Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105818 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
I am not understanding Yemi again. Are you denying that you are chasing Blue?

My tired is tired…

Anyway, make I grab pop corn…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Amya:
My Khosi ooo. She's sounding tipsy. Anyway she's giving us content.
She’s the content we signed up for!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yemi dey vex me .....pls stop this bullcrap ....u don't need to manage khosi's emotions ....stop this nonsense
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Zudd:
South Africans go hear am for Twitter tonight...

Let me go and carry my weapon of destruction
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Geezeem:

I am innocent of all accusations grin
Nah, it's all fun grin. Tetes is cool with the banter an it's devoid of any form of personal animosity.
We can definitely disagree without getting personal. We roll like that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
James brown will end up stabbing and castrating yemi

Yemi run for your life

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Blue Aiva is having fun elsewhere. The real queen. grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kobosi don dey threaten violence

She said she's going to slap Yemi across his face if he smiles one more time.

She want to slap Yemi our lover, because he dey follow her open teeth? Make she try herself this night.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lawag3: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Clearly you haven’t been to SA….

Places run by the white people in SA are very developed I agree. But have you seen were the black South Africans live ? SA is the most unequal country in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
scondy:
Yemi sef.... if khosi can't vibe the way u want ....free her o...see emotional blackmail....
Yemi....dey eff up ....

I just said th same thing.

I am not understanding. Is it not the same Blue that he kisses, this one that he is claiming that Blue is only trying to trigger Khosi.

This drama no go end well…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Khosi just made Blue Aiva famous!
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
cant the foolish bulelani show us other housemates? what nonsense is this?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
With all wey dey happen, where Ebube dey? Why babes no dey chase am?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
I like Aiva's spirit 🤍❤️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
MamBi:

My tired is tired…

I'm surprised he's not putting his foot down and stamping down his rights to mingle freely.
Getting stuck up can be risky in this game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Khosi may be another beauty, on another side, she may be playing a game to deceive viewers.

Anyways she is giving us content now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancoconut: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Khosi is toxic

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Estellie:
Please what is she doing? I’m not watching currently

Khosi who do you like dis??😭😭😭

So it seems that Yemi and Ivy were getting cosy in the pool. Khosi asked to see Yemi in private and even after she asked, Yemi and Ivy didn't move a muscle. Yemi and khosi eventually met up in the bathroom and seemed to be arguing. We didn't hear mush of what was said because they weren't wearing their microphone. But i guess it was Yemi throwing Ivy under the bus as the pusiassnigga he is. Anyway. Khosi called Ivy aside to trash the issue. Ivy said she didn't want to be involved in the mess. Khosi sounds very tipsy though, and i doubt she would have been this confrontational if she was sober.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Estellie:
Same Blue that Yemi said she came to him😂😂

Abi same Blue that was all touchy with Marvin that he had to tell her off that he has a girl outside the house and only his girl can touch him like that.

‘Men come to me’ werey 😂
Giddem!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancoconut: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Khosi may be another beauty, on another side, she may be playing a game to deceive viewers.

Anyways she is giving us content now
Khosi beautiful? You get eyes at all?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thabang and Nelisa grin

Which one of them is snoring bayi?

Camera, please go to the land of the gist jorrr…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
MamBi:

My tired is tired…

Them be friends wey dey vibe ...nobody dey pursue anybody
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Khosicontent. saved us from that awful pool party

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
MamBi:

My tired is tired…

Yemi stopped chasing blue since Sunday morning, they are just vibing, what Khosi doesn't realise is blue is taking advantage of the situation to mess up her game.......

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
scondy:
Yemi dey vex me .....pls stop this bullcrap ....u don't need to manage khosi's emotions ....stop this nonsense
Even though I'm a bit pissed, tactful diplomacy has its reward. It's the denial that rubs me the wrong way.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
mancoconut:
Khosi is toxic
Sharap!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
James Brown probably thought that guzzling down bottles of alcohol will give her the ginger to intimidate Blue Aiva 😂😂

Make she go rest

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
LMAO

Sandra, Yvonne and Blue are making jokes about catching cruise in the house.

Catch cruise, don't catch feelings. Make dem go tell Kobosi

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:
Kobosi don dey threaten violence

She said she's going to slap Yemi across his face if he smiles one more time.

She want to slap Yemi our lover, because he dey follow her open teeth? Make she try herself this night.
Haaa!!! *faints*
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Amya:

So it seems that Yemi and Ivy were getting cosy in the pool. Khosi asked to see Yemi in private and even after she asked, Yemi and Ivy didn't move a muscle. Yemi and khosi eventually met up in the bathroom and seemed to be arguing. We didn't hear mush of what was said because they weren't wearing their microphone. But i guess it was Yemi throwing Ivy under the bus as the pusiassnigga he is. Anyway. Khosi called Ivy aside to trash the issue. Ivy said she didn't want to be involved in the mess. Khosi sounds very tipsy though, and i doubt she would have been this confrontational if she was sober.
Always easy to blame it on alcohol. But I don't think she is inebriated to that extent. She's very clear in her intention.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
switlily25:
Sharap!
Them swear for you with toxic female housemates
Tacha,Erica,Angel and now khosi

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Orishirishi....... khosi I don't have words.....yemi e be like I go wipe you cord

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.