Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,461 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1096767 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2023
thatigboman:
but it is against the rules for HOH not to sleep in HOH room

He won't sleep there, he will still go to his HoH room most likely.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Lol is it not this same Sandra that was condemning the 2 days relationship of KhoYemi but now receiving kisses in 2 days too. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Please what's the thing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Smoothgio:
She and olivia suppose come house this evening
No need for flight ticket,just put them for night bus
Before Tuesday,them go reach house

Buwahahaahaha. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Reussite:
Lol is it not this same Sandra that was condemning the 2 days relationship of KhoYemi but now receiving kisses in 2 days too. shocked

That isn't just kissing bro, hands are doing things under the duvet grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 1:44am On Jan 22, 2023
tooexclusive:
Low key, I think the Nigerian female reps are all “runs girls” ... I don’t think any of them are career oriented... none at all.
facts.. 80% of 9ja girls on any bb na olosho. Just watch how they respond to the question,what's your plan outside bb houz,they begin talk rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:45am On Jan 22, 2023
Reussite:

As she come late, she wan quickly enter ship make she for see lifeline.

She for just follow Theo, I no know wetin carry her go Mmeli.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:46am On Jan 22, 2023
Who and who are gisting under duvet now?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:47am On Jan 22, 2023
InSanety:

Ipeleng and lukay

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:47am On Jan 22, 2023
No be Ipeleng dey under the duvet with jacob zuma lite

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:47am On Jan 22, 2023
InSanety:

Theo sef seems so invisible so far…she needs someone that’s center of attraction. Mmeli won HOH, perfect prey.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:47am On Jan 22, 2023
InSanety:

NO. NO

Because it is Mmeli, what is your problem with me guy? Are you South African? Even KG is not on my case like this.

The Nigerian girls have been with Juicy Jay and Thabang, did I say anything against them? Why do you now think that it is because this one is with a South African that I have issues?

I no come here celebrate say Yvonne and Juicy Jay wan ship?

You're very lucky anti-spambot banned my account. Stop quoting me with your own bias and projecting on me.

- Safari.

From the time wey you use this same stupid moniker troll Laycon with all that vile shitt wey you vomit, I know say you get serious issues. I been think say you go don mature by now but I can see that you are still the same person. I feel very very sorry for you…

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:47am On Jan 22, 2023
InSanety:
Lukay and Ipeleng I think

Is it me or were they talking about someone’s armpits smelling?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 1:47am On Jan 22, 2023
aroundnaija:

That isn't just kissing bro, hands are doing things under the duvet grin
Lol I don’t blame her. Almost all the HMs are now in ships grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Theo sef seems so invisible so far…she needs someone that’s center of attraction. Mmeli won HOH, perfect prey.

HOH wey dey expire in two days, wetin she go do when another person win?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:48am On Jan 22, 2023
InSanety:

I have been trying to figure out….
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Wotowotoman:

From the time wey you use this same stupid moniker troll Laycon with all that vile shitt wey you vomit, I know say you get serious issues. I been think say you go don mature by now but I can see that you are still the same person. I feel very very sorry for you…

Feel sorry for yourself, werey.

I don sabi say you be troll, na wetin make you just dey focus on me.

You just wan troll. Enjoy yourself

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:49am On Jan 22, 2023
JP tank don start again...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:49am On Jan 22, 2023
InSanety:

HOH wey dey expire in two days, wetin she go do when another person win?

I’m just saying because me I don’t understand this sudden cuddle buddy…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lol nooo we need Sandra on the show with her contrived drama

I’m surprised at this Mmeli coupling though

I'm shocked too. Never saw it coming. Was thinking Yemi our lover will add her to his harem.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Onyi99:

Ipeleng and lukay

Oh, invisible couple.

Ipeleng na another person wey fall hand. So much great potential, wasted on a pensioner.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Reussite:

Lol I don’t blame her. Almost all the HMs are now in ships grin

But no real ships yet if you check very well. The girl na just hypocrite na she dey talk say people dey ship under 4 days but her own no even reach 4 days grin😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:50am On Jan 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin the lip con wide join
Lhimeet:

That lips go go well for BJ sha tongue

For every disadvantage there’s an advantage

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 1:51am On Jan 22, 2023
InSanety:

Mmeli over Theo for me though

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Beorn:

I'm shocked too. Never saw it coming. Was thinking Yemi our lover will add her to his harem.
Don’t think Yemi is interested in any of the Naija babes for this show grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Reussite:

Mmeli over Theo for me though

✅👍🏼

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Ehiy GeePe Tanks, make I reduce my volume werey just dey shout f*k f*k😒

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:52am On Jan 22, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Don’t think Yemi is interested in any of the Naija babes for this show grin

Naija babes don tire Yemi, he wants to explore far and wide..

Variety is the spice of life..

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Beorn:

She started staying away when Yemi moved to blue aiva......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:54am On Jan 22, 2023
It seems na blackboi go be the rebound of khosi......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Yuck angry

Jay Pee using her hand to pick her nose
angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Ok its Lukay and Ipeleng under the duvet, it was Olivia’s armpits Lukay was talking about lol

Her name came up, Ipeleng said she likes her, Lukay said he likes her too but her armpits smell

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.