Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083324 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2023
Onyi99:
Meanwhile my Bryann wrote and sang their theme song this season 💃💃
Nigerian idol’s progress is the new voice on bbnaija💖💖… sleeping bear fans kept forcing it on him😩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Clement1111:

Wm won't smell top 2

He should even consider himself lucky if he gets to the final
Becareful Oniovó. 😤

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2023
Jayjay32:

Dont underestimate how prepared Wm would be, shey the key to winning BBN is vote buying, and WM will come prepared same as Mercy with the rumours I’m hearing

They think it is by Twitter hate🤣🤣
They should go to Facebook and see how they love whitemoney

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
Let me even say my own about naija titan guys tongue tongue

MiracleOP fresh, brave ,Kind hearted, Intelligent, ambitious, Funny and playful which he overdoes sometimes and makes him look annoying!

Yemi cregx egoistic , pretentious and kinda dull for a man his age however he has a good fashion style.

Kanaga jnr is good in his artistic field , caring though too calculative and kinda cocky!

Blaqboi dark hearted and creepy but does well as an artist!!

Ebubu is still lost and yet to find himself !

Marvin is cool, a good content creator but expects too much loyalty from those he considers friends.

Yemi wasn't egoistic. If he was, he wouldn't have saddled with the ugly kobosi in the first place. This was Yemi who was even telling her that he liked her muscles. Lol. He was also soft hearted on the show to the point he allowed himself to be blackmailed with the threat of disqualification by the hypocritical manipulative kobosi, thus he had to keep watching out for kobosi, even though the hypocritical kobosi was equally flirting with other guys, including toddler. Of course he was bubbly, an unapologetic flirt and couldn't say no to girls who flirted with him considering he didn't like to be harsh. He was also calm in the face of provocation.

Yemi is not dull except you didn't watch the show. He came up with a beautiful poetry on the first day. He also won the geographical mapping for example and his HOH wager task was the deepest task ever on the show, considering everything he showcased during the wager. No wonder he won the highest wager on the show. He was also unconventional with the drama he came up with and the year books he designed.

KJ didn't show much of himself aside ship. He was competitive in task and showed a little of his stern trait while he was HOH but that was all. Some people thought he was bullying Ebubu at some point. I really don't know much of his personality considering he didn't show much of it. I would also say he didn't like loosing hence his competitive nature, considering he thought he would have won HOH in the place of Yemi, even though he only got two right on the map whereas Yemi got 6 right. He would also claim he was the one who told Toddler whenever Toddler got something right. So he was competitive. I would say he was competitive, stern aside his ship. He didn't show much at all. Even his stern trait only came out while he was HOH.

Black, Ebubu, Marvin didn't show much of themselves. Marvin only showed his competitive side in task and I guess that was why KJ who's equally competitive had eyes on him. Black was mostly 2 faced while constantly plotting but he didn't show much. Ebubu was mostly introverted thus didn't show much.

As for Miracle, he was competitive, mean, provocative, bad tempered and of course determined. I didn't see any kind hearted trait from Miracle. Besides, I didn't even think he liked kobosi, considering he always implied to kobosi that she looked ugly when he asked kobosi whom she looked like and kobosi replied that she looked like her father and his reply was, so it meant your father was facially challenged? Or when he told others that she ate like bricklayer and then started to hide food when he saw her coming cheesy He was part of those who put a lot of stuff into Nana's head against kobosi. He had a girlfriend he always gave shout out anyway. I thought he clung to kobosi because that was his game. He did say he would observe those who already got close on the show and would find way to get between them while instigating shit between them. That wasn't a nice person but he never said he was one anyway. So he was an instigator, mean, provocative and was determined. Also competitive. I also thought he read the game well at some point, considering he knew the top dogs thus went to start his constant instigation between them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Titaniumental:

Nigerian idol’s progress is the new voice on bbnaija💖💖… sleeping bear fans kept forcing it on him😩

Sharrap 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Titaniumental:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Who remember this CeeC's entry in Double Wahala Top 5. See the shock and disappointment in Tobi and Alex faces.
The best highlight ever in bbnaija

https://twitter.com/Mercy_Spartan/status/1680311227493367810?t=WL_mVNQsdJnEnj8xDoCqDA&s=09
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
I will be so glad if CeeC comes and will be so sad if she doesn't. CeeC, Erica - if both wount come, at least 1 should.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Threebear it's Sunday already. Are u still crawling through social media and preparing your guesswork?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dsimmer:

Yemi wasn't egoistic. If he was, he wouldn't have saddled with the ugly kobosi in the first place. This was Yemi who was even telling her that he liked her muscles. Lol. He was also soft hearted on the show to the point he allowed himself to be blackmailed with the threat of disqualification by the hypocritical manipulative kobosi, thus he had to keep watching out for kobosi, even though the hypocritical kobosi was equally flirting with other guys, including toddler. Of course he was bubbly, an unapologetic flirt and couldn't say no to girls who flirted with him considering he didn't like to be harsh. He was also calm in the face of provocation.

