Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,026 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101283 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jaypee has fine body

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reussite:

Kai I remember what Kidd & Nengi did to Ozo & Erica that night.
I no even know which night you dey talk of, because there were many nights wey dem two misbehave.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
I swear...I too love Kidd tooo...na small remain make Ozo craze...
I too love bad boy..ano get time for serenren...Kidd, Cross grin
safarigirl:

Ain't no way you'll say Kidd had no game.

You know how many women were eating from his hands? You know how many cold wars were brewing because of Kidd? Kidd wey turn Ozo to bodyguard?

Kidd was smooth please, the money was the added icing to a rich cake.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yayalicious Yaya she came prepared
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Party so dead, cameraman dedicated 3 minutes of screentime to Lotto Star for the pool.

These housemates are so dead. If say na here Chomzy, only one Chomzy, my President, been dey, at least we for get one better centre of attraction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Giel:
Big brother no wan use this him pool party play

He stopped the music to tell the housemates to go to the pool grin grin grin grin

These HMs na iron ears Dem get, upon the warning biggie gave them, some are still inside.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jay16:
The babe is underrated
the girl makes sense, if I was yemi I go die for her matter instead of khosi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
It's very weird that Justin is a very good dancer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

No. He was smooth too.

He was not the only rich kid in that set, and he is neither the first nor the last rich kid to be on BBNaija, so, trying to pin everything on "He had money" is very unfair to him.

He had game, and he had money.

Shut the fk up you. Your over sabi is too much. You act like say na you know everything about big brother and that you are always right. Shut up! If only you could put this kind attitude to use in your personal life. What nonesense angry

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

No. He was smooth too.

He was not the only rich kid in that set, and he is neither the first nor the last rich kid to be on BBNaija, so, trying to pin everything on "He had money" is very unfair to him.

He had game, and he had money.
Not concerned about how many ever appeared on BBN, that's not the point. Temme about the A-game he had and the ladies he got entangled with? I'm all eyes
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
damiviolet:
Yayalicious Yaya she came prepared

My southy fav, I like her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yaya is plenty
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
hayzed19:
I swear...I too love Kidd tooo...na small remain make Ozo craze...
I too love bad boy..ano get time for serenren...Kidd, Cross grin

E get some people wey make mark for this show, even if dem no even win or near win.

You see for that smooth operator department, Kidd and Cross na the real baba.

Cross own even amaze me pass, because oga been no get any smooth words, if say that guy been dey eloquent and articulate ehn, I no fit imagine the kain chaos wey he for cause for that house.

But Kidd is still everybody's daddy. Proper Abuja boy. You people should be respecting Abuja boys on this show tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reussite:

It's gon be a long night with shayo available for the pool party grin

Do you even know what a long night is? A long night is used to describe a boring night that one can’t wait for it to be over. So how can it be a long night when Shayo is involved
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tsatsii has nice ass too kimon
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Khosi's buttcheeks though. I could stare all day.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Not concerned about how many ever appeared on BBN, that's not the point. Temme about the A-game he had and the ladies he got entangled with? I'm all eyes

LMAO

That is the point. If it was by money, anybody else could have done what he did.

It is not by money. He was smooth, if you fail to acknowledge his game, that's on you. When we come here and say people are using Kidd's script, it is for a reason.

I no dey follow you talk this thing again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

I no even know which night you dey talk of, because there were many nights wey dem two misbehave.
The particular night Erica tried marking territory with Kidd from Nengi at the party....I think that was the night she got DQed.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reussite:

The particular night Erica tried marking territory with Kidd from Nengi at the party....I think that was the night she got DQed.

Oh, okay.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Africans are blessed in the body department. Not gonna lie.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
The night she transfer aggression on poor Laycon grin grin grin grin
Reussite:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ass ass ass everywhere
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Only Jenni O i being self-conscious today,
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lockdown pool/Saturday parties tho 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
damiviolet:
Ass ass ass everywhere
Ass man
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
hayzed19:
The night she transfer aggression on poor Laycon grin grin grin grin
That night was a mess

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Your papa na blithering hediot. Yahoo boy like you say na a remote job. A remote job wey you go dey tv and nairaland 247. Yeye dey smell
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
LMAO

I dey burn fuel for this rubbish sha.

See people dey dance now, camera no wan show them well. Bulelani, show the Nigerians werey! angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Amya:
Only Jenni O i being self-conscious today,
Have u seen opelenge she wore full dress .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lukay looked like Efe from a certain angle just now I swear
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

That is the point. If it was by money, anybody else could have done what he did.

It is not by money. He was smooth, if you fail to acknowledge his game, that's on you. When we come here and say people are using Kidd's script, it is for a reason.

I no dey follow you talk this thing again.
Funny cos I knew you couldn't and wouldn't answer that, person wet Erica go catch and him go deny.
King yemi no deny he agree say him dey flirt but him no go do am for the babe front, you self reason am na, yet the babe no still gree go.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dem dey use us play Mahjong

Who bring this rubbish game come? Yansh everywhere, but nobody dey rock yansh.

Be like dem go just ban Thursday pool parties, turn am to prayer session

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.