Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1085720 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

Kidd, Ozo, Cross, when dem dey gist, na big boys gist you go dey hear.

Investment here, trip there, business partners, possible business ideas, sports.

All these sufferhead boys, nothing dem dey ever fit talk about pass street things and DJ YK Mule. None of our boys dey even properly discuss football and other sports.

That time Cross and Michael go dey gist football and basketball. These ones, Kobosi. Na just sufferhead and street things.

I don't know how they did selection and somehow somehow, na only Lagos people make am
These set of boys just weak me

I just switch channel after that nonsense talk
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ekaka1:

For wia...Yemi is back to Khosi...
Yemi they run twin Engine turbo for that house...e sure me...but he's also walking a tight rope wink

Yemi nah confirm werey, I swear...

I wish yemi can just ditch khsi this night and sleep beside blue, i swear, nah today blue ho het belle, because blue will surely give him everything, because she knows yemi might not come again grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Now it is clear that Yemi is playing a game for the show. He don go meet Khosi after kissing an almost nekked and sexy Blue Aiva wey him preek no even charge…

I am getting more and more convinced that Yemi is not into women….
I saw a bit of a different scene...his Gbola rose a little..lreason why he started adjusting his top to cover his shorts as he exited cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
I know say that chit chat btwn Yemi and Blue the other time,pain Kobosi well well,madam say she no do again grin grin

If she con witness the kiss nko grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

Kidd, Ozo, Cross, when dem dey gist, na big boys gist you go dey hear.

Investment here, trip there, business partners, possible business ideas, sports.

All these sufferhead boys, nothing dem dey ever fit talk about pass street things and DJ YK Mule. None of our boys dey even properly discuss football and other sports.

That time Cross and Michael go dey gist football and basketball. These ones, Kobosi. Na just sufferhead and street things.

I don't know how they did selection and somehow somehow, na only Lagos people make am

Please stop this elitist none sense. Very irritating. Are you better than those street boys wey you dey condemn? Those so called street boys dey talk the reality of most Nigerians. Most Nigerians are not Kidd and Ozo and Shegz.

Look yourself in the mirror when you condemn people and ask yourself if that person you dey look for mirror is better than the people wey you dey call sufferhead. Bullshitt angry

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2023
Ekaka1:

If we're not careful ...blue will be the biggest beneficiary of this perfect triangle. She's accepted her side chick role with her full chest cheesy

Khosi saying she is done because she saw Yemi talking to Blue earlier, if the babe knew what was going on ehn, she for just kill Yemi.......cheesy grin cheesy

Yemi knew exactly what she was doing sitting down in front of him talking to Blaqboi......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2023
At this point ...khosi needs to remove herself from this roller coaster....if she loves her mental health...

Khosi do ur self a favour....

Yemi ...I don't like gaslighting..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Khosi u r just looking plain stupid ....blank this guy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Blue wants Yemi and her to share a bed but Yemi refused saying her bed isn’t comfortable... then she suggested them sleeping outside... Aiva really wants her and Yemi to ship m, she literally stopped Yemi from going out of the bed but Yemi for the fear of Khosi’s tantrum left to spy on Khosi.

Blue isn’t happy though but she hides it like always... she said Yemi shouldn’t comeback since she wants to sleep but knowing blue, she will allow him. She is affected by Sandra’s eviction and is on a low vibe...

seems like she won’t mind having s*x with Yemi this night to take the pain of losing Sandra away(my observation)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2023
scondy:
At this point ...khosi needs to remove herself from this roller coaster....if she loves her mental health...

Khosi do ur self a favour....

Yemi ...I don't like gaslighting..

Two can play the game,I stop feeling pity for her the day she told Miracle and Thanbang that she can't have anything to do with Yemi outside the house

I believe all this fake tears is to gain pity votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Ekaka1:

I saw a bit of a different scene...his Gbola rose a little..lreason why he started adjusting his top to cover his shorts as he exited cheesy

Well na him sabi. What I know is that Yemi is playing these games for the camera. Khosi too. Even Blue Aiva. These people came to the show for clout and for the money. Imagine Khosi wey talk say she get Naija bf of four years playing victim and some grown people spent a whole Sunday writing epistles of support.

At the end of the day, all na cruise. Any viewer wey dey invest emotions in these stupid games these people are playing is an idiot!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Yemi na Werey grin grin

E dey pain Kobosi well well.

Yemi can lie sha grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Yemi ...this thing must scatter this night ...because now Khosi knows the game...she always knew though. See quarrel with Khosi .. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2023
I don't even understand khosi...why r u listening to explanations when u know what is happening...its staring u in the face

Yemi ...let this geh go...u don't have to do a triangle ....the gaslighting isn't looking good ....u don't have to make her look crazy to end the relationship...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Yemi and Blue dey even Shower together

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemi na Werey grin grin

E dey pain Kobosi well well.

Yemi can lie sha grin grin
Yemi real name na "lie-nus " grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Titaniumental:
When abeg shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2023
badinfluence:

The thing about you, once you notice a housemate may surpass your fave in popularity, you start hating. You've been throwing shade at kanaga since you noticed people like him as much as they like your yemi.

I m not hating at all...he is partnered with my Blue...just speaking facts
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Kobosi is in trouble,she don fall for ashewo man grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2023
Ekaka1:

When abeg shocked
Kobosi said it moment ago
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2023
Yemi ...outright lies will not do you good ...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Haaa

Yemi you're not flirting back ke.

. you wey just chop kiss passionately now grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Yemi

Free this babe na,I am not happy with what's happening Currently

Choose one and focus,this whole triangle isnt working again
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Yemi is making sense now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2023
See reverse psychology....he doesnt want it to be the one to cut it off....

Khosi .....pity ur mental health...just end it before u go crazy ....na so Erica start o .....beauty sef....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:12am On Jan 30, 2023
I don't just like how he's throwing blue under the bus
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Yemi telling Khosi straight up, if she wan go make she go......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Yemi will gather more haters at this point. What's all these blatant lying for?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2023
scondy:
See reverse psychology....he doesnt want it to be the one to cut it off....

Khosi .....pity ur mental health...just end it before u go crazy ....na so Erica start o .....beauty sef....

The gal sitting down and listening to Yemi is am indication she is not done yet......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2023
And this is what they want my Kanaga to be doing all in the name of creating contents 🥱

At this point they both deserve each other

Kayode should please show me my boring Kanaga

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Titaniumental:

Can u imagine...what other reason does khosi need to end it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.