Yemi is not dull except you didn't watch the show. He came up with a beautiful poetry on the first day. He also won the geographical mapping for example and his HOH wager task was the deepest task ever on the show, considering everything he showcased during the wager. No wonder he won the highest wager on the show. He was also unconventional with the drama he came up with and the year books he designed.

KJ didn't show much of himself aside ship. He was competitive in task and showed a little of his stern trait while he was HOH but that was all. Some people thought he was bullying Ebubu at some point. I really don't know much of his personality considering he didn't show much of it. I would also say he didn't like loosing hence his competitive nature, considering he thought he would have won HOH in the place of Yemi, even though he only got two right on the map whereas Yemi got 6 right. He would also claim he was the one who told Toddler whenever Toddler got something right. So he was competitive. I would say he was competitive, stern aside his ship. He didn't show much at all. Even his stern trait only came out while he was HOH.

Black, Ebubu, Marvin didn't show much of themselves. Marvin only showed his competitive side in task and I guess that was why KJ who's equally competitive had eyes on him. Black was mostly 2 faced while constantly plotting but he didn't show much. Ebubu was mostly introverted thus didn't show much.

As for Miracle, he was competitive, mean, provocative, bad tempered and of course determined. I didn't see any kind hearted trait from Miracle. Besides, I didn't even think he liked kobosi, considering he always implied to kobosi that she looked ugly when he asked kobosi whom she looked like and kobosi replied that she looked like her father and his reply was, so it meant your father was facially challenged? Or when he told others that she ate like bricklayer and then started to hide food when he saw her coming cheesy He was part of those who put a lot of stuff into Nana's head against kobosi. He had a girlfriend he always gave shout out anyway. I thought he clung to kobosi because that was his game. He did say he would observe those who already got close on the show and would find way to get between them while instigating shit between them. That wasn't a nice person but he never said he was one anyway. So he was an instigator, mean, provocative and was determined. Also competitive. I also thought he read the game well at some point, considering he knew the top dogs thus went to start his constant instigation between them.
Yemi was definitely egoistic and infact that was the beginning of his downfall if u wanna tell urself the truth tongue tongue instead of u trying so hard to convince urself here that he is an angel and failing woefully at it🤣
He had an opportunity to detach himself completely from khosi and move on with blue aiva that he was fooling himself with but his stupid ego of seeing another man have khosi in the same house won't let him!! Miracle's arrival would have been to his advantage to live his truth and play his game freely but I guess Miracle was way smarter and pressed the right buttons🤣 Their was a day the yemi went ranting that khosi walked out on him with Miracle that should have been a good opportunity to act his age for a full grown man and leave her for the Miracle she disrespected him with "in his words" but then again his stupid ego came into play!! he even continued to see miracle as a rival instigating khosi and other housemates against him which is why I ensured he was kicked out so Miracle can atleast enjoy his partnership without a miserable intruder of a man tongue tongue Yemi acted dumb by not sticking to his strategy of being a free flirt that doesn't want to be caged meaning he wasn't being himself ! infact let me ask u which is the real yemi? tongue he falls in the category of those that weren't themselves tongue tongue And u are the one that didn't watch the show well cos he won no sponsored task!! That wager u are singing about was a collective effort by the housemates cos let me tell u even an intelligent person go lose wager if the housemates no gree cooperate with u!! fyi yemi is the first Nigerian male housemate that was bottom tail of the house twice which shows how intelligent he is buhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:
Becareful Oniovó. 😤

🤣🤣🤣

Na me and WMG this season.......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Titaniumental:

Your life😭😭😭

Shebi Bryann himself said it wasn't him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Updated list of ex housemates returning.
Mike Edwards
Ike Onyema
Mercy Eke
Frodd
Adekunle
CeeC
Uriel
Cross
Neo
Venita
Whitemoney
Ilebaye
Tbaj
Seyi
Soma
Alex
Princess
Angel
Pére
Will bring back this post by 9pm grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣

Na me and WMG this season.......
I go judo you.

