Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,762 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099563 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
hayzed19:
I hate this nonsense Olivia dey do

I am not sure you hate it as much as I do,like what the heck is all this . angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
switlily25:

I’m not watching…what’s up?

For your picture na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
jamesversion:

Why are you calling Lukay child abuse? He's only 37 and Ipeleng is 25. Why is it paining you
he should leave the young babes alone
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Onyi99:

I think you should talk to your team mate first.
Or is it Kanaga that is good to be slandered?

If she is insinuating that Kanaga is boring,what other content does her fav bring to the table?
I even thought you use to like Yemi until now

Both of my boys will be fine, Biggie's agenda or not

I just want them to be very close like Miracle and Tobi and I am satisfied this season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Twoclans:
Can Biggie just give this Olivia a strike .

What nonsense irritating kind of lobbying is this. angry
Even though it's irritating but she's playing her game well, survival is the key

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

In Nigeria, you're not allowed to practice law alongside another career, but like I said, he hosts Judging Matters, a law show.

He probably even practices, because a lot of people practice law in Nigeria by drawing up their own contracts and things like that.

He is licensed to practice and pays his practicing fee. It is not just a law degree, that is a different degree from those who are licensed to practice in Nigeria.
ok fine... But you used to be fun and cool during BBA years but now you are something else. We used to agree on lot of things
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
jamesversion:

Ok. Funny enough, I've never been there. I dunno why I don't fancy anywhere Northern Nigeria. Maybe because im scared shutless of bandits and boko haram. While I've travelled to almost all Southern States.

That confused guy wan carry you go where you no know grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yemi and blue looks really bored, yemi should have gone to look for her to spend time with her before she came to sit with them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jamesversion: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
konfusedgee:

You are missing out on the best parts of the country.....you are just like an average foreigner who thinks Nigeria is all about corruption, poverty and terrorisms..

Travel the country and also the world, don't only see the world through the media

I love travelling but I'm scared of Nigeria right now. Even to attend a burial in Imo state I declined, and I'm so close to the family.

The poverty in the country is very high now. And I'm easy to pick out as well off due to my appearance. I no just need any bad experience at all.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jay16:
Even though it's irritating but she's playing her game well, survival is the key

Then she does not understand the game,except she is not interested in winning.This game is about the fans .Once the fans got your back the housemates can really not do much .

Except if biggie decides to conspire against you like they did to Amaka.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
kgr28:
Ok cool, you used to be fun years back during BBA seasons, now you are something else.

Lol

You that you're always jumping and looking for a reason to attack me. I haven't changed, it's you that constantly wants to attack me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lauryn41:

I really love yaya

It’s just so hard to understand what she’s saying sometimes

Half of the time I don't nor understand her as well. I love her too... from the very first day grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
They should get this southies off my screen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Myway20:
Khosi is not bad! Just those lips—looks like someone that got fillers.

Yemi is much finer than her, despite him being a guy! I don't know how Yemi fell into her trap. Na Yemi finesse boost her up.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jamesversion: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wotowotoman:

That confused guy wan carry you go where you no know grin

Nothing anybody wan tell me. US Secret Service warned months back that Abuja will experience Boko Haram attack.

Boko Haram has already attacked severally in pockets before the warning of something big from Boko Haram. I don't know if Safarigirl is unaware, but she surely downplayed it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Onyi99:

And them skipping the arena game today was not conspiracy too right?
I don't expect much from you though!!

Your Yemi apart from been used by Khosi please what else does he have to offer?

Your Blue should be happy she was paired with sha
You should have just ignored immediately she said why should the camera follow him.... it's only controversy they deem fit as proper entertainment on nairaland.........he does not have to do too much but guess what the street still has mad love for him despite the little to no screen time....that is all that matters.......the fact that he is at par in popularity with the controversial and most aired housemates is everything

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ipeleng is really working hard tonight….a real gamer grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
jamesversion:

I love travelling but I'm scared of Nigeria right now. Even to attend a burial in Imo state I declined, and I'm so close to the family.

The poverty in the country is very high now. And I'm easy to pick out as well off due to my appearance. I no just need any bad experience at all.

Omo, traveling is dangerous these days

Me that said when I finish school, I'll try to visit a few states in the country like Akwa Ibom, no be person tell me as e dey be.

When I traveled last year, my uncle insisted I use a flight, me that likes road trips a lot.

But honestly, you're missing out. Places dey. I did my Law School in Adamawa and it was such a chill state, sometimes we dey hear say dem dey attack some communities closeby, but nothing reached us.

I had the best Fura in Adamawa. You don't have to go everywhere, there are some states that are fairly safe in the North and Abuja is top of that list. Nothing is happening here, and if it is, not at the city centre.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Reussite:
Ipeleng is really working hard tonight….a real gamer grin

She go still chop that nomination, she never see anything.

This is the most she has spoken with others who aren't Lukay since she entered that house. She will still come up.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Onyi99:

Why are you so bothered about Kanaga though?
Shouldn't you be worried about your Yemi that his scrip is not scripting😂😂

more drama to come, just wait. A demon with beards lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
MamBi:

Stewwww? You just put everything at once abi same parole as cooking it on fire?

Had oil and onions cooking... then added my tomatoes... and the rest stuff
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
jamesversion:

Nothing anybody wan tell me. US Secret Service warned months back that Abuja will experience Boko Haram attack.

Boko Haram has already attacked severally in pockets before the warning of something big from Boko Haram. I don't know if Safarigirl is unaware, but she surely downplayed it.

Maybe na Gwarinpa dem dey, and that's like a whole other axis. Na travel we dey travel to reach that side.

Abuja is a very large place, I've been here since 2005 and there are places I have never been to, or only been to once.

As long as you're not in those areas, nothing wan happen. The city centre is safe, all of AMAC is safe, even Gwagwalada is safe, and this is saying a lot. I can't speak on Bwari though.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

She go still chop that nomination, she never see anything.

This is the most she has spoken with others who aren't Lukay since she entered that house. She will still come up.
She can’t escape it grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
As Blue enter house,kobosi mind no rest again,she can't just help it but to go inside as well grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yaya is saying she doesn't buy noodles, because she no really rate am

Yaya it's because you know how to cook. People who know how to cook are not fond of noodles, I can attest to that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yemi and Blue gisting over a plate of cancer.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
As Blue enter house,kobosi mind no rest again,she can't just help it but to go inside as well grin grin

The thing just tire me, all these na for game abi wetin self. I pray make that babe show her pepper later.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yemi running his usual evening shift with his second wife.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
I just like d way Blue usually laugh to every little things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
well done yemi grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yemi chop am small small na, make the meeting last very well lol cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.