Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1108489 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lekida:
so when does their wager start?
5pm
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Khosi without her face or with her face?
Oya come and be going

Wtf😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Khosi without her face or with her face?
A beautiful body increases one’s beauty by certain points. I never specified about her face so conclude that I meant the whole package. My opinion remains.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Fiyin007:

Blue Aiva is the hottest babe in that house. Argue with your keypad
I have a brain which thinks independently. An opinion poll means nothing to me.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Osheeeeeee cheesy cheesy
I will send u any chilled juice of ur choice if u get it accurately and Juicy jay survives🥰
You people say this every year .
I don't need to prove myself to anyone 😁

I'll be right as always.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
rainluv:

with my numerous handles?I am a Cheap Coward!

I am a Very hopeless thing who uses different monickers to display her severe multiple personality disorder. Very alien behaviour
Tueh.. you are not human at all
Ehen na I am the Super human that roasted half of ur madam's face that she is hiding shamefully in her picture and also roasting ur weak balls now to my satisfaction!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Geezeem:

True story!

Scöndy is innocent of that accusation. She's supported Efe, Nina, Mercy & Pere in the past.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Threebear:

I'll be right as always.
Shut up grin I am not u people or have u seen me promise and not fulfill...Just Keep to ur bargain and I will keep to mine aswell smiley

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Not to sound too forward

But Santheo have been bottom of the poll since Monday and there is nothing they can do to leave that position

Juicy votes started pouring in yesterday morning, Yvonne team was prepared before going into the show
Hmmm ok dear
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Threebear:

I'll be right as always.
this he/she is still dey nairaland shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Geezeem:

I am supposed to engage a genZ clueless fellow on this topic? Go play with yourself please lipsrsealed

Keep fooling yourself. If that makes you sleep at night
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
This camera man is mad. See tasti sweet bwess, e commot am

Bwesses confirmed already
Blue aiva
Ipeleng
Tasti

Our 9ja gals stingy o, nobody dey show bwess
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by weedfada(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oops! Well done kayode cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Khosi too
nonny1212:
This camera man is mad. See tasti sweet bwess, e commot am

Bwesses confirmed already
Blue aiva
Ipeleng
Tasti
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jaypee don dey take style toast Justin.

My gal is dick starved already
grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
hayzed19:
Khosi too
Yeah na true. Southy gals dey generous.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
as you can see, cliches are one thing..... Wtf are you talking about Falz. Where does cliche fit in you chasing your dreams and making it,
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Beorn:

Scöndy is innocent of that accusation. She's supported Efe, Nina, Mercy & Pere in the past.

Indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
nonny1212:
Jaypee don dey take style toast Justin.

My gal is dick starved already
grin

I was cringing at that. Guy man said "when I like someone I tell the straight. I don't go around the corners." He doesn't like you Jaypee! Take your L and move.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
meobizy:
A beautiful body increases one’s beauty by certain points. I never specified about her face so conclude that I meant the whole package. My opinion remains.

Ok...after all, isn't beauty at the eyes of the beholder?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Oya come and be going

Wtf😂😂😂

tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
The truth is out😂

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gentlefury:

I saw Yvonne roll that swallow. That babe is NOT 27, but a true lady never reveals her age i guess. Nah, it's not cultural difference. It might be something called 'lack' which isn't so bad. It's just that you're on TV, you should put your best foot forward by looking like what you want to achieve. Why is Khosi the only one consistently killing it in fresh outfits?
That "lack" and refusal to push the limits reduces peer pressure and it's what a few celebrities in the Nigerian elite entertainment circle have been preaching that all that glitters in the industry is not gold.

Nelisa can easily attend a party in Durban without a Rolex or chanel bag simply because she's not pressed to keep up with the joneses, on the other hand, Nigerian counterparts see the spotlight as some sort of god status, thereby elevating themselves to mental positions, where they have to strive physically and consciously to portray in reality.

While love can't be explicitly defined in human interaction, Ipeleng with Lukay and no airs is a pointer to the minimalist South African culture. Blue Aiva removed her top like it was nothing, Yaya did the same last week and blogs in SA didn't run riot, your guess is as good as mine if Yvonne or Olivia did that.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
kgr28:
contagious is that smelly, ugly, not appetizing things you call food. HIV is in the top 3 cause of deaths in Nigeria.

Stop projecting. You all couldn't even fight Covid-19, yet you think you can wish away your seeming inability to control your genitals! I laugh!

You can't understand good nutrition and i understand that, but why glory in poverty? Because you're South African! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please, does anyone know what time task presentation is?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:
Please, does anyone know what time task presentation is?
It’s in 30 minutes, so 5pm Nigerian time
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
MasterSteps:

That "lack" and refusal to push the limits reduces peer pressure and it's what a few celebrities in the Nigerian elite entertainment circle have been preaching that all that glitters in the industry is not gold.

Nelisa can easily attend a party in Durban without a Rolex or chanel bag simply because she's not pressed to keep up with the joneses, on the other hand, Nigerian counterparts see it as some sort of god status, thereby elevating themselves to mental positions, which requires physical and conscious effort to portray in reality.

While love can't be explicitly defined in human interaction, Ipeleng with Lukay and no airs is a pointer to the minimalist South African culture. Blue Aiva removed her top like it was nothing, Yaya did the same last week and blogs in SA didn't run riot, your guess is as good as mine if Yvonne or Olivia did that.

So you're saying that South African culture espouses 'liberalism' as well as a near-nudist culture but NOT having
a decent wardrobe! So if Nelisa got at least 10 extra bumshorts and t-shirts it would have been a crime? Sandra is open about her love for nudity, but she doesn't repeat her skimpy outfits.

"Refusal to push limits"..... the same SA girls that Nigerian men have blinded with money or someone else?

Ipeleng & Lukay i still have trouble understanding. It's like a pseudo-beauty dating a beast that looks,well, underfed and facing harsh times!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Geezeem:

True that.
Honestly I wonder why nobody is talking about the boy

I genuinely think that as far as this show is concerned, some people just have grace, some people are just likeable, some people have to go the extra mile to be noticed, and even if some people die on the line, they still won't be noticed.

If People don't like and notice you from Day 1, you fit even reveal yourself as Big Brother and they still won't send you.

Blaqboi is a victim of this thing. I don't even know what makes someone likeable, if it is their general aura, or how they speak, or how they interact with others, or how they look and/or carry themselves.

Truly, it's an enigma.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

It’s in 30 minutes, so 5pm Nigerian time

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LOL.can't take this seriously

Then why talk about it in the first place? Or you want to fantasize about me now? I heard it's legal in SA cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Their is no pair that I like the two housemates together

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.