Though I attacked Pere back then, but I will be rooting for him 💯 if he comes in....

We share same political struggle.

A brutal Obidient General. 😄

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Giel:
I also don't think I'll mind if Angel comes back. We need people with small crase.

I just hope Angel doesn't make me regret this grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
Yemi was definitely egoistic and infact that was the beginning of his downfall if u wanna tell urself the truth tongue tongue instead of u trying so hard to convince urself here that he is an angel and failing woefully at it🤣
He had an opportunity to detach himself completely from khosi and move on with blue aiva that he was fooling himself with but his stupid ego of seeing another man have khosi in the same house won't let him!! Miracle's arrival would have been to his advantage to live his truth and play his game freely but I guess Miracle was way smarter and pressed the right buttons🤣 Their was a day the yemi went ranting that khosi walked out on him with Miracle that should have been a good opportunity to act his age for a full grown man and leave her for the Miracle she disrespected him with "in his words" but then again his stupid ego came into play!! he even continued to see miracle as a rival instigating khosi and other housemates against him which is why I ensured he was kicked out so Miracle can atleast enjoy his partnership without a miserable intruder of a man tongue tongue Yemi acted dumb by not sticking to his strategy of being a free flirt that doesn't want to be caged meaning he wasn't being himself ! infact let me ask u which is the real yemi? tongue he falls in the category of those that weren't themselves tongue tongue And u are the one that didn't watch the show well cos he won no sponsored task!! That wager u are singing about was a collective effort by the housemates cos let me tell u even an intelligent person go lose wager if the housemates no gree cooperate with u!! fyi yemi is the first Nigerian male housemate that was bottom tail of the house twice which shows how intelligent he is buhahahahaha
You get plenty energy to type o…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
thatigboman:
I will be so glad if CeeC comes and will be so sad if she doesn't. CeeC, Erica - if both wount come, at least 1 should.
I don’t think Erica’s coming o.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:
I go judo you.

Though I attacked Pere back then, but I will be rooting for him 💯 if he comes in....

We share same political struggle.

A brutal Obidient General. 😄
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have waited for 2 years to fight your camp(WMG) for making me lose this account that season

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Since Sheggz isn't coming to the house

Who will Doyin asslick this season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
QueenSindel:

Opportunity to detach himself? Lol. You forgot Yemi was always in his bed? That's something you must always sink into the brain whenever you want to talk about the situation with Kobosi who wouldn't leave Yemi's bed alone. That's one thing you shouldn't forget and must note in your brain that Yemi was always in his bed.

In fact, Yemi ran away from his own bed in the first week because Kobosi wouldn't stop choking him on his bed despite telling her that he didn't want anything serious but friendship which Kobosi confirmed both in her interview, aside also confirming to Miracle. Prior to Miracle's arrival, Same Yemi had been the one matchmaking several ladies who showed interest in him. He tried matchmaking Yaya with Marvin despite the fact that Yaya called him a hot chocolate on the first night and indicated interest in him. He left Ipeleng for Juicy when Juicy told Yemi that he liked Ipeleng despite Ipeleng indicating interest in Yemi. He was also matchmaking Nelisa with Toddler. There was no guy for Kobosi who wouldn't leave Yemi's side anyway, thus Yemi was saddled with her but continued to tell her that he didn't want anything serious which Kobosi confirmed in her interview and even to Miracle on the show. Yemi didn't want the stress of a ship and we eventually found out why he didn't want such. Even if he didn't have a reason, it shouldn't be anyone's business because no one brought anyone from their house to the show.

Miracle arrived on the third day and indicated interest in Kobosi thus Yemi in his matchmaking style left Kobosi with Miracle and had even left his own bed to help their matchmaking. But it was Kobosi who continued to reject Miracle because Miracle didn't look the part for her. How was it Yemi's fault that Kobosi didn't want Miracle? I expect you to answer this question or simply shut up.

Meanwhile, I actually find the whole situation funny. I mean, she's ugly who wanted a hot Yemi for herself and wouldn't leave him alone yet felt Miracle was ugly and didn't match her taste 🤣 She actually has a right to her taste which shouldn't be anyone's business but the funny thing was the hypocrisy of it all because she continued to blackmail Yemi while she was rejecting Miracle. I mean doesn't Yemi also have the same right as hers? Not to mention the fact that no one brought anyone from their house to the show, let alone blackmailing anyone over it, aside the fact that she wouldn't leave Yemi's bed alone.

