Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084648 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO.

Even JayKay don talk, "I was at Khosicle 2024"

I like the story, I'll be looking forward to their presentation.

Yea same here
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:
I don't like that the camera keeps showing Yemi through this Khosicle's performance as if they want him to show jealousy or something.

Biggie leave this guy alone.
Abi o grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nickymezor:
Oh Marvin is from Rivers
Is he up for possible eviction?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sulele04:
Tribal dick measuring contest.

My tribe better pass your own, in big 2023 una.🤕
My tribe is right and perfect, yours is wrong.

Mtcheww.
Honorable please off your mic!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
thatigboman:
Miracle and khosi - nice one. Housemates too are impressed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

He brought it because they're tapping inspiration from Half of a Yellow Sun, which is a story inspired by the Biafran war.

In normal countries, people are allowed to speak about wars, because it helps the healing process. In Nigeria though, the war is a forbidden word, because we want to keep moving in a false sense of unity.

If you never speak on such things, you will never move from it.

It has remained sensitive cos the story has been passed down from generations to generations with a one-sided view of the occurrence....so it has created a yearning for same even from those that weren't even born at that period...the day I knew it was a problem was when I discussed with a colleague that wasn't born then...he spoke so passionately he was almost crying and felt so aggrieved...we have too many young people In that bucket...whereas they only base their opinion on what they were told ....

Whereas the Nigerian government has its own side of the story....and their reasons may also have been valid as at then ...

So its best to dead it ..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Goodluck my babies!
You both did well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

It has remained sensitive cos the story has been passed down from generations to generations with a one-sided view of the occurrence....so it has created a yearning for same even from those that weren't even born at that period...the day I knew it was a problem was when I discussed with a colleague that wasn't born then...he spoke so passionately he was almost crying and felt so aggrieved...we have too many young people In that bucket...whereas they only base their opinion on what they were told ....

Whereas the Nigerian government has its own side of the story....and their reasons may also have been valid as at then ...

So if my parents who were alive and well during the civil war gives me a first hand account of their experience during the civil war, I shouldn't regard it as truth because i wasn't there? Is that the point you're trying to make?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kagd10:

If your neighbor supported Buhari, so it means he ruled you?Meanwhile, Atiku also supported Buhari in 2015 and Obi willingly become the vice president candidate to Atiku, Why aren't you calling out both Atiku and Obi? The hypocrisy.

I don't even understand how you're blaming someone who's never ruled you? Get sense instead of blaming innocent folks. Tinubu didn't rule you. He's not your President going for a second term.

You're confusing yourself, not me. Go earn your pennies somewhere else.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

You cannot dead something you never speak of.

Over 50 years later, Igbo people cannot drink water and drop cup without someone mentioning Biafra, just look at what Obi is suffering. The Nigerian state and people have still not forgiven Igbos for daring to seek secession, that is why today, an Igbo man cannot even aspire to the highest office in the land.

If Germany could speak of the Holocaust and sit with the Jews to sort it out, if Rwanda can sit down as a people and handle the 1994 genocide as well as they have, why is Nigeria running away from Biafra?

Is it guilty conscience? There can be no true forgiveness and unity, if the thing that caused division is ignored.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jayjay32: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Omo it’s like Khosi is SA strongest candidate for the money oh. She has surpassed Thabang. shocked

She is the only one competing with Kanaga on twitter polls.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Amya:

So an Igbo guy doing a Yoruba war cry is tribalistic? Or me pointing it out is? WTF is wrong with you?

That gaslighting that Safarigirl was just talking about happening live.
O come off dat shit.
We ain't kids here.....what do you mean wen u said and a quote " 2moro some people will come and say Igbo don't understand unity" meaning what exactly?
Who cares whether Igbo understand unity or not? Where all this self proclamation of tribal victim coming from if not tribal bigotry.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Amya:

So if my parents who were alive and well during the civil war gives me a first hand account of their experience during the civil war, I shouldn't regard it as truth because i wasn't there? Is that the point you're trying to make?

I don't know why the whole country wants Igbos to dead it and keep moving

Which Nigerian state had their own version? They were partying in Lagos when the Nigerian government was throwing bombs in Onitsha.

They were doing Miss Nigeria in Lagos, when children were being starved in Enugu, but yes, let's dead the matter, because the Nigerian government has their own side of the story.

You will think the people that experienced the bombing and starvation are all dead.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
If only Marvin can reciprocate the happiness Yaya is showing him, she really likes the pairing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jayjay32:
Omo it’s like Khosi is SA strongest candidate for the money oh. She has surpassed Thabang. shocked

She is the only one competing with Kanaga on twitter polls.

She is by far their strongest candidate. That Kanaga can even compete with her, is very impressive on his part.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Kagd10:

If your neighbor supported Buhari in 2015, so it means he's the one ruling you? Meanwhile, Atiku also supported Buhari in 2015 and Obi willingly become the vice presidential candidate to Atiku, Why aren't you calling out both Atiku and Obi? The hypocrisy.

I don't even understand how you're blaming someone who's never ruled you or be in any federal administration. Get sense instead of blaming innocent folks. Tinubu didn't rule you or was in any federal administration. He's not your President going for a second term. Not your state governor either

Alot of them supported that hardcore thief (Atiku) in the last election,u knw why?
Cos Peter Obi was the VP candidate.

Their hypocrisy stinks so bad

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

Which Nigerian state had their own version? They were partying in Lagos when the Nigerian government was throwing bombs in Onitsha.

They were doing Miss Nigeria in Lagos, when children were being starved in Enugu, but yes, let's dead the matter, because the Nigerian government has their own side of the story.

You will think the people that experienced the bombing and starvation are all dead.
They don't know

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Amya:

No...I am saying you should take it as their view of things......there exist another perspective...that of the government ....all is fair in war ....it was a war...people will die on both sides....

The side that won doesn't have to be the bad one...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
I love how Kanaga is dragging Twitter poll with Khosi😂🥰

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jenni O has done Egusi soup.

Olivia has poured Poundo. Marvin is helping her turn the thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by yomi961: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

seun rule 8.this is a lie
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

No...I am saying you should take it as their view of things......there exist another perspective...that of the government ....all is fair in war ....it was a war...people will die on both sides....

The side that won doesn't have to be the bad one...

No side won.

We just dey deceive ourselves. If this thing we're doing now is called winning, only God knows what losing would have been like. .

The country is still at war, everybody just dey unlook casualties.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Has anyone seen JayPee cook or help in cooking since launch day? Because me I have not.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:
Jenni O has done Egusi soup.

Olivia has poured Poundo. Marvin is helping her turn the thing.
Marvin think say na dumbbell
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

You cannot dead something you never speak of.

Over 50 years later, Igbo people cannot drink water and drop cup without someone mentioning Biafra, just look at what Obi is suffering. The Nigerian state and people have still not forgiven Igbos for daring to seek secession, that is why today, an Igbo man cannot even aspire to the highest office in the land.

If Germany could speak of the Holocaust and sit with the Jews to sort it out, if Rwanda can sit down as a people and handle the 1994 genocide as well as they have, why is Nigeria running away from Biafra?

Is it guilty conscience? There can be no true forgiveness and unity, if the thing that caused division is ignored.

Maybe we can move forward if it's still not being passed down from generation to generations and being nursed to become a reality someday....

If the younger generation can discuss the issue without feeling aggrieved for something they didn't even experience....

It's like our generation in Africa fighting and feeling aggrieved over slavery....it was a sad occurrence but why shd I still feel passionately and angry over something I didnt even witness or experience ....

See our SA lives with the white counterparts after apartheid ? It's so they can move on. If they keep holding on to the past...they won't be able to

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
yomi961:
seun rule 8.this is a lie

What is a lie? That people were partying in Lagos during the war?

If you did small Google search, you will see the images of people partying. You would also see that there was Miss Nigeria pageant in Lagos in 1968, during the war.

Yemi, you will never know, because your father was probably one of those rocking yansh in Lagos clubs while mine was hiding for his life.

Better go and read and stop shouting lie up and down, because you were protected from the truth. Shebi na wetin make una no like Igbo people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

Maybe we can move forward if it's still not being passed down from generation to generations and being nursed to become a reality someday....

If the younger generation can discuss the issue without feeling aggrieved for something they didn't even experience....

It's like our generation in Africa fighting and feeling aggrieved over slavery....it was a sad occurrence but why shd I still feel passionately and angry over something I didnt even witness or experience ....

See our SA lives with the white counterparts after apartheid ? It's so they can move on. If they keep holding on to the past...they won't be able to

Do you think they have moved on? Please, go and read up on the EFF in SA, they are freedom fighters, kind of like IPOB people, but unlike those bumbling fools, the EFF are in political offices in SA

Just last month, a video went viral of some white South Africans choking and fighting some black boys, because they entered a "Whites only" pool.

There is a city in SA that is Whites Only, that is the unity they are living in. You go to Tiktok, and white South Africans make racist jokes, black South Africans talk about how the segregation remains.

I know why I used Rwanda as my example, and not South Africa. Rwanda actually put measures in, to cancel out the effects of the '94 genocide. Nigeria, is till telling Igbos they are second calss citizens and lower than cows.

But yeah, let's move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

This is exactly what I am saying...the accounts of event above is what you were told from their perspective of things...

But it was a regional leader that chose to go to war with its government...changed all their money from the national currence to a new currency ....formed a military for the new government.
..hosted flags of the new government in their region....

Did they really consider the lives that would be lost when they took that decision? How do u buy food from a country u want to secede from and no longer use their currency? Then when it was obvious a loss was imminent...the leaders fled to seek asylum in another country....but can the lives lost be brought back?

I am not for any side....I am just giving u a balance view .....it was a war.....and every strategy to win would be deployed...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
They made Poundo and Yellow Eba.

Be like the Egusi make sense. JayKay don dey hail Jenni
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

She is by far their strongest candidate. That Kanaga can even compete with her, is very impressive on his part.

Awon agendist ...loool

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.