Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1098765 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Olodo Olivia ITK, I pity Juicy Jay
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
DoubleeDee:
It is a pity we see ourselves from our pseudo ethic identity before seeing ourselves as Africans. This is very evident in our local polity and it's replicated in every facet of our lives.

Rather than assess HMs for what they bring to the show, we have continually displayed several instances of ethnic bias even amongst our own on BBN.

I don't care what SAns are doing to promote what we termed their own, the show is about individuals and not country. Anyone that is deserving of a win should be promoted irrespective of their nationality. Our actions and reasoning should not be shaped by our perception of how others are behaving but what works for us.

Why can't we have non Nigerians by merit in key positions of our industrial structure and development? Even the current PM of UK is of Indian descent. Such a thing will not happen in Africa and that is why we have remained underdeveloped.

Everything is seen from the prism of "us and them" even in a harmless reality show like BB. Let's enjoy the show by removing that cloak of prejudice please.
so on merit, please who deserve to win this show? I just want to know o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mrbllymer:
You ain’t making any iota of sense, comparing a sensitive position that has to do with leadership, intelligence , decision making , people’s life , economy with a show that promotes nothing but entertainment, I could count the numbers of winners that are actually intelligent , sound and got something to offer.

I hope this will be applicable to you supporting someone else over your siblings cos the outsider is seems more appealing or sound than your family. See analysis🧐

We are not talking essence here, we are talking attitude. "If you don't gerrit, forget aboutrit".
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
hayzed19:
Allow individuals to campaign and vote for whomever they like... This is democracy... I couldn't even vote for Tinubu because of his age, but when it comes to Tinubu's achievements in Lagos, no one can dismiss him.
There is a global economic slump...stop acting as if Nigeria is the only country experiencing a downturn.

Please which achievements in Lagos? Achievement of turning Lagos to his personal property? Achievement that Fashola did?

Which achievements in Lagos? The one that he did not pay old people pension and when they went to his office to prevail on him, he came out and said, "So, you people are not dead?"

Achievement that he set OPC boys to go and kill Hausa people in Lagos? Achievement of MC Oluomo, agberos and high taxation that isn't favourable to them?

Which achievements in Lagos?

A lot of Nigerians are intellectually lazy, a lot of you refuse to read or research, you just parrot silly propaganda.

Which achievements in Lagos did Tinubu achieve? Lagos that was former capital, how did Tinubu achieve anything for a state that had already benefitted so much from being the country's capital for over 50 years?

Please, if you want to sell corn, sell the corn well. Don't come here and be regurgitating silly propaganda as if Lagos did not exist before Tinubu. Go and do research, don't be lazy.

Or better still, since you're allegedly not supporting that fellow, don't come and post his propaganda here.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Rishi is Indian descent. We are all Africans, one land one continent. Even the medium you are watching the show on is SAan, a good example of investment collabo. Let's be guided!
WTF how's this related to big brother! Moreover, Rishi never claimed Indian. Is khosi of Nigerian descent living in Southie?

And watching the show ain't free last time I checked, The largest market in Africa isn't a joke, it's purely business It's not like they are doing you any favor than themselves, they are simply making themselves richer and taking most of the money back to their country.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:
I hate Nigerians sha

I don’t know why most have zero sense of reasoning

Self righteous asses

South Africans are solidly behind james brown and they are throwing down yemi and out nigerian girls which they have tagged as witches to get the prize

Ogbori nigerians are busy supporting khosi under the guise of being unbiased and “its not a country game”

It’s a freaking flipping fvcking country game

Open your blind eyes to see the writing on the wall , They’ll project their nonsense on us , we accept and they’ll get the prize

I’m pissed as hell

Allow people support whomever they want to. This is a reality TV show not your local government election where you get to support your kinsman. Viewers should be able to choose who catches their attention and likeness.. No housemate is paying subscription for me so I'm allowed to fave anybody irrespective of their nationality.

I don't have any Nigerian fave and I don't know if I will have one, maybe as the game progresses, I might.