Anyway, After Yemi left his own bed on the third day, Kobosi started doing media round with the housemates to blackmail Yemi thus the housemates continued to meet with Yemi on Kobosi's behalf, aside the fact that she was constantly calling Yemi asshole blah blah blah. Thus Yemi had no option than to go beg her and had continued to offer her friendship which she turned down while she reiterated that she wanted more from Yemi and not just friendship. She also asked Yemi not to dare tell the housemates that they were just friends.

Eventually, she was the one who climbed into Yemi's bed once again, kissed and smooched with him while she started claiming they were back together on the next day thus Yemi couldn't say anything. It was only when she started asking Yemi to not talk to Blue anymore that Yemi refused her request but added that he wouldn't flirt with Blue in her presence which she accepted while saying that she didn't know how long she would tolerate such but Yemi's reply was "as long as they were in the house, she had to tolerate it but he wouldn't do it in her presence. She accepted it, considering she was the one who kept climbing into Yemi's bed.

So Yemi and Kobosi were already back together before the two confrontations which Yemi and Miracle had at the t & d game and the situation at the pool side. So Miracle was inconsequential as to the reason why Yemi and Kobosi were back together. It was Kobosi who wouldn't leave Yemi's bed alone, aside the fact that she kept blackmailing Yemi to others. She was the one who was climbing into Yemi's bed every night, smooching with him while begging Yemi to love her loud, after which she started claiming that they were back together. That's something you must always note into your brain.

The first confrontation at the pool side was when Blue came to hang by Yemi's side which got Kobosi angry despite the fact that she already accepted to have Blue in the equation. She had gone to drag Yemi away to talk to Yemi. Then Miracle started saying shit about Yemi which Yemi heard because Nelisa told Yemi. Also, while Yemi and Kobosi were ironing out their issues, Miracle came to drag Kobosi away and continued to say shit which Yemi heard thus Yemi went to confront Miracle over it. What even gave Miracle that right to be saying shit about Yemi? Na ment?

The second confrontation between Yemi and Miracle, aside the pool was at the T & D game. On both occasions, Yemi and Kobosi were already back together and as a matter of fact, Kobosi had even blackmailed Yemi before the t & d game while begging Yemi to not pick Blue but only her during the t & d game. Thus Yemi obliged her and continued to mention Kobosi's name during the t & d game whereas the hypocritical Kobosi kept mentioning Yemi alongside other guys whom she also kissed. It was even Blue who continued to mention Yemi's name and went to meet Yemi. Then the nonsensical Miracle started saying shit once again about Yemi until Yemi put him in his place. I have consistently told you to always note into your brain that Yemi wasn't the reason why Kobosi wasn't with Miracle. Kobosi didn't want Miracle but Yemi and even blackmailed Yemi with the threat of disqualifying herself if Yemi continued to hang out with Blue thus Yemi had to cut off Blue. Even Yemi aside, she preferred Thabang to Miracle. She had also preferred Black to Miracle. So it's not Yemi's fault. Always ensure to note that into your brain.

On the task, most of the tasks weren't based on intellectual tasks but whenever it was one, Yemi was always on top of it. He was one of the few who always did well in in the few puzzles brought up for example. That's something you forgot to note in your brain. When an intellectual geography map task came up for the HOH, Yemi won it. Yemi was also part of the group that won the Maldive getaway trip.

On the wager task which Yemi won the highest as a HOH, Yemi came up with the unconventional school year book and designed it, aside the unconventional Romeo twist drama and others. What the housemates did was partake in it alongside Yemi, just like they partook in other wager tasks they failed! So only a dumb person would say he or she didn't notice Yemi intelligence on the show. Just because Yemi wasn't much of a talker on the show, aside the fact that most of the tasks were physical tasks and game of chances. Heck, on the first day of the show, Yemi wrote a beautiful poetry. the Mimi jingle script in the early week, it was Yemi who came up with it, aside acting a major role in it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dsimmer:

Opportunity to detach himself? Lol. You forgot Yemi was always on his bed? That's something you must always sink into the brain whenever you want to talk about the situation with Kobosi who wouldn't leave Yemi's bed alone. That's one thing you shouldn't forget and note in your brain that Yemi was always in his bed.

