Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,627 members, 7,847,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1100422 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2023
safarigirl:

Masters in Public Health

Worked in Pharmaceuticals before coming for the show. And she said she's single (I don't see her getting any love interests Sha. Both she and Lukay, we no dey use their relationship status do anything)
You are good mehn. I can't really keep up. Well done.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

And you don’t think they can both hook up?

LMAO

Nothing wan join them together.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2023
Some of these south Africans have name tags different from what they were introduced as. Like the guy introduced as Siya now say he's juicy, even the lucay guy is not what he's introduced as.even yemi has nametag yemicragx or so.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2023
dominique:

That's exactly how her forehead looks like. Yvonne without wig or makeup na minus

But I can see her on my tv na.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2023
This Blaqboi just wan form different.

Your favourite artiste is Kwesta, you love Uncle Waffles ...oshe! Naija boy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2023
That SA girl seated beside Marvin is quite hot
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2023
mmeli looks gay
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2023
dominique:

That's exactly how her forehead looks like. Yvonne without wig or makeup na minus
Na worwor women like u and tatiana dey body shame other women pass lmao
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2023
thatigboman:
Some of these south Africans have name tags different from what they were introduced as. Like the guy introduced as Siya now say he's juicy, even the lucay guy is not what he's introduced as.even yemi has nametag yemicragx or so.

The Juicy guy, Ebuka asked him on stage if it was Siya or Juicy, he said it is Juicy he wants to be called. Na Juicy Jay dey him belt.

He no too sharp, because Siya is a much more respectable name than Juicy Jay

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2023
My YAYA where are you oo??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2023
crystalpapers:
My YAYA where are you oo??

She say she wan go wear bikini
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nooziinoo: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2023
safarigirl:

*Modified*

Yvonne is at least 26. All these pale girls like changing their age

Because it is you that born her.

If she says she’s 23, she’s 23.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Khosi has located Yemi again grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Tasti 24, the name is her grandmother's. people say she looks younger. She's a biomedical science student. She majors in biotechnology and simultaneously studies engineering. She attends two varsities. She wants to merge both courses and become a bioengineer. She models. She's a non-challant person. Her favourite Nigerian artiste is Buju. She's single and wanna mingle with the money.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2023
I wish they had shown blaq boy's intro. I missed his intro video. He's one of the few housemates I know absolutely nothing about

Marvin on the beat smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

She say she wan go wear bikini

Give them

God bless Africa.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2023
Reussite:
Khosi has located Yemi again grin

Na Yemi locate her. She was even saying he likes seating beside her..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2023
safarigirl:

Lukay is his name.

I wish the channel had that option it used to have during BBA, that you could press an option and it would take you to the profiles of the housemates
oh Khehla, I copied it from the name displayed when they come in. He's 31. Tnx a milla.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Heard Mavin is well known. He has been on AGT and one american show like that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Why dis guy dey shine teeth like this na?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Marvin the Reality Show LovePeddler

Says he's a PH boy, born in PH, lived there, currently living in Houston, Texas. (these people are just interrupting him)

He went to college for chemical engineering, he's worked as an engineer, has a couple of businesses one of which is fitness coaching....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Marvin says he's a PH boy and goes on to explain PH and Rivers State to the house. He's from Isiokpo, Ikwerre boy.

He's currently living in Houston, Texas. He's lived in both Nigeria and US. Spent sixteen years in Nigeria. He is a Chemical Engineer. He has a couple of businesses but majors as a fitness coach.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Nah Giddyfia second be this

Just dey shine teeth

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by NwaIdeato: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2023
The Naija boys are fresh sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2023
safarigirl:

JP spoke a generally acknowledged fact, I mean look at the housemates.
Lol well that’s subjective/a personal opinion which is her right to have

But her comment could be seen as offensive to South Africans if we’re going to talk about the things said and attitudes housemates have shown towards the ‘other’ country

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Na Yemi locate her. She was even saying he likes seating beside her..

She has interesting takes.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lalar27: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Too much igbo representing Nigeria in this edition of big brother again? I see another boring useless show. Look at the most interesting big brother show and you will see a yoruba at the center of the drama lay laycon proved it so did tobi. Ibos are just spoiling these show by picking there people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2023
safarigirl:

The Juicy guy, Ebuka asked him on stage if it was Siya or Juicy, he said it is Juicy he wants to be called. Na Juicy Jay dey him belt.

He no too sharp, because Siya is a much more respectable name than Juicy Jay
on the big screen, it was Siya that was written. That's why Ebuka asked. And that's why I wrote down as well.
It's the producers' fault, not the housemates.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lol well that’s subjective/a personal opinion which is her right to have

But her comment could be seen as offensive to South Africans if we’re going to talk about the things said and attitudes housemates have shown towards the ‘other’ country

Lol. Nope, not subjective at all if it is a generally held perception, even by SA people. They are literally saying it all over Twitter.

She did not say SA men are ugly, she said Nigerian men are finer. How can that be seen as offensive by someone who isn't insecure?

The actual xenophobic thing a Nigerian said, was Olivia that implied the Nigerian housemates would be safe from evictions for a bit, just because they are Nigerian.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Lalar27:
Too much igbo representing Nigeria in this edition of big brother again? I see another boring useless show. Look at the most interesting big brother show and you will see a yoruba at the center of the drama lay laycon proved it so did tobi. Ibos are just spoiling these show by picking there people everywhere.
many are mad but few are roaming about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2023
Him say nah thank you Sir
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2023
FIGARO00:
Why dis guy dey shine teeth like this na?

Marvin...

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.