Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101786 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Khosi knows that Yemi is a player. A bad boy. Women are subconsciously attracted to players/bad boys. Women find good guys and white knights like Miracle boring. They will use the good guys as rebound but will eventually go back to the players.

Personally, I do not believe that Yemi is attracted to women. All na games and ego play. But wetin concern me…
yemi trying to show he's a bad buy by all means lol, he's a simp.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

As no other Yoruba housemate dey there, if you unstan Yemi who you go come stan? MMELI? Blacboy?
must e Stan Yoruba? All this tribal bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Jayjay32:
Even though I am entertained this night, Yemi really bleeped up by giving miracle attention and is spoiling his player game by involving emotions in it.

He already won the battle against miracle and he didn’t really need to be falling for miracle’s cheap tricks

The true winner of this fight is Khosi and they are putting her on the spotlight and I hate it.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2023
paradigmshift:
Yemi and miracle are both simps
Agreed. I don't see anything special in Khosi Brown. If these guys problem is scarcity of women, they should exercise patience till they are out of the House. Many women are waiting for them.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2023
paradigmshift:
See the transgender Dem dey fight for ....yemi and miracle na fools.... Big simps with useless taste
Cry more!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2023
switlily25:

Cry more!
should be telling you that cos na jobless people dey take d show serious

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Lauryn41:
I sincerely really hate this Khosi
She’ll be on your screen for a very long time,so remain pressed!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Agreed. I don't see anything special in Khosi Brown. If these guys problem is scarcity of women, they should exercise patience till they are out of the House. Many women are waiting for them.
there's nothing special, she is ugly as hell. Na simps behavior they worry dem

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Twoclans:
Khosi said that blackbois kiss was better than miracles kiss.

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii
Khosi na bad ass bitch and I Stan harder!!!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2023
paradigmshift:
yemi is Also a simp, a big one for that matter
He is a huge disappointment. He is extremely desirable to ladies. He ought to possess abundance mentality. If ugly Khosi Brown misbehaves, he ghost her completely leaving her for Miracle. Even moving to another bed to avoid that Khosi. But he is operating on scarcity mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2023
paradigmshift:
yemi trying to show he's a bad buy by all means lol, he's a simp.
He can simp his way into my vajayjay 🌝🤭

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2023
bassman007:
Khosi is not leaving the house anytime soon sha. Except by disqualification. But she is very much aware that Yemi is a player and I suspect she knows exactly what she is doing. She might end up playing victim of a failed relationship with a player and gather a lot of fans for herself.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kadraxkyle(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2023
G
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2023
safarigirl:

But what is the show about?

Strangers living together, with the possibility of winning $100k while navigating relationships, enjoying free food and drinks and winning some small cash along the way?

The girl has been auditioning, she said it herself that she's a big fan of the show, God knows how many times she tried out. As her parents, praying and fasting for her to make it was their own way of showing support.

The role of parents is to guide and support, not block their children's destinies because of preconceived notions that are often false.

I laugh at the destiny part but I’ll still frown at the prayer and fasting for BB...

Every parent should guide and support their children’s dream but some dreams don’t deserve prayer and fasting, a moral support after you must have been selected fine but the other type of support to me is unnecessary.

I know it is quite possible since I have seen parent get laptop for their child to go into learning internet fraud, it is its own type of support and guide towards making money for their child but doesn’t make it right.

orange and mango comparison maybe but big brother’s fame may not necessarily be what a parent should pray and especially fast for
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:16am On Jan 28, 2023
paradigmshift:
should be telling you that cos na jobless people dey take d show serious
You seem to be the one who takes the show very seriously!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Yemi should realize that Khosi is benefitting more from this game both are playing. The guy just dey fall hand.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Thatigboman, Abeg wetin be ‘englament’?
entanglement. Sorry.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SoftSport(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2023
badinfluence:
Yemi should realize that Khosi is benefitting more from this game both are playing. The guy just dey fall hand.