In fact, Yemi ran away from his own bed in the first week because Kobosi wouldn't stop choking him on his bed despite telling her that he didn't want anything serious but friendship which Kobosi confirmed both in her interview, aside also confirming to Miracle. Prior to Miracle arrival, Same Yemi had been the one matchmaking several ladies who showed interest in him. He tried matchmaking Yaya with Marvin and Ipeleng with Juicy when Juicy told Yemi that he liked Ipeleng despite Ipeleng indicating interest in Yemi. He was also matchmaking Nelisa with Toddler. There was no guy for Kobosi who wouldn't leave Yemi's side anyway, thus Yemi was saddled with her but continued to tell her that he didn't want anything serious which Kobosi confirmed in her interview and even to Miracle on the show.

Miracle arrived on the third day and looked like he had interest in Kobosi thus Yemi in his matchmaking style left Kobosi with Miracle and had even left his own bed to help their matchmaking. But it was Kobosi who continued to reject Miracle because Miracle didn't look the part for her. How was that Yemi's fault that Kobosi didn't want Miracle? I expect you to answer this question or simply shut up.

Meanwhile, I actually find the whole situation funny. I mean, she's ugly who wanted a hot Yemi for herself and wouldn't leave him alone yet felt Miracle was ugly and didn't match her taste 🤣 She actually has a right to her taste which shouldn't be anyone's business but the fact that she was blackmailing Yemi over it, thus the hypocrisy of it all. Not to mention the fact that no one brought anyone from their house to the show, let alone blackmailing anyone over it and she was the one who went to Yemi's bed in the first place.

Anyway, After Yemi left his own bed on the third day, Kobosi started doing media round with the housemates to blackmail Yemi thus the housemates continued to meet with Yemi on Kobosi's behalf, aside the fact that she was constantly calling Yemi asshole blah blah blah. Thus Yemi had no option than to go beg her and had even offered her friendship which she turned down while she continued to reiterate that she wanted more from Yemi and not just friendship. She also asked Yemi not to dare tell the housemates that they were just friends.

Eventually, she was the one who climbed into Yemi's bed once again, kissed and smooched him while she started claiming they were back together on the next day thus Yemi couldn't say anything. It was only when she added that Yemi shouldn't talk to Blue anymore that Yemi refused her request but added that he wouldn't flirt with Blue in her presence which she accepted while adding that she didn't know how long she could tolerate such and Yemi said as long as they were in the house, she had to tolerate it but he wouldn't do it at her presence. She accepted it, considering she was the one who wouldn't leave Yemi alone.

So Yemi and Kobosi were already back together before the two confrontations which Yemi and Miracle had at the t & d game and the situation at the pool side. So Miracle was inconsequential as to the reason why Yemi and Kobosi were back together. It was Kobosi who wouldn't leave Yemi alone and was blackmailing him aside the fact that she kept climbing into Yemi's bed every night, smooching him and kept begging Yemi to love her loud, after which she started claiming that they were back together. That's something you must always sink into your brain.

The first confrontation at the pool side was where Blue came to hang by Yemi's side which got Kobosi angry despite the fact that she already accepted to have Blue in the equation. She had gone to drag Yemi away to talk to Yemi. Then Miracle started saying shit about Yemi which Yemi heard because Nelisa told Yemi. Also, while Yemi and Kobosi were ironing out their issues, Miracle came to drag Kobosi away and continued to say shit which Yemi heard thus Yemi went to confront Miracle over it. What even gave Miracle that audacity? Na ment?

The second confrontation between Yemi and Miracle aside the pool was at the T & D game. On both occasions, Yemi and Kobosi were already back together and as a matter of fact, Kobosi had even blackmailed Yemi before the t & d game while begging Yemi to not pick Blue but only her during the t & d game. Thus Yemi obliged her and continued to mention Kobosi's name whereas the hypocritical Kobosi was mentioning Yemi, as well as other guys whom she also kissed. It was even Blue who continued to mention Yemi's name and had even gone to meet Yemi. Then the nonsensical Miracle started saying shit once again about Yemi until Yemi put him in his place. I have consistently told you to always sink into your brain that Yemi wasn't the reason why Kobosi wasn't with Miracle. Kobosi didn't want Miracle but Yemi and had even blackmailed Yemi with the threat of disqualifying herself if Yemi continued to hang with Blue. Even after Yemi, she preferred Thabang to Miracle. She had even preferred Black to Miracle. So it's not Yemi's fault. Always ensure to note that into your brain.

