,Isilomo in one house

I want this so baddddd

Also want my kimoprah

I want NO SHIPS in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kiddwaya and Beauty in one house

O ga o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lauryn41:

O ga o
U too like badt thing cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Islanders get ready to defend Adekunle because the fantastic four fanbases will definitely cook on his head🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Onyi99:
Islanders get ready to defend Adekunle because the fantastic four fanbases will definitely cook on his head🤣🤣

As them dey cook we dey cook for segun head too cheesy Thank God that one na olodo wey Sabi disgrace himself make we see which food go sweet pass cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
QueenSindel:
As them dey cook we dey cook for segun head too cheesy Thank God that one na olodo wey Sabi disgrace himself make we see which food go sweet pass cheesy cheesy

I wonder why Sheggz agreed to go back to that house though🤣

What does he want to prove again?
MC already white washed him during their reunion na..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Haba…pls nau

I didn't write it for you. I did call out some viewers thou. So whoever the shoes fit, should do better.

Don't dumb down by attacking a housemate who was in his or her bed just because one blackmailer was crying out his or her eyes and playing the victim. Or start having problem with people who support such housemate who didn't want to be saddled in a ship because tbh, it's those viewers who support the blackmailer that dumb down their brain by supporting a victim card playing entitled blackmailer. No one brought anyone from their house nor married to anyone.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Onyi99:

I wonder why Sheggz agreed to go back to that house though🤣

What does he want to prove again?
MC already white washed him during their reunion na..

That finals wey Adekunle reach still dey pain am he wants to make up for that and probably win the 120M but he is a shapeless joker🤡

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SEO2002: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:
no be liquorose wey Dey dance like masquerade wey dem light fire! Let them bring her back Abeg!
grin walahi tati u no well. Wetin be this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dsimmer:

I didn't write it for you. I did call out some viewers thou. So whoever the shoes fit, should do better.

Don't dumb down by attacking a housemate who was in his or her bed just because one blackmailer was crying out his or her eyes and playing the victim. Or start having problem with people who support such housemate who didn't want to be saddled in a ship because tbh, it's those viewers who support the blackmailer that dumb down their brain by supporting a victim card playing entitled blackmailer. No one brought anyone from their house nor married to anyone.

Lastly, I didn't come to watch any boring ship. I came to see every character and personalities fleshed out.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
I dey fold arms look una. Knowing the production team, this season may turn out a second chance. I look forward to seeing Praise, Ka3na, Kaisha, Ellah, Trickytee, Pharmsavi and ChristyO.
Same here. 😂😂😂!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lastly, I didn't come to watch any boring ship. I came to see every character and personalities fleshed out.

I didn't even talk about Ozo and Nengi sef because tbh, I had no problem with them because they were unproblematic. (I didn't have problem with Lilo and Eric too, although some Eric fans were roaming despite the fact that he was the one who went to Lilo's bed. Lol) but as soon as Lilo left, he botched it yet came to play the victim at the reunion. Lol 😂 like I stated, I had no problem with Ozo and Nengi because they were so unproblematic. Of course, There were always back or forth between them or kinda entitlement between both of them on the show but no one was playing the victim between them. Outside there though, some were playing the victim for Ozo however Nengi had her own Pr defending and attacking.

I don't know what happened after they got outside of the show but I love the fact that no one came to play the victim at the reunion despite the ship not working out out there.

All in all, I don't like the idea of anyone crying out his or her eyes and blackmailing while playing the victim, after going to someone's bed. Or being nasty to others because they caught feelings. Worse was how some clownish viewers would even turn the real victim to a villain.

So yeah, I didn't come to watch shipping on the show but personalities yet the funny thing is I end up defending some housemates in shipping hence I made up my mind, if I see several shipping on the show, I won't even watch, let alone defending anyone. I did that in level up for example.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dsimmer:

Speaking of flirting. I find it funny when people take it seriously. There are good nature flirting just to please. That's Libra placement for example. They love to please others because they're venusian thus don't expect such people to act cold to anyone unwarranted except the person has got some harsh placements alongside it. Take Yemi for example. He flirted with those who flirted with him of course but was also the one matchmaking those interested in him with other guys at the same time because he didn't want anything serious with anyone. I did previously say there are some people who will think they're wrong if you keep telling them that they are wrong. That was the case of Yemi on the show and the reason why he got saddled with Kobosi when the hypocritical Kobosi started doing media rounds with all the housemates to blackmail Yemi unwarranted thus making these housemates to go tell Yemi that he was wrong and he should go stick to kobosi. I think I pointed this out on the show.

Heck, Yemi accepted the ugly toxic blackmailer who wouldn't leave his bed alone in the first place because that's who he is. Worse was how her toxic self would join others to say gibberish about Yemi for her own attention seeking validation yet would go report these other guys to Yemi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lauryn41:

I want this so baddddd

Also want my kimoprah

Don't want any housemates from the last 2 sets. Struggled to connect to a single one. 95% of housemates should come from Double wahala, See Gobe and lockdown. It's not fair but that's what they get for being borites. Especially that annoying whitemoney set.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
An housemate like Kimoprah should definitely be there. The way she got evicted was unfortunate. Was up against an alliance of Mercy/Ike that first week and Tacha that already had a fanbase. Then the twats decided to evict 3.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
I dey fold arms look una. Knowing the production team, this season may turn out a second chance. I look forward to seeing Praise, Ka3na, Kaisha, Ellah, Trickytee, Pharmsavi and ChristyO.
What's all these proverty in an all stars.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Haba…pls nau

As in I fear

LOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lauryn41:

I want this so baddddd

Also want my kimoprah

They are humans na, feelings go dey, and ship go happen, weda we like it or not... I'm not a fan of shipping, but realistically body no be firewood, most especially in a confined space like big brother house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Onyi99:

Get ready your baby girl Angel is coming
I don’t care!!
I don’t like her anymore!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
I just heard that Frodd is coming!grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
SEO2002:
grin walahi tati u no well. Wetin be this.
Lolgrin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lauryn41:

O ga o
Kidd might not like her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I don’t care!!
I don’t like her anymore!

Your bad bitch🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Onyi99:

Your bad bitch🤣🤣
That manipulative ashawo with skoin skoin?
I unstan!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Heard Mike is going too🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I unstan!

Don't worry Hun.
Your love for her will grow again during the show,I know you love controversial housemates
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I unstan!
Shine ya eyes just pack rubbish housemates give us The person that did that their selection don crumble finish!!! Na only pere and Queen I fit manage from that set today.....Queen may have been my ultimate fave their though if she wasn't brought 2 weeks later!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:
120M na ur mate even with all his club money grin I talk am say housemates wey no come are either in a very tight corner or weren't invited simple grin Even Ebuka said he for like join them naaa 120M can't be rejected by even a billionaire lol
And besides this will rejuvenate their engagements and the ones wey no come will have to work extra harder to stay relevant or get cancelled by the All-stars housemates cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Even this Rich but boring Married man dey cry to mutichoice to select him but nobody like him sad

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Onyi99:

Heard Mike is going too🤣
I see am grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
duduade:

As in I fear

LOOOOOL
LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.