Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099497 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
switlily25:

May God bless you for this comment!
They’re all thieves and I dislike the one who claims to be a saint amongst them!
Tueh!
I still remember how Buhari deceived us with his sanctimonious jargons and how he claimed to be a saint and a super hero…at the end of the day,he gave us gbas gbos!
Abeg make everybody support and vote their preferred candidates and quit trying to impose their candidates on others or try to bully others who chose to support another!
Period!
Shebi election is around the corner,everybody go soon rest!
Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Na so den wan turn ds section to politics corner?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Alphagan:

Stop constituting nuisance under my mention, are you the idiot the post was referring to? Why fidgeting?

What data are you relying on? You lie with reckless abandon just like PO. According to NBS data, SW has the least poverty rate in Nigeria, closely followed by SS then SE.

She too dey cap

Na my problem with her be dat

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Alphagan:

Stop constituting nuisance under my mention, are you the idiot the post was referring to? Why fidgeting?

What data are you relying on? You lie with reckless abandon just like PO. According to NBS data, SW has the least poverty rate in Nigeria, closely followed by SS then SE.

Post your own dear

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mummy Jenni O in the da kitchen, cooking some food
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
switlily25:

May God bless you for this comment!
They’re all thieves and I dislike the one who claims to be a saint amongst them!
Tueh!
I still remember how Buhari deceived us with his sanctimonious jargons and how he claimed to be a saint and a super hero…at the end of the day,he gave us gbas gbos!
Abeg make everybody support and vote their preferred candidates and quit trying to impose their candidates on others or try to bully others who chose to support another!
Period!
Shebi election is around the corner,everybody go soon rest!
They can't bully anyone.

They gonna cry blood grin

Na dis same set of People Brought in Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
lymelyte:
please always emphasize the gender responsible for chaos.. Big brother will have to up its standard when it comes to picking girls for this show.. There is too much hate,anguish and pain in most girls coming from 9ja. We can all agree of how toxic and terribly behaved these ladies are compared to this SA ladies. And we all know thier real age not this football age.. Nonsense.. Big brother should do and uncouple them.. No 9ja girl deserve any votes. undecided
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
I think I'm done with the cretins now.

Task presentation begins in about 5 minutes.

Nana is helping Thabang with his face art. This is the same Nana somebody on the Strap said was not helping Thabang.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

Post your own dear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:
Stop derailing the thread o

If i want to see tinubu , obi , shettima or shakiti bobo

I would go to politics section

I use God take beg una
Kwa kwa kwa
Which one be shakiti bobo again?
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

Truth don dey come out small small...una crucify Sandra the other day cos Olivia formed victim whereas she was the aggressor

Hmmmm, and you been talk am that day oh…. I feel sorry for Juicy Jay if he is on tenterhooks because of his partner’s volatility…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
QueenSindel:
U have been exposed already kwasia😏
Remain in your kiosk!😝
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

Ipeleng is not paired with Yemi, na God do am for us. She is paired with Blaq, so we can kick both of them out.

No dey ask hypothetical question, Ipeleng's xenophobia is not a hypothetical situation. It is real.
100%
I don't even know when supporting your countryman first becomes xenophobic.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
And what is the population of each region.
safarigirl:

Post your own dear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Titaniumental:

They can't bully anyone.

They gonna cry blood grin

Na dis same set of People Brought in Buhari

You're actually a very stupid person, God help me

There is a straight line from the people that brought Buhari to the people that are now supporting Tinubu.

A straight line. I'm actually very angry that you would say such a lie, but I understand, because everything you have said on this topic is a rotten lie.

It is the same APC dogs that brought Buhari that are now selling Tinubu and telling us, "Everybody is a thief", we went from, "Buhari is a man of integrity" to "Nobody is a saint", because you cannot use integrity to sell Tinubu the known thief.

You want to use people's future to catch cruise and tell lies, may the insecurity that has plagued this country reach your doorstep.

Then we will see how you can open your rotten teeth to smile. Shebi it's funny.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:
All these political talk sef...

Personally...I am of the opinion that its time for an igbo presidency..62years of existence and no president from the 3rd major tribe in the country. We are due for an igbo presidency....my 2 kobo....only thing I ll say on this...
I’ll vote for a competent person over tribalism or regional politics!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
hayzed19:
And what is the population of each region.

Don't you have access to the same internet?

Go and bring the population, the same way I have brought that the SE has the least number of poor people in this country. The numbers don't lie.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
badinfluence:
Miracle don really benefit from this pairing.
Na him and khosi dey get the most screen time
That’s because Khosi is the star of the show!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Alphagan:

Nothing in this graph mentions NBS.

Please, bring something that mentions NBS.

The SE has the least number of poor people and the least number of out of school children. Thank God say you no argue the out of school children own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
switlily25:

That’s because Khosi is the star of the show!
more like projected winner

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Am I in a political thread or bbnaija thread?

Dominique will pretend she didn't see the derailing now because it seems some people are above others and never get banned no matter how much they break the rules.

This is 2023 Dominique, show the world you've actually grown as a person and do your job without bias.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dominique, please we're derailing this thread, come and help us remove all the posts that don't belong here.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Khosi Khosi. WTF is Khosi. What has she done to be the star of the show?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Presentation has started.

Thabang says they will be presenting a song that is Zulu and Hausa

Nana says she will be presenting the face paint. Thabang says the outfit they will be presenting, is a Zulu war outfit, and the mask will pay tribute to the Nigerian culture.

Nana dey laugh, she never serious.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nawatically angry

Is politics section down?

Please abeg na….

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
What kinda of nonsense is this I'm watching on my screen?

Is this suppose to be BB Mzansi?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Yelisa

Their face paint is Yoruba warriors mixed with Xhosa.

Their costume on Thursday is a lot of gold to represent the African sun. Their song is a Yoruba war cry with Xhosa inflections.

Anyway, their presentation sounds nice, Nelisa has a very lovely voice and Yemi is doing his thing with the war cry.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:
nobody claimed to be a saint.

Just because you people have now brought criminals after selling Buhari on integrity, the only half decent candidate contesting, you people now want to reject him because you think he's claiming saint

We will bully you. It is because we did not bully you lot and we allowed you run amok in 2015 that we are now where we are. We allowed degenerates, illiterates and tribal bigots determine who would lead us, today Catholic Priests are being killed like flies and nobody says a thing.

We will bully you, the same way you bullied GEJ supporters in 2015. It will never be well with all of you.
If I ever supported Buhari,let all the curses in the Bible be my portion!
I warned everyone about Buhari and almost fought with someone then and now,that person wouldn’t stop apologizing for not listening to me!
It’s okay to support Obi but don’t drag others for supporting Atiku or Tinubu!
As obi good for your eye,na so Atiku good for my eye and na so Tinubu good for another person eye too!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
switlily25:

I Remain in my kiosk
Fixed

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Yemooooo....karamo po....u r clear

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Titaniumental:
What kinda of nonsense is this I'm watching on my screen?

Is this suppose to be BB Mzansi?

Hope no be Yelisa presentation you dey cast like this? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.