On the task, most of the tasks weren't based on intellectual tasks but whenever it was one, Yemi was always on top of it. He was the only Nigerian who always did well in in the few puzzles brought up for example. That's something you forgot to note in your brain. When an intellectual geography map task came up for the HOH, Yemi won it. Yemi was also part of the group that won the Maldive getaway trip.

On the wager task, Yemi came up with unconventional Romeo twist drama and the school year book design and he designed the school year book. What the housemates did was partake in it alongside Yemi, just like they partook in other wager task which they failed! Also the Mimi jingle script in the early week, it was Yemi who came up with it, aside acting a major role in it. Heck, on the first day of the show, Yemi wrote a beautiful poetry. So only a dumb person would say he or she didn't notice Yemi intelligence on the show. Just because Yemi wasn't much of a talker on the show, aside the fact that most of the task were physical tasks and game of chances.
Abeg nau

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You get plenty energy to type o…
Lol I get the Mumu time today😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have waited for 2 years to fight your camp(WMG) for making me lose this account that season

Carry your Kala then.... 😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dsimmer:

Opportunity to detach himself? Lol. You forgot Yemi was always on his bed? That's something you must always sink into the brain whenever you want to talk about the situation with Kobosi who wouldn't leave Yemi's bed alone. That's one thing you shouldn't forget and note in your brain that Yemi was always in his bed.

In fact, Yemi ran away from his own bed in the first week because Kobosi wouldn't stop choking him on his bed despite telling her that he didn't want anything serious but friendship which Kobosi confirmed both in her interview, aside also confirming to Miracle. Prior to Miracle arrival, Same Yemi had been the one matchmaking several ladies who showed interest in him. He tried matchmaking Yaya with Marvin and Ipeleng with Juicy when Juicy told Yemi that he liked Ipeleng despite Ipeleng indicating interest in Yemi. He was also matchmaking Nelisa with Toddler. There was no guy for Kobosi who wouldn't leave Yemi's side anyway, thus Yemi was saddled with her but continued to tell her that he didn't want anything serious which Kobosi confirmed in her interview and even to Miracle on the show.

Miracle arrived on the third day and looked like he had interest in Kobosi thus Yemi in his matchmaking style left Kobosi with Miracle and had even left his own bed to help their matchmaking. But it was Kobosi who continued to reject Miracle because Miracle didn't look the part for her. How was that Yemi's fault that Kobosi didn't want Miracle? I expect you to answer this question or simply shut up.

Meanwhile, I actually find the whole situation funny. I mean, she's ugly who wanted a hot Yemi for herself and wouldn't leave him alone yet felt Miracle was ugly and didn't match her taste 🤣 She actually has a right to her taste which shouldn't be anyone's business but the fact that she was blackmailing Yemi over it, thus the hypocrisy of it all. Not to mention the fact that no one brought anyone from their house to the show, let alone blackmailing anyone over it and she was the one who went to Yemi's bed in the first place.

Anyway, After Yemi left his own bed on the third day, Kobosi started doing media round with the housemates to blackmail Yemi thus the housemates continued to meet with Yemi on Kobosi's behalf, aside the fact that she was constantly calling Yemi asshole blah blah blah. Thus Yemi had no option than to go beg her and had even offered her friendship which she turned down while she continued to reiterate that she wanted more from Yemi and not just friendship. She also asked Yemi not to dare tell the housemates that they were just friends.

Eventually, she was the one who climbed into Yemi's bed once again, kissed and smooched him while she started claiming they were back together on the next day thus Yemi couldn't say anything. It was only when she added that Yemi shouldn't talk to Blue anymore that Yemi refused her request but added that he wouldn't flirt with Blue in her presence which she accepted while adding that she didn't know how long she could tolerate such and Yemi said as long as they were in the house, she had to tolerate it but he wouldn't do it at her presence. She accepted it, considering she was the one who wouldn't leave Yemi alone.

So Yemi and Kobosi were already back together before the two confrontations which Yemi and Miracle had at the t & d game and the situation at the pool side. So Miracle was inconsequential as to the reason why Yemi and Kobosi were back together. It was Kobosi who wouldn't leave Yemi alone and was blackmailing him aside the fact that she kept climbing into Yemi's bed every night, smooching him and kept begging Yemi to love her loud, after which she started claiming that they were back together. That's something you must always sink into your brain.

