Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,889 members, 7,852,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1102706 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
dominique:

Did she lie? Kanaga is the one carrying the entire HoH responsibility while Blue is nowhere to be found. Does the house look like it's being run by 2 heads of house or 1?
male female joint HOH, the male carries everything on their head. last week, apart from being the one that did the nominations and swap, ipeleng was useless throughout the whole week as HOH. blue is even trying, working with kanaga jnr. all ipeleng did last week as a joint HOH was to wash lukay's underwears.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
dominique:

Did she lie? Kanaga is the one carrying the entire HoH responsibility while Blue is nowhere to be found. Does the house look like it's being run by 2 heads of house or 1?

Khosi lied. Both cleaned the whole house at night while others were resting. Blue also contributed in the winning of the HOH, so she's a co HOH in the real sense of it. Why is Khosi hating on Blue? Blue doesn't say anything bad about her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
I tire...i dont know wetin Blue baby do her
thatigboman:
male female joint HOH, the male carries everything on their head. last week, apart from being the one that did the nominations and swap, ipeleng was useless throughout the whole week as HOH. blue is even trying, working with kanaga jnr. all ipeleng did last week as a joint HOH last week was to wash lukay's underwears.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

Relax and watch

Watch her with ebubu

Listen to her conversations

She enjoys being the center of attention

Later y’all will quote me on this
mba. thatsi is looking for a guy that will truly love her. she told kanaga that. she told blackboy that too. didnt watch her conversation with ebubu, but i suspect it will be pretty same.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
Stop being a hypocrite...who was carrying Blacleng's HOH weight when they won...
Blacq was more in command last week too, and there was no fuss... where were you when she was cleaning the entire house with Kanaga by themselves at 2am?

No mind dominique

Always sentimental as usual

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
mba. thatsi is looking for a guy that will truly love her. she told kanaga that. she told blackboy that too. didnt watch her conversation with ebubu, but i suspect it will be pretty same.

Like i said

Watch
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Titaniumental:

Stop hating.

We all know a house can't have two leaders, there will be war most especially if the two av conflicting principles.

Right from inception,evn wen dey usually have HOH,and Deputy in BBN shows,only one person takes the lead the in larger scale of running the house,the other only support from behind.

Except in few decision making cases whr the opinion of the two really matters

When Olivia told blaqboi that he gave Ipeleng more power they agreed to it. Now they’re coming for Blue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
DOptical:

Khosi lied. Both cleaned the whole house at night while others were resting. Blue also contributed in the winning of the HOH, so she's a co HOH in the real sense of it. Why is Khosi hating on Blue? Blue doesn't say anything bad about her.

Their james brown is a sad , depressed , frustrated, jealousy driven , envious , low self esteemed piece of trash

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is blue not reading now? What's Khosi going to say now?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

Like i said

Watch
we are watching. oya, define your saying that thatsi is pompous and full of herself
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
She's entitled to her opinion about Yemi, everyone must not say good about your fave.

This has nothing to do with nationality, na her personal opinion about Yemi.

Thanks smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eeghe:

Yaya is vindictive yhooo
And xenophobic somehow though she masks it
Really? She comes across as friendly with everyone irrespective of creed. But it is also quite easy to misinterpret attitudes exhibited toward a stranger as prejudiced from a narrow trajectory, so I view reactions from an open and personal perspective rather than extremes.
I haven't noticed anything abnormal with her so far but maybe I need to watch more closely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mrbllymer:
You dey mind them, even though I don't like him lying but nothing wey that guy do, they would bash him. If he’s cold hearted like mmeli, the dragging no go end. Living in that small space, kinda hard to imagine the thoughts going through his mind to play smart and not allow Khosi used him to garner sympathetic votes, that’s why people are seeing through the girl’s manipulative ways.
Mmeli after Sandra left told almost everyone he did her dirty, did same to Nelissa, badmouthed her to everyone, wanted her out of the house. He’s no player but a cold hearted human being.

Well... Mmeli said he felt bad about how things ended with Sandra. He also felt bad she left without them reconciling... that sounded like a 'cold hearted' person with a redeemable conscience. Which was also why he didn't want to lead Nelissa on

You all will always have fancy words to explain away your fave's bull crap and the worst of words to nail those you don't like undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
Yvonne say she will not her friend because of man on the show. Hope she keeps to it, but if she fights jenni physically about it, she will have my full support.
So you are suggesting Jenny O is the interloper here?
I'm curious though why Juicy had to tell Yvonne they kissed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eeghe:

Hehehehehehehe
DoubleeDee take that
Hmm...........
I'm all eyes and ears henceforth grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
male female joint HOH, the male carries everything on their head. last week, apart from being the one that did the nominations and swap, ipeleng was useless throughout the whole week as HOH. blue is even trying, working with kanaga jnr. all ipeleng did last week as a joint HOH last week was to wash lukay's underwears.

Omo this your write up made me laugh so hard

Last season Chomzy was HOH while Eloswag was deputy yet Eloswag was in charge all through.. Chomzy did absolutely nothing

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Amya:
Khosi had a story about a meal made by Grandma who she lived with 13 others when she was much younger. They ate this meal everyday and she hated so much at the time.

Years later, any of the same meal she tasted from others never seemed to taste as good as the one her Grandma made. The one that she took for granted so much. And it became her favorite meal.

It was a touching story. How some people on this thread can see that story as her being fake is crazy. Khosi only has to breathe to give people chest pain.

