Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105466 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Thank you cameraman,Juicy and Yvonne in the garden is better than that honsense game they are playing inside.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Smoothgio:
Thank God we are going to have a Nigerian DJ for the night

One of the very best,It's date night with Biggie's and his children by 9pm

Hei God! This guy?

He better come correct and redeem himself. His last outing was abysmal, he no come Big Brother for another two years after that outing..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
hayzed19:
Olivia na waste of body and wig grin grin grin
different wig everyday, still nobody dey look her way grin

Eyah, i kinda feel for her , Jaypee, Jenni O, Yaya, Sandra and Nana. Or do they have mouth odour or the guys are on celibacy oaths? Or they don't really like women? Yvonne for almost follow o, na she just smartly go manage Juicy Jay for now.

It's worse because it seems the air-conditioning is really harsh at night. Some of the girls might hug their pillows and start crying cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
I enjoy how no matter how mixed any Big Brother show is, Nigerians always end up hating on the other Nigerians on the show grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
I just finished watching Brotherhood.

Do you people know how many of Biggie's children were in that movie?

Tobi
Dorothy
Diane
Seyi
Boma

But somebody is here telling us you should not pray for your pikin to make it to the show if they can.

Most of these guys no for dey this kain film if Big Brother never happened for them.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
innocentdude:
Plus I think Tatiana is supporting Khosi

So that alone gives me enough confidence that she's definitely not going to win this show

Which kain evul be dis🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
The difference is clear.

Yemi na Agba awo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
MamBi:

Ah ah…. shocked

Which wan bring cry again? This Miracle na craze person oh… grin

I watched it live

I had slept off and woken up at mid night, then reached for the remote... it was the sight that greeted me.

These guys are on the roll
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Smoothgio:

This is the worst prediction of all time,Yemi will fade into where

Mind you,even if Khosi wins the money.her relevance post show won't measure up to Yemi or top Nigerian housemates

Just dey play,how many times have you heard from BBmzanzi winner but I can tell you that Erica,Nengi,Dorathy who didn't win the show in 2020 are still relevant more that her in the industry till now

Who get time to dey follow SA housemate post show,the only thing is the title and bragging rights
Time will tell…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
innocentdude:

So that alone gives me enough confidence that she's definitely not going to win this show
Time will tell,..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
hayzed19:
Olivia na waste of body and wig grin grin grin
different wig everyday, still nobody dey look her way grin

She dey same WhatsApp group with my Yayalicious Yaya sad

Nobody dey hustle them... na them be the hustlers undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Miracle my foot ! Mtchew,attention seeking chimpanzee look alike;very disgusting thing ! Omo,I can't tolerate that guy for a second,I hate his fake ass,attention seeking,insecure,ugly soul ! If you Stan that nonsense,f.uck you too ! You can take a Mracle boy out of a village but you can never take the village out of him ! I saw that in him right from day one;the needless attention seeking gragra moves were so annoying. And when he wasn't getting that attention,he became very angry and picked on Yemi,his nemesis ! YEMI na your grandfather in that house,you don't even have what it takes to compete with him,smelly mouth like yours !
Kwa kwa kwa
Don’t burst an artery because of Miracle o!
As long he remains a simp to my Khosi and keep Yemi on his toes,I’ll keep rooting for him!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
MamBi:

Ah ah…. shocked

Which wan bring cry again? This Miracle na craze person oh… grin
I swear that guy dey annoying, I no fit too blame Yemi for yesterday cos we all react to things differently even those who said he should have let it slide, Yorubas don’t joke with respect and a guy man you don’t just start calling your fellow guy man names, being provocative, annoying cos you wan snatch him babe. Instead of making connection and be guys.
It’s totally childish and ridiculous, if na me I sure say dem go disqualify me that yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
switlily25:

Time will tell,..
Can you please edit that picture on your signature? It does me in every single time I see it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
MamBi:

Yemi and Blue will be boring to watch… cool
Khosi and Yemi/Miracle bring more content. Blue is boring, only good for kisses and peppering Khosi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
scondy:

They won't....blue isn't boring...she is just chilled ....
Chill is boring! Chill ko. Mama is boring.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Cr7babe: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
innocentdude:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
JP still dey feel low about last night wey she realize say the boys no rate am. Upon all her sex sex talk. She just dey realize say her plans for shipping for the house no go materialize grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Olatara:

Boring is when ur content lacks spice....she doesn't need to do too much ....her actions ...her conversations have spice....she doesn't have to be pursuing man all over the place....not sure u even listen to her convos

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mrbllymer:
I swear that guy dey annoying, I no fit too blame Yemi for yesterday cos we all react to things differently even those who said he should have let it slide[b], Yorubas don’t joke with respect[/b] and a guy man you don’t just start calling your fellow guy man names, being provocative, annoying cos you wan snatch him babe. Instead of making connection and be guys.
It’s totally childish and ridiculous, if na me I sure say dem go disqualify me that yesterday.

Una don come again, so E get people wey dey joke with respect?

Since yesterday, you cannot read anything about Yemi without somebody adding, "Yoruba people", so, no be Nigerian rep again, na Yoruba rep?

You people should be updating us please, so, that we will know how to start addressing housemates by their ethnic groups.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Olatara:
Khosi and Yemi/Miracle bring more content. Blue is boring, only good for kisses and peppering Khosi.

But she’s got the most banging body this season. No contest wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Olatara:

Blue is chill, but Kanaga is boring grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
safarigirl:

Since yesterday, you cannot read anything about Yemi without somebody adding, "Yoruba people", so, no be Nigerian rep again, na Yoruba rep?

You people should be updating us please, so, that we will know how to start addressing housemates by their ethnic groups.

Are you not the master of tribalism for big brother? Name one non Igbo person wey you don hype and support for your life.. just one

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

But she’s got the most banging body this season. No contest wink
You're right.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Meanwhile, wetin bring me come this thread....

Nigerians don dey complain about DJ Xckusive.

Someone said, "Where's DJ Big N, or Consequence? This one now, na so so "this is football" we go dey hear"

I had forgotten that Rotimi Alakija's tagline is "This is football" grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yes o, my wish has come true

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
thatigboman:
Yes o, my wish has come true

Oh no angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:
JP still dey feel low about last night wey she realize say the boys no rate am. Upon all her sex sex talk. She just dey realize say her plans for shipping for the house no go materialize grin
no mind d useless girl. Who will go after her wey better girls full d house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Olatara:
You're right.

See how effortlessly she moves her sexy body. Unlike that Sandra wey just dey do gra gra with her stiff body in front of mirror angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Are you not the master of tribalism for big brother? Name one non Igbo person wey you don hype and support for your life.. just one

I don hype Tobi, I don hype Adekunle, I don hype Angel, Tacha for this BBN.

If I was serious with the tribalism, I would never speak against any Igbo housemate, yet dem still dey collect from my hand.

I don try for you today, till another 3 days before I help your trolling destiny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
safarigirl:

can you please stop ain’t starting any ethnicity campaign or war, just saying what I have seen I could be wrong but even in families most parents don’t encourage siblings calling themselves names and I have been to other parts of the country it’s not like that. I never talked about him representing either part of Nigeria, please don’t quote me outta contest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

See how effortlessly she moves her sexy body. Unlike that Sandra wey just dey do gra gra with her stiff body in front of mirror angry
Leave my Sandra alone oh, its a pity she might be leaving tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.