Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1102747 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Issalie, let him shake it

All these people dey act for us, and if they know they're a topic outside, they will add more storylines to their film.

They must get creative with this their film, Khosi should throw drink on Yemi. Yemi and Miracle should confront each other.

Shebi dem wan act film? I trust Ebuka to construct the question so that they can beef up the script well.

See as all of us they add scenes to the script…. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
That Miracle no be Guy guy at all... see Kanaga, Yemi and Juicy jay na cheesy cheesy cheesy
awon omo mi ologo 5g

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Issalie, let him shake it

All these people dey act for us, and if they know they're a topic outside, they will add more storylines to their film.

They must get creative with this their film, Khosi should throw drink on Yemi. Yemi and Miracle should confront each other.

Shebi dem wan act film? I trust Ebuka to construct the question so that they can beef up the script well.

Just like how he triggered Erica by asking Laycon a question about what transpired few weeks earlier and Erica thought it was something that happened recently.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancoconut: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kanaga has the aura and looks to push P with all these girls but he's too loyal to Tsasti

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
tooexclusive:

Would have made sense if he isn’t throwing another guy under the bus whilst doing it... I am weary of such people though. “Dog eat dog type of vibes”
How did he throw him under the bus?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
MamBi:

She forgot to add Jenni O cutting Yvonne's wigs, because of Juicy Jay......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yeap and it going to be epic, the reason for the fight might be as simple as my meat is too small......

True o. There's a clash of alpha egos already in play.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
eleshin:

How did he throw him under the bus?

Oh he didn’t?... being in another guy’s relationship business isnt a (type of under the bus stuff)?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She forgot to add Jenni O cutting Yvonne's wigs, because of Juicy Jay......

Fitz, ma pami now…. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
We need a simp of the season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

He should just remove himself from the situation, me I no know all these ones wey he dey talk.

Leave the situation, and go and rock Sandra's yansh, werey.

Instead of him to reason how he will snatch Nelisa from Thabang, he dey waste time on top babe wey dey mumu for Yemi.

Also, I think some of these people are acting, or all of them, because some lines sound rehearsed tbh

I think Miracle is clearly acting! He knows where the drama is and is inserting himself there by force! Yemi and Khosi too!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Someone that came into the house asking for a dinner date with her during his first diary session.

Like you said, Khosi is using Miracle to get Yemi’s attention, Miracle is milking the situation 😂
He saw how Yemi neglected her for Sandra.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Cr7babe: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin grin(
Smoothgio:

Na wa oooo

Woman leader wey still dey get chest pain from Juicy and Yvonne situation still dey advice people

All of them dey mad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
This their crappy convo is still on going, what Miracle doesn't realise is if Yemi ask Khosi what they discussed she will vomit everything to him........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Make Olivia go find herself a companion and leave Juicy Jay and Yvonne have their moment, give them space haba
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
MamBi:

Scenes dey.

On Saturday, Khosi will pull Yemi aside to confront him for rocking Blue's yansh at the party.

They will be chatting in the toilet, or the garden, or even on the couch. Anywhere is fine.

Miracle will now come up to Khosi and ask, "Are you done here?"

Yemi go shock first, look the guy.

Khosi will say, "No, I'm not done, give me a minute."

Miracle go ignore am, catch her hand and be like, "You're done"

But before they leave, Yemi go grab her other hand with, "She said we're not done."

Miracle and Yemi go come dey drag Khosi while The Boy Girl is Mine, plays in the background.

Yemi go come dey shout, "Phuck you men! What's your phucking problem?!"

Blaqboi will come and separate the fight as HoH, Ipeleng will come and drag him away before people see him and remember to nominate them. Yvonne, Olivia and Jenni go dey laugh them for corner.

Justin will attempt to separate the fight, but Yemi go drop am for ground with one blow grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Khosi should hug Miracle so the boy can go to bed.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
tooexclusive:

Oh he didn’t?... being in another guy’s relationship business isnt a (type of under the bus stuff)?
There was no relationship when he moved to Khosi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Scenes dey.

On Saturday, Khosi will pull Yemi aside to confront him for rocking Blue's yansh at the party.

They will be chatting in the toilet, or the garden, or even on the couch. Anywhere is fine.

But before they leave, Yemi go grab her other hand with, "She said we're not done."

Miracle and Yemi go come dey drag Khosi while The Boy Girl is Mine, plays in the background.

Blaqboi will come and separate the fight as HoH, Ipeleng will come and drag him away before people see him and remember to nominate them. Yvonne, Olivia and Jenni go dey laugh them for corner.

Justin will attempt to separate the fight, but Yemi go drop am for ground with one blow grin
grin grin grin

Come go sleep,your imagination too funny
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
This their crappy convo is still on going, what Miracle doesn't realise is if Yemi ask Khosi what they discussed she will vomit everything to him........
Every detail...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Scenes dey.

never going to happen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Just like how he triggered Erica by asking Laycon a question about what transpired few weeks earlier and Erica thought it was something that happened recently.....

That one was delayed. Way too much.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
eleshin:

There was no relationship when he moved to Khosi.

There was seemingly no relationship but I get you...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
The conversation is getting boring now

Miracle should know that Yemi will always be Khosi first choice in the house

Shebi their bed are beside each other,before Sunday Yemi and Khosi go still chop kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin and she go go meet Yemi her lover for upstairs
fitzmayowa:
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Scenes dey.

Okay this is so funny. lmao grin grin grin

serious feem
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Myway20:

I think Miracle is clearly acting! He knows where the drama is and is inserting himself there by force! Yemi and Khosi too!
He knows exactly what he's doing, he clearly understood the game well because that's the only way he can trend, he doesn't wanna be a Theo Traw, Justin, Blaqboi and Marvin in the house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Scenes dey.

Abeg, you people should leave me this night oh. Cant stop laughing…. No be only “boy is mine”. Funny enough, i find Khosi to be an attractive person.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Do you people know the best part about Miracle giving Kobosi headache?

It's that they are paired up, so, her fans cannot even evict him without evicting her. They must vote for him grin

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Scenes dey.

Yemi no gor drop anybody with blow....we no be dq candidate.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin Miracle just dey make me laugh

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.