Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083253 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:53am On Jan 29, 2023
I swear...she has not even kissed anyone except Yemi...make the girl move on,and he should loose both ways
Mrbllymer:
if nobody wakes him up I give up , blue just confirmed he hasnโ€™t talked to anyone aside Yemi , omg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Mmeli don c*m finish๐Ÿ˜‹

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SymonLFC(m): 1:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Marvin is a gameless useless phoooll ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 1:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:

Thabang already knows Melissa have feelings for mmeli but they have not spoken about how this night is going.

The way he has been chilling without even looking for her says volume...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:54am On Jan 29, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Hmmm,I keep having this feeling that the South African housemates have a kinda secret scripts they are following ! I can't really explain it but it appears as though something is just not right ! Some of these SAns housemates behave as if they actually rehearsed for the roles they're playing in Biggie's house now !

You see characters like Thabang, Khosi Mmeli,
Lucay,Ipeleng and even Juicy jay don't seem natural to me;it seems to me like they are being secretly teleguided to act in a particular way. For instance,check out the romance between Ipeleng and Lucay,does it look normal ? Now, a certain Khosi suddenly wants to try something with Thabang not minding what Yemi thinks ! All these may not make any sense to you or anybody but I strongly believe that something is fishy somewhere !

I would totally strike out this whole post if my function was working
Nanchench cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 1:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Marvin conversation is always him reporting himself.... โ€œI feel loike....โ€

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:56am On Jan 29, 2023
lokoloko84:
Not a huge fan of khosi but how many time have you seen her in romantic contacts with any male housemate in that house compared to blue.
If yemi could get jealous of miracle trying to like khosi without any romantic despite this, Imagine how he will deal with blue's flirt.

Khosi is sanctimoniously sneaky and machiavellic, it is better to be able to qualify and situate the person youโ€™re dealing with like Yemi and Aiva. Khosi messes around albeit stealthily but pretends to be upright. Her discussion with Thabang earlier was all I needed. I hate pretentious liars, be real even if you are bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:57am On Jan 29, 2023
On the street, we call Marvin "Ajao"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Beorn:
I so much enjoyed this Tsatsi discussion with Blackboi. Her mannerism and innocent shock at the volume of pepper we put in our foods made me laugh like a fool. grin

Just this small pepper and she can't stand it. Wait till she lives for one month in Abeokuta. She'll be shedding tears during every meal. grin

ONeal that year nearly had a stroke - hating our pepper, forbidding his heifer from mentioning it/indulging lol
Bolt, Elikem and Melvin did that, always peppering lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:
There is no single chemistry between yemi and khosi unlike blue.

Hehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 2:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:

You are right but my point is, after the first issue with khosi he should have stayed away from khosi for good. He doesn't need to entangle with anyone after that and if ever it should be blue.
Well,he told Sandra that he will leave her,If she made a particular statement and treat the remaining housemates as neutrals.
Mind,you khosi made a straight shot to yemi few hours when this show stated and he agreed.
They both need each other now and what can only separate them is either a serious betrayer from one of them or eviction or probably disqualification.
As times goes on, housemates will reduce and I think khosi and yemi will be that house for a long time.
If he should leave khosi now with a flimsy excuse and get entangled with blue who might be evicted before khosi what will now happen to his game.
He will jump to another lady and continue the cycle and mind you as this show continues, the housemates will also reduce.
This will only make his game boring.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 2:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Beorn:

First time I'm getting to know this listed countries have better pepper game than us. Used to think when it comes to spicy foods, we'd compete with any country out there.

Nigeria takes the lead in Africa, but globally, we get Ogas
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:02am On Jan 29, 2023
hayzed19:
I swear...she has not even kissed anyone except Yemi...make the girl move on,and he should loose both ways

I just said it just now oo that this blue girl was loyal to yemi up to the truth and dare game of yesterday. Someone that even told sandra too that she will not flirt with anyone if she was in a ship when sandra was angry. So she just started changing since yemi no get sense to see say na she be the real deal. She was even loyal to him as a side chick and not returning any energy from any other guys in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2023
aroundnaija:
Mmeli don c*m finish๐Ÿ˜‹

Mmeli is the real player,the real and ultimate MVP.he is in a rectangle with three gitls,.he is a smooth operator.yemi dey learn work

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Dem don knack finish ๐Ÿ˜‹ now they both are refilling cool
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:06am On Jan 29, 2023
aroundnaija:

You sef, your wahala plenty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:

I just said it just now oo that this blue girl was loyal to yemi up to the truth and dare game of yesterday. Someone that even old sandra too that she will not flirt with anyone if she was in a ship when sandra was angry. So she just started changing since yemi no get sense to see say na she be the real deal.

Mmeli is done sexing nelissa.on to the next o e

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:07am On Jan 29, 2023
aroundnaija:

He needs to enter Sandra before she bounces
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Lhimeet:

Lol na update na๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:08am On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

Mmeli is done sexing nelissa.on to the next o e

Ship done start be that or na just one night fling, if na marvin them want rush like this now he for Bleep up oooo lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Lhimeet:

Sandra shading nrlissa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:08am On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

It is near impossible now cos that one dey leave in few hours๐Ÿ˜Ž but man don finger her wella sha..

Southy Demon๐Ÿ˜‹
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2023
I like Sandraโ€™s dentition
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:

I just said it just now oo that this blue girl was loyal to yemi up to the truth and dare game of yesterday. Someone that even told sandra too that she will not flirt with anyone if she was in a ship when sandra was angry. So she just started changing since yemi no get sense to see say na she be the real deal. She was even loyal to him as a side chick and not returning any energy from any other guys in the house.
you were right while our Yemi is getting confused cos of b.reast from transgender.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:09am On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

Sandra door done close since na lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:

Ship done start be that or na just one night fling, if na marvin them want rush like this now he for Bleep up oooo lol.

Taah,mmeli is not entering any ship.no exclusivity.he will roll with all the babes dem
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2023
person wey no get sense...Mmeli don mark register since na cheesy cheesy cheesy
garfield1:

Sandra shading nrlissa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2023
E be like say Mmeli don knack nelissa finish, this one I see both of them for kitchen, looking for what to download to refill their system grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Pharoh:

Sandra door done close since na lol.

Sandra hss no door,na expressway.he has been on Sandra since she entered the house.it is possible that he has tasted her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

Sandra shading nrlissa

What did she say? Didnโ€™t get that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:11am On Jan 29, 2023
hayzed19:
person wey no get sense...Mmeli don mark register since na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile yemi is struggling to kiss khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:11am On Jan 29, 2023
aroundnaija:

Lol na update na๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.