Well... we all are hypocrites depending on who we are analysing. We see through the eyes laden with thick log of woods when looking at our favourites but will always use microscope to look at other contestants..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Well... Mmeli said he felt bad about how things ended with Sandra. He also felt bad she left without them reconciling... that sounded like a 'cold hearted' person with a redeemable conscience. Which was also why he didn't want to lead Nelissa on

You all will always have fancy words to explain away your fave's bull crap and the worst of words to nail those you don't like undecided
someone that was bragging about how he did Sandra dirty and all that nonsense.
All what he said yesterday was cos he has already done what he wanted with Nelissa and wants nothing more. How can you sleep with someone, badmouthing her to all other housemates, calling her bad egg in the Diary section, wanted her gone and eventually nominated them.
You are here defending such attitude, “shame”

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Really?

wow!!!... my take is that she is too obvious in her game!

I am not grudging her for playing her game, after all na wetin them come do... just that a little bit of subtlety will do her good

Was shocked she nominated Thabana tho grin
My reason for inferring vendetta as a trait.
But you are right about a little moderation at the end of the day.
Seems our peeps are overly loud in all facets.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
jaypee is behaving like a south african girl that doesn't have sense.
Show she say she auditioned for 6 years. Didnt she watch the show the 6 years she didn't come in? She was even asking a provocative question because she told told biggie she knew he wouldn't answer it. When has big brother started answering questions about previous seasons?
Much worse, this is the maiden edition of big brother titans, so which big brother titans previous edition was she referring to?
Big brother savagely replied them "get the hell out of diary room immediate" what arrant nonsense.

You dey mind her?

Her mouth 😩🙄
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yemi and kanaga remains on the most talked about hms list even with their name wahala

I stan kings yo

Spot my beautiful yvonne in number 5
And my cute golden child abuse

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
With what most of the housemates stated today, Yemi and Nelisa will be nominated again. If only they knew Yemi and Nelisa didn't see them. How manipulative Khosi entered into Thabang's head about Yemi hating him is a mystery 😂 He said Khosi told him that Yemi doesn't like him. When did Yemi tell such to maniplativee Khosi?

Same Yemi who was even saying Thabang and Khosi would be saved yesterday. You don't see Yemi blaming Khosi for getting him nominated like Khosi was doing.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
DOptical:

With what most of the housemates stated today, Yelisa will be nominated again. If only they knew Yelisa didn't see them. How manipulative Khosi entered into Thabang's head about Yemi hating him is a mystery 😂 He said Khosi told him that Yemi doesn't like him. When did Yemi tell maniplative Khosi such?
My perception of khosi is that she wants other housemates to hate yemi so that he will be isolated.
This will make yemi to have her back since she will be the only one he will vibe with.
One of those games but yemi has told one of the guys that he is not really interested in making friends in the house.
Let's see how far it goes.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
DOptical:
With what most of the housemates stated today, Yelisa will be nominated again. If only they knew Yelisa didn't see them. How manipulative Khosi entered into Thabang's head about Yemi hating him is a mystery 😂 He said Khosi told him that Yemi doesn't like him. When did Yemi tell maniplative Khosi such?

Same Yemi who was even saying Thabang and Khosi will be saved yesterday. Now, you don't see Yemi blaming Khosi for getting him nominated like Khosi was doing.
It is also good for yelisa to be nominated as many times as possible.
This will make the pair to build an army in the long run and will also build confidence in them.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
lokoloko84:
My perception of khosi is that she wants other housemates to hate yemi so that he will be isolated.
This will make yemi to have her back since she will be the only one he will vibe with.
One of those games but yemi has told one of the guys that he is not really interested in making friends in the house.
Let's see how far it goes.

Could be..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Cr7babe: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin grin grin...this guy
thatigboman:
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Khosi's fanbase is growing very fast like pubic hair. The girl may not be so beautiful but I like the sound of her voice when she speak.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
He broke up with her and topped the chart. Lmao

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Just a funny thought, judging from your write-ups, if you are in that house na everyday you go dey chop nomination not weekly. 😄😄😄

Lol, I don't know men, with me it could go anyway.

I was in hostels for about 5-6 years and I didn't have any issues with any of my roommates, they even liked me.

No be say I no go get one or two issues, but for the most part, I doubt they'll be nominating me as much. I no go be like Jenni O cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
DOptical:
With what most of the housemates stated today, Yemi and Nelisa will be nominated again. If only they knew Yemi and Nelisa didn't see them. How manipulative Khosi entered into Thabang's head about Yemi hating him is a mystery 😂 He said Khosi told him that Yemi doesn't like him.When did Yemi tell such to maniplativee Khosi?

Same Yemi who was even saying Thabang and Khosi would be saved yesterday. You don't see Yemi blaming Khosi for getting him nominated like Khosi was doing.
Don't tell me you are able to listen to all chats taking place in that house

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sanqa:

Don't tell me you are able to listen to all chats taking place in that house

He didn't!

Same Yemi who always speak well of Thabang? He still did yesterday!

We know Khosi is deceitful and manipulative. Even Thabang knows this and has often implied that Khosi is manipulative however he wouldn't know what to believe again since he's up for an eviction.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Well... we all are hypocrites depending on who we are analysing. We see through the eyes laden with thick log of woods when looking at our favourites but will always use microscope to look at other contestants..

grin

grin As far this thread is concerned, we're all hypocrites

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.