I

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
If another couple will be leaving this Sunday apart from Santheo, it should be Juvonne or whatever they call themselves. Yvonne is nothing but a premium delawood. Her diary session is excruciating to watch. Zero vibe, zero life, zero content. In the house if she's not with her gossip gang, she's looking bored. Even her ship with juicy Jay has fizzled. She and her pair are two characters that won't be missed if they leave the show on Sunday

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

Chicken out ke?

Is this politics section?

Why should I engage somebody that wants to vote an aged, bigoted, criminal drug dealer?

You are probably a criminal too, and you want to vote someone who reminds you of yourself. A man who cannot even walk without aid? A man who speaks incoherently? A man that is incapable of answering basic questions?

I should engage you? I will not waste intelligence on someone like you, your choice already tells me how empty you are. Go and talk to agberos in your street, that's your IQ level.

How will you qualify a governor who tribalized the rehabilitation and reunification of destitute with their families? A governor who sacked non indigenes from the civil service, who specializes in propaganda and dissemination of fake information?

No, I’m a decent man. It is you whom criminality runs in your lineage, no wonder you and your sister normally use bbnaija to defraud people of their money. A thief like you has no moral right to criticize Tinubu.

My choice is an achiever, a builder of men, an accountant per excellence, the brain behind modern Lagos. What can you say about your candidate? Nothing, he’s empty just like you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
DoubleeDee:

We are not talking essence here, we are talking attitude. "If you don't gerrit, forget about it".
Lmao very funny just got a few questions for you!
Attitude can't be generalized and can both be subjective/ objective in the sense that it's only a few months and doesn't depict the true character of the housemates involved.

It's an entertainment show, not an educational or behavioral show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
When I was young, I read the Mormon Bible.

According to that Bible, black people were created because a certain tribe went to fight Israelites, I think they were called Amalekites.

So, the Amalekites wanted to go to war with the Israelites, so God punished them, by increasing the heat of the sun, so, they burnt and became dark.

That is how the Mormon Bible depicts black people. That is why Mormons are racist towards black people, because they think the black people are descendants of a cursed tribe.

Now, when you see people supporting withered old men like Bola Tinubu, Paul Biya and that South Sudanese President that peed on himself at an event, it helps you understand why Mormons think that black people are cursed.

BECAUSE IF NO BE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR YOU FROM YOUR MAMA BELLE, WETIN GO MAKE YOU DEY SUPPORT PERSON WEY DEY LICK MICROPHONE, DEY SPEAK "BALABLU"?

The black race is cursed, and Nigeria, being the most populous black nation, is the most obvious pointer to the backward, useless, mindset that has ruled the race since time immemorial. If you people like, don't emancipate yourselves in February, continue voting rubbish and expecting good things. The whole world will continue to spit on you and regard you as the lower animals you want to be.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
dominique:
If another couple will be leaving this Sunday apart from Santheo, it should be Juvonne or whatever they call themselves. Yvonne is nothing but a premium delawood. Her diary session is excruciating to watch. Zero vibe, zero life, zero content. In the house if she's not with her gossip gang, she's looking bored. Even her ship with juicy Jay has fizzled. She and her pair are two characters that won't be missed if they leave the show

I agree with you.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Alphagan:

How will you qualify a governor who tribalized the rehabilitation and reunification of destitute with their families? A governor who sacked non indigenes from the civil service, who specializes in propaganda and dissemination of fake information?

No, I’m a decent man. It is you whom criminality runs in your lineage, no wonder you and your sister normally use bbnaija to defraud people of their money. A thief like you has no moral right to criticize Tinubu.

My choice is an achiever, a builder of men, an accountant per excellence, the brain behind modern Lagos. What can you say about your candidate? Nothing, he’s empty just like you.
Just dey play,dey play shogbo..

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
dominique:
If another couple will be leaving this Sunday apart from Santheo, it should be Juvonne or whatever they call themselves. Yvonne is nothing but a premium delawood. Her diary session is excruciating to watch. Zero vibe, zero life, zero content. In the house if she's not with her gossip gang, she's looking bored. Even her ship with juicy Jay has fizzled. She and her pair are two characters that won't be missed if they leave the show on Sunday
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem mummy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
one thing this bbtitans shows is that we Nigerians are very angry and wants to fight at every slightest provocation

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:
When I was young, I read the Mormon Bible.

According to that Bible, black people were created because a certain tribe went to fight Israelites, I think they were called Amalekites.