The first confrontation at the pool side was where Blue came to hang by Yemi's side which got Kobosi angry despite the fact that she already accepted to have Blue in the equation. She had gone to drag Yemi away to talk to Yemi. Then Miracle started saying shit about Yemi which Yemi heard because Nelisa told Yemi. Also, while Yemi and Kobosi were ironing out their issues, Miracle came to drag Kobosi away and continued to say shit which Yemi heard thus Yemi went to confront Miracle over it. What even gave Miracle that audacity? Na ment?

The second confrontation between Yemi and Miracle aside the pool was at the T & D game. On both occasions, Yemi and Kobosi were already back together and as a matter of fact, Kobosi had even blackmailed Yemi before the t & d game while begging Yemi to not pick Blue but only her during the t & d game. Thus Yemi obliged her and continued to mention Kobosi's name whereas the hypocritical Kobosi was mentioning Yemi, as well as other guys whom she also kissed. It was even Blue who continued to mention Yemi's name and had even gone to meet Yemi. Then the nonsensical Miracle started saying shit once again about Yemi until Yemi put him in his place. I have consistently told you to always sink into your brain that Yemi wasn't the reason why Kobosi wasn't with Miracle. Kobosi didn't want Miracle but Yemi and had even blackmailed Yemi with the threat of disqualifying herself if Yemi continued to hang with Blue. Even after Yemi, she preferred Thabang to Miracle. She had even preferred Black to Miracle. So it's not Yemi's fault. Always ensure to note that into your brain.

On the task, most of the tasks weren't based on intellectual tasks but whenever it was one, Yemi was always on top of it. He was the only Nigerian who always did well in in the few puzzles brought up for example. That's something you forgot to note in your brain. When an intellectual geography map task came up for the HOH, Yemi won it. Yemi was also part of the group that won the Maldive getaway trip.

On the wager task which Yemi won the highest as a HOH, Yemi came up with school year book and designed it, aside the unconventional Romeo twist drama and others. What the housemates did was partake in it alongside Yemi, just like they partook in other wager tasks they failed! They weren't the reason why Yemi won the highest wager on the s Also the Mimi jingle script in the early week, it was Yemi who came up with it, aside acting a major role in it. Heck, on the first day of the show, Yemi wrote a beautiful poetry. So only a dumb person would say he or she didn't notice Yemi intelligence on the show. Just because Yemi wasn't much of a talker on the show, aside the fact that most of the task were physical tasks and game of chances.
Thunder has fired u dia and u will keep explaining why ur Useless yemi failed himself and lineage in the Bigbrother house🤡
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:
Carry your Kala then.... 😎
We clash tonight IF Wm comes tonight
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Craddock: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clement1111:

We clash tonight IF Wm comes tonight

Brother nor dey for war front...

I would love to have you as my guest prisoner if you try WM. 😎😎😎
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:
Brother nor dey for war front...

I would love to have you as my guest prisoner if you try WM. 😎😎😎
This isn't SYE season ooo

You and your WM go hear am
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tears are almost flowing, knowing the organizers may spice or fumble the season. I’m guessing the latter. BBTitans had so much potential. Ultimately, too many lazy people were in charge of production management.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clement1111:

Abeg nau

E weak you ba? 🤦🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
Thunder has fired u dia and u will keep explaining why ur Useless yemi failed himself and lineage in the Bigbrother house🤡

E pain am 🤣 if you dey use your brain wella, you would know Yemi wasn't the reason why Kobosi didn't want Miracle. She had even preferred Thabang, Black to Miracle. She also threatened Yemi with disqualifying herself, aside the fact that she wouldn't leave Yemi's bed but kept climbing into it every night. That's something you forgot to note in your brain. Also, Yemi and Kobosi were already back together before Miracle and Yemi confrontation. Such confrontation happened because Miracle continued to say shit unwarranted about Yemi.

And I repeat, only a dumb person would say he or she didn't notice Yemi's intelligence on the show just because Yemi wasn't much of a talker on the show, aside the fact that most of the tasks were physical tasks and game of chances. Heck, on the first day of the show, Yemi wrote a beautiful poetry. He was one of the few who always did well in the few puzzles that came up. He won the geography map task and won the highest wager on the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Seriously though, can this stupid thread of a stupid season just die already? BBNaija is starting tonight.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
LordTheus:

E weak you ba? 🤦🤣🤣
Since January,I don tire abeg

Shebi Bbtitans don close at least

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.