He won't realize that. The housemates don't view the show the way viewers do.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2023
Threebear:

He can simp his way into my vajayjay 🌝🤭
good morning bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Abeg help me tell dem oooo
SoftSport:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Mrbllymer:
if Naso you and your babe dey kiss I agree
More like, yo bitch.. inhale my mouth odour bitch

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2023
SoftSport:

BB isn't a new show. A lot of these housemates have an idea how these things work. Khosi is well aware that the game they're playing favours her, that's why she keeps playing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nebeolisa(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2023
what about your PVC? or will Yhu Vote With Khosi n Yemi Drama?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2023
ShaqFu:
preconceived notion of having sex on national tv and making a fool of oneself? Ah well, I won't be surprise many who reason like you won't mind having sex in Ikeja Along if you're promised 100k or more. LoL.

There have been at least 100 people who have been on Big Brother since it started in Nigeria.

Of this 100, is it all of them that have had sex on National TV?

People who think like you, are the same as people who think that everyone who goes for NYSC, spends 3 weeks in camp having sex.

Your thoughts reveal the sort of person you are. If the first thing you think of in Big Brother is that everyone is having sex on the show, that's probably because you're a pervert and you have no discipline of your body. Perhaps, you would have sex on National TV too, you also probably had sex in camp.

The first thing I think about with this show is not that everyone there will have sex, same way I did not go to camp to assume I will be having sex, and I and many others were there 3 weeks and never had any sex.

Search within yourself, and ask yourself why your defacto thought is that every human being is a ho-rny dog, maybe it's you that cannot control your own sexual libido, and you're looking for who to project your indiscipline on.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2023
badinfluence:

BB isn't a new show. A lot of these housemates have an idea how these things work. Khosi is well aware that the game they're playing favours her, that's why she keeps playing.

Exactly what I’ve been saying

Khosi has this game in the bag

And with the help of the entire South Africa and a good amount of gullible nigerians , the money is hers
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Khosi and Yemi reminds me of Kiddrica but at the end of the day,they won’t even date outside the house and Khosi will reign for a very long time while Yemi will fade away!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
If only Khosi could stop giving Yemi relevance….

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2023
nebeolisa:
what about your PVC? or will Yhu Vote With Khosi n Yemi Drama?

We've collected our PVC, those wey never collect na dem sabi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2023
tooexclusive:

I laugh at the destiny part but I’ll still frown at the prayer and fasting for BB...

Every parent should guide and support their children’s dream but some dreams don’t deserve prayer and fasting, a moral support after you must have been selected fine but the other type of support to me is unnecessary.

I know it is quite possible since I have seen parent get laptop for their child to go into learning internet fraud, it is its own type of support and guide towards making money for their child but doesn’t make it right.

orange and mango comparison maybe but big brother’s fame may not necessarily be what a parent should pray and especially fast for

Big Brother fame is the path to bigger things for many in their careers. A lot of these people are in the entertainment industry and the platform helps their careers

If it is something their child wants to do, I don't see any harm in praying and fasting for it, despite your reservations toward it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Just testing emojis 😳😀😀😒🤔😢👏😭🔥😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Khosi knows that Yemi is a player. A bad boy. Women are subconsciously attracted to players/bad boys. Women find good guys and white knights like Miracle boring. They will use the good guys as rebound but will eventually go back to the players.

Personally, I do not believe that Yemi is attracted to women. All na games and ego play. But wetin concern me…
I think Yemi knows her game as well, he doesn’t want to break up with her and be seen as the bad boy who broke a girls heart cos that would make her attract pitiful votes. But would likely force her to breakup with him with his attitude and that would give him an advantage sort of.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Wahala for people who think big brother is all about secs secs secs and not a platform to put yourself out there in the entertainment industry.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2023
paradigmshift:
yemi is a simp, simply put

Just sharap! Do you even know the meaning of simp? yemi may be everything, but simping is not one of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.