So, the Amalekites wanted to go to war with the Israelites, so God punished them, by increasing the heat of the sun, so, they burnt and became dark.

That is how the Mormon Bible depicts black people. That is why Mormons are racist towards black people, because they think the black people are descendants of a cursed tribe.

Now, when you see people supporting withered old men like Bola Tinubu, Paul Biya and that South Sudanese President that peed on himself at an event, it helps you understand why Mormons think that black people are cursed.

BECAUSE IF NO BE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR YOU FROM YOUR MAMA BELLE, WETIN GO MAKE YOU DEY SUPPORT PERSON WEY DEY LICK MICROPHONE, DEY SPEAK "BALABLU"?

The black race is cursed, and Nigeria, being the most populous black nation, is the most obvious pointer to the backward, useless, mindset that has ruled the race since time immemorial. If you people like, don't emancipate yourselves in February, continue voting rubbish and expecting good things. The whole world will continue to spit on you and regard you as the lower animals you want to be.
One chilled best cream liqueur for you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nhazeru:

Allow people support whomever they want to. This is a reality TV show not your local government election where you get to support your kinsman. Viewers should be able to choose who catches their attention and likeness.. No housemate is paying subscription for me so I'm allowed to fave anybody irrespective of their nationality.

I don't have any Nigerian fave and I don't know if I will have one, maybe as the game progresses, I might.

I

Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Yemi needs to stop giving this girl cheap popularity sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jay16:
One chilled best cream liqueur for you

Guy, I say if I came to this world as a white person, I would have been unapologetically racist.

You cannot tell me, that is voting candidates based on their ideologies and impeccable character, that I am not intellectually superior to somebody that is voting a drug lord that is even physically and mentally unsound.

Imagine sending something like Tinubu to the world stage, as the President of the most populous black nation in the world. Just imagine. Don't black people have shame? Somebody you cannot even give work as gateman, you want to give him President?

Black people amaze me. I don't know which sin I committed in my past life to make me end up as a black Nigerian, but may affliction not rise a second time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu is corrupt, as are all politicians... most politicians throughout the world are corrupt...
Lagos was the former capital, but what exactly is Lagos? IGR was 14.9 billion prior to Tinubu's term and N83.02 billion during his tenure. Lagos' IGR growth rate was 468.63 percent between 1999 and 2007.
In attempt to bring governance closer to the people of Lagos state, Tinubu formed an additional 36 LCDAs, which caused a schism between Lagos and the OBJ-led FG, and Obasanjo suspended federal funding for local government in Lagos...
what about the Road maps, railway maps, port maps, and housing maps, Roadmaps for hospitals in lagos...
No politician is without flaw.
With that way of thinking, I'm sure you don't know more about politics than I do. a=Asking me not to be lazy, don't even allow us go that way... perhaps you should do more research before advising me not to be lazy... I don't engage in tribal politics since I know it will harm everyone... But claiming Tinubu has no successes in Lagos demonstrates who you are once more...
Finally...Obidatti for Federal.
safarigirl:

Please which achievements in Lagos? Achievement of turning Lagos to his personal property? Achievement that Fashola did?

Which achievements in Lagos? The one that he did not pay old people pension and when they went to his office to prevail on him, he came out and said, "So, you people are not dead?"

Achievement that he set OPC boys to go and kill Hausa people in Lagos? Achievement of MC Oluomo, agberos and high taxation that isn't favourable to them?

Which achievements in Lagos?

A lot of Nigerians are intellectually lazy, a lot of you refuse to read or research, you just parrot silly propaganda.

Which achievements in Lagos did Tinubu achieve? Lagos that was former capital, how did Tinubu achieve anything for a state that had already benefitted so much from being the country's capital for over 50 years?

Please, if you want to sell corn, sell the corn well. Don't come here and be regurgitating silly propaganda as if Lagos did not exist before Tinubu. Go and do research, don't be lazy.

Or better still, since you're allegedly not supporting that fellow, don't come and post his propaganda here.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
damiviolet:
Yemi needs to stop giving this girl cheap popularity sad

He doesn't have sense.

He should continue boosting her name and helping her winning chances.

