Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1086054 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
What I love about this thabang ,very matured for his age

Most of the housemates were surprised when they called him after olivia.

Upon how olivia is always disturbing him when she is drunk ,he has not told anybody ,except those that witness it themselves .

If it is kobosi that such thing is happening too the whole house will hear about it ,even the wall geckos and cockroach in biggie house ,would not be spared from her ranting

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eeghe:

The couple is bonding with Miracle bashing chim
This is their drama/tension/vibes/chemistry
I just hope Miracle & Yemi do not get into another fight.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
thatigboman:
win fire. A Nigerian must win this show. Those camera crew are so biased.
i trust nigerians

we go vote any strong contender wey go displace their proposed winner
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Look at Olivia gossiping with Blue & Mmeli. She has really loosened up from the Olivia of days ago. I'm beginning to like her. wink

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
This cameraman is very stupid

He just yanked off Olivia, Mmeli and Blue

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
omotolly22:
What I love about this thabang ,very matured for his age

Most of the housemates were surprised when they called him after olivia.

Upon how olivia is always disturbing him when she is drunk ,he has not told anybody ,except those that witness it themselves .

If it is kobosi that such thing is happening too the whole house will hear about it ,even the wall geckos and cockroach in biggie house ,would not be spared from her ranting
Very apt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bulelani is mad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
jenifer007:

it’s cos they are talking about James brown. How can favoritism be this obvious? Wtf

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pharoh:

That one is part of her game but she will deal with him later as they stay in that house. I see her getting back at him in the parties, TOD games and she will ship someone in yemi's face or do things that yemi will hear from third parties.

It's just that blackboi and marvin are dulling her games, she need available guys to play her game.

Worst still, if she now decides to run package with miracle, yemi go just mad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Smoothgio:

i trust nigerians

we go vote any strong contender wey go displace their proposed winner
yes o, let's keep watching as the show progresses, a Nigerian must win.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eeghe:

The couple is bonding with Miracle bashing chim
This is their drama/tension/vibes/chemistry

This their relationship will soon collect d "toxic ship" award for this season

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Interesting convo there by blu, mmeli and olivia
So nana likes blaqboi, but he likes khosi(no wonder she doesn't like her). She wants another truth or dare so she can kiss him. Then they count the number of khosi's men- yemi, miracle, thabang, blaq. Mmeli concludes that if khosi can be evicted, a lot of things can fall in place. Dream on mmeli

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Khosi move this your olumo rock yansh away from thabang abeg

I no fit judge case this night

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
ThierryJay:

You dey mind her. Over half of her comments on Yemi renders him in negative light yet she calls him one of her faves. In fact she has provided more positive comments about the Miraku that is supposedly not her fave than the Yemi that is.

No one is saying she should not support or hate who she wants but the subtle deceitfulness wrapped in pseudo-objective analytics is off-putting.

Come out with your full hating chest and no one would query you. Geezeem, