Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,103 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105598 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
hayzed19:
Yemi do first and second kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The YeKhoBlue family
Buh how do you exchange saliva with more than one person in a day😂 on live TV?
Yemi is bold sha. I don’t know what his plan is but I hope it works for him.

Khosi is legit the Erica of this season, she go stress her fans paaa!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wait o.....don't me Khosi is exhibiting jealousy here over the 5 seconds cuddle Aiva got from Yemi? grin

Yemi has her right in his palms grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
You people should pray for Yemi o, principalities and powers don't want him to chop life in Biggie's house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reussite:
Na Yemi & Juicy dey enjoy the babes for this house no cap.
MY GUY NO BE LIE OH. Me sef i no even sabi wetin u dey talk oh but na true bro. More power to your legs and more body odour to your babe. # JOBLESS BUT JAMBLESS.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Another who the hell is blue chapter is coming soon grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reussite:
Wait o.....don't me Khosi is exhibiting jealousy here over the 5 seconds cuddle Aiva got from Yemi? grin

Na so we see am o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Khosi no go kill me, babe is getting jealous......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just imagine if all the guys in the house is like Justin. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na the small dance wey blue dance with Yemi make khosi drag yemi go bathroom dey give am query?

What a ship.

Meanwhile Blue is dancing with blaqboi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
100 percent
Adexchelsea19:
one thing about him, he will take care of his women without leaving anyone out
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
na why i like blue be that
Estellie:
Buh how do you exchange saliva with more than one person in a day😂 on live TV?
Yemi is bold sha. I don’t know what his plan is but I hope it works for him.

Khosi is legit the Erica of this season, she go stress her fans paaa!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Giel:
Na the small dance wey blue dance with Yemi make khosi drag yemi go bathroom dey give am query?

What a ship.

Yemi never know say him don pay Khosi lobola for that house......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
I want to hear the gossip that was making Yvonne, nana and Jenni laugh like that grin
Even Olivia heard the laughter. Knew she had to be there and ran over
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi no go kill me, babe is getting jealous......cheesy grin cheesy
My guy na true oh. E mean say ur mama born u with eyes. More body odour to ur babe and more age to ur grace. Me sef i no sabi wetin u dey talk oh. I just dey surf nairaland
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Giel:

What a ship.

Blue is Unproblematic, she knows the vibes and is riding with it, unlike Kobosi that came to catch husband.

She don miss road. Make she go meet Miraku, Yemi no come find wife.

Yemi should just cut her off and roll with Blue, but Nigerian men like problems.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Blagboi rock this girl well now. sad

Where is Kanaga? Tsatsii is finally in the pool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reussite:

She never ready. Babe was on the right track and all of a sudden took the wrong turn. Except she has her own plans too which I strongly doubt, she will cry on this show😩😂 Khosi go see shege tire!! Yemi too won’t have it easy.

It’s gonna be a roller coaster!!
They might just be the only content of this season.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Blue is Unproblematic, she knows the vibes and is riding with it, unlike Kobosi that came to catch husband.

She don miss road. Make she go meet Miraku, Yemi no come find wife.

Yemi should just cut her off and roll with Blue, but Nigerian men like problems.

He can't because of the space they are in, Yemi siddon jeje inside pool babe carry herself come, the boy no go run na.......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yemi is now out with Sandra gisting......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
i swear Blue Aiva too make sense kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He can't because of the space they are in, Yemi siddon jeje inside pool babe carry herself come, the boy no go run na.......

At this point, maybe he should start running
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
hayzed19:
na why i like blue be that
Why you like blue? That one nr just get sense las las cause why are you letting yourself be a play thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sandra and Blue are also close
fitzmayowa:
Yemi is now out with Sandra gisting......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Buh I hope say Yemi get strong fan base oooo.,,, coz it gonna be bloody. 😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Estellie:
Why you like blue? That one nr just get sense las las cause why are you letting yourself be a play thing?

How is she allowing herself be a plaything?

You people expect too much from men, that's why you can't recognise when two people are just enjoying themselves and having fun.

No be everything be monogamy, some people just want to have fun and keep it moving. Nobody is a plaything, except the one expecting commitment from a man who is obviously polygamous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
How is she getting played jare..
Estellie:
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:
Kanaga dey juggle ball with Thabang. If that one babe no come, he go just dey like who lost.

Hei father! Cross and Chomzy, I miss you guys cry

Mmeli looks like a nollywood actor,sambasa nzeribe.he is actually my favourite
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
lovedoctor26:
Buh I hope say Yemi get strong fan base oooo.,,, coz it gonna be bloody. 😁

The boy dey scatter everywhere if care is not taken he might just land another babe again.......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Giel:
I want to hear the gossip that was making Yvonne, nana and Jenni laugh like that grin
Even Olivia heard the laughter. Knew she had to be there and ran over

Part of the flaws of this production. Key moments are missed by the camera crew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Mmeli looks like a nollywood actor,sambasa nzeribe.he is actually my favourite

I don't think he looks like Sambasa, abi na my eye?

He looks like someone, but not Sambasa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Estellie:
She never ready. Babe was on the right track and all of a sudden took the wrong turn. Except she has her own plans too which I strongly doubt, she will cry on this show😩😂 Khosi go see shege tire!! Yemi too won’t have it easy.

It’s gonna be a roller coaster!!
They might just be the only content of this season.
Trust me she no get any plan.
Girl has fallen hard.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hei God! Olivia don go harass Thabang again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.