That's why till tomorrow, as much as I dislike Laycon, I will always respect him for how he played his game. Till next year, Laycon no fit give goat scholarship. He sabi him game die. Not once, did he enter Diary Room, to speak on the positive traits of any housemate. He knew his competition, and he was mindful about not giving them any airtime. You no fit hear Erica name for the boy mouth for DS.

You will see now, Khosi no go mention him name for her own DS.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
DoubleeDee:
It is a pity we see ourselves from our pseudo ethic identity before seeing ourselves as Africans. This is very evident in our local polity and it's replicated in every facet of our lives.

Rather than assess HMs for what they bring to the show, we have continually displayed several instances of ethnic bias even amongst our own on BBN.

I don't care what SAns are doing to promote what we termed their own, the show is about individuals and not country. Anyone that is deserving of a win should be promoted irrespective of their nationality. Our actions and reasoning should not be shaped by our perception of how others are behaving but what works for us.

Why can't we have non Nigerians by merit in key positions of our industrial structure and development? Even the current PM of UK is of Indian descent. Such a thing will not happen in Africa and that is why we have remained underdeveloped.

Everything is seen from the prism of "us and them" even in a harmless reality show like BB. Let's enjoy the show by removing that cloak of prejudice please.

Sunak is of Indian Origin but will nvr claim such,His Parents migrated to the UK in the late 1960s,he was born in Southampton,and here you're trying to make the man an Indian? This joke is on you,i'm sure if i dig deeper i can will be able to count the number of times he has visited India.
That bn said,Your logic is not logiking at all,all what you're saying only make sense if it were to BBN.

It quite unfortunate alot of u here nvr really watched BBA,na we wey watch BBA understand how dis things work,this is a different ball game,it is not about the individual at all,it is a bragging right amidst countries in thesame continent (Africa).

Southy will nvr ever support a Nigerian no matter how Superb the individual is,so i don't see why a Nigerian should go ahead and support a Southy,wen we still have capable Nigerians in there.

You know what,no long talk,go to Twitter and feed your eyes,let see if you will still maintain this stand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
hayzed19:
Tinubu is corrupt, as are all politicians... most politicians throughout the world are corrupt...
Lagos was the former capital, but what exactly is Lagos? IGR was 14.9 billion prior to Tinubu's term and N83.02 billion during his tenure. Lagos' IGR growth rate was 468.63 percent between 1999 and 2007.
In attempt to bring governance closer to the people of Lagos state, Tinubu formed an additional 36 LCDAs, which caused a schism between Lagos and the OBJ-led FG, and Obasanjo suspended federal funding for local government in Lagos...
what about the Road maps, railway maps, port maps, and housing maps, Roadmaps for hospitals in lagos...
No politician is without flaw.
With that way of thinking, I'm sure you don't know more about politics than I do. a=Asking me not to be lazy, don't even allow us go that way... perhaps you should do more research before advising me not to be lazy... I don't engage in tribal politics since I know it will harm everyone... But claiming Tinubu has no successes in Lagos demonstrates who you are once more...
Finally...Obidatti for Federal.

Anybody that uses this thing to argue, I no dey rate them.

IGR ke? Do you know what HDI is? IGR is POINTLESS, if HDI is not solid.

Any idiot can generate money, all you have to do is increase taxes and IGR go dey flow, but where the money dey go? Go and check every HDI indices, Tinubu no fit touch Peter Obi

You know a good government, by how much it impacts the people's lives positively, not how much it raised. You know by what they did with little.

IGR wey the average Lagosian no benefit from is useless. Soludo went and was raising taxes in Anambra anyhow, people wey never chop food finish, Soludo was expecting them to pay 20k because dem wan carry load enter market. Tomorrow, Soludo too will say Anambra generated high IGR under him, even though the people that paid the money are impoverished.

What is the point of a beautiful house, if its occupants are mostly haggard and exhausted?

Please, don't allow anybody deceive you with IGR. It flatters to deceive.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
switlily25:

She’s still better than that over bleached hoe with the biggest forehead!
Rest!
Talking about bleaching,A khosi fan shouldn't be d one attacking other hms with dat.

Have you seen Khosi's knuckle?
More like Boli(roasted plantain) grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
hayzed19:
Goan tell that to the southy that started the double standard...is there a non-southy by merit in key positions of their industrial structure and development..the same southy government that limit job opportunities for nigerian and other africans ...Rishi is british and that context does not even correlate...
Abeg tell am o,Rishi wey be clean British,born and bread in UK
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
See this itibolibo Sandra blaming Theo for their nominations. When you were forming Ikorodu Harlem gangster towards Olivia, what did you expect the housemates to do?

Better learn to take responsibility for your misfortune. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
COOL10:
See this itibolibo Sandra blaming Theo for their nominations. When you were forming Ikorodu Harlem gangster towards Olivia, what did you expect the housemates to do?

Better learn to take responsibility for your misfortune. undecided

Na she dem no even like pass. Her brain dey touch.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Titaniumental:

Talking about bleaching,A khosi fan shouldn't be d one attacking other hms with dat.

Have you seen Khosi's knuckle?
More like Boli(roasted plantain) grin

Abeg no insult boli, dose knuckles are severely burnt

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

Na she dem no even like pass. Her brain dey touch.

Theo looks so depressed. She's draining his soul 😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
I never ask you to rate me...never did i talk about HDI here...Yes Anambra has a far better Human development Index and I have never dispute that..but you saying Tinubu has no achievements in lagos shows you are a fuvking hypocrites..
safarigirl:

Anybody that uses this thing to argue, I no dey rate them.

IGR ke? Do you know what HDI is? IGR is POINTLESS, if HDI is not solid.

Any idiot can generate money, all you have to do is increase taxes and IGR go dey flow, but where the money dey go? Go and check every HDI indices, Tinubu no fit touch Peter Obi

You know a good government, by how much it impacts the people's lives positively, not how much it raised. You know by what they did with little.

IGR wey the average Lagosian no benefit from is useless. Soludo went and was raising taxes in Anambra anyhow, people wey never chop food finish, Soludo was expecting them to pay 20k because dem wan carry load enter market. Tomorrow, Soludo too will say Anambra generated high IGR under him, even though the people that paid the money are impoverished.

What is the point of a beautiful house, if its occupants are mostly haggard and exhausted?

Please, don't allow anybody deceive you with IGR. It flatters to deceive.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Giel:
Ojoro master big brother.
The original cunny man has tried to clean up the tail of house issue after all the backlash On why Yemi and Nelisa are tails of the house when they didn't deserve it.

Big brother told Yemi 6 males lost so it's meant to be 6 different tails of the house for 6 days
He said yemi and Nelisa would have passed the tail of the house to jaykay today but since they kept flouting the rules. They have to remain tail of house today and pass it to jaykay tomorrow.
Yemi asked if he should tell jaykay, big brother said yemi will pass the punishment it to them

Big brother but why not make those who still had balls in their basket to start the tail of house. Why make Yelisa start? grin
Ojoro Biggie

E don hear am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
QueenSindel:
Nobody is forcing her down ur throat but face ur faves or thunder will fire u and ur likes if u keep slandering her image just to make ur SA ladies look like Saint Marys😏

Lol,I can understand your frustration and I put it to you that it has nothing to do with anybody slandering Olivia or any of our girls. You're one of the many unattractive evening newspapers that roam this street and who are particularly pained by the fact that many Naija men find the southy babes sexually attractive with their bootylicious banging bodies ! That's the pain in your smelly ass,right ?

Yes,I like Tsatsy,Nelisa and even Blue Auva but that does not mean i will vote for anyone of them if they're up against Naija babes. That is just the truth and I don't care whether you believe it or not. You can continue to jump into my mention as if I'm the cause of whatever life circumstances you're going through,bitch ,I no send your father !

I'm not really in for this witless back and forth exchange of needless banters with an obvious frustrated,bitter soul like you. However,since you want that thunder to fire your father,I'll say this again :Olivia is a snaky, unrefined, shameless,boobs bearing, half educated,ugly, desperate,lousy girl,just like you ! Yes,I said that, you can now control that your thunder to fire ya papa,werey !

I'm done with you on this as you're nothing but a senseless troll. You can now crawl back into your hole and remain dumber therein.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
dominique:
Funny enough Santheo may scale through! Sandra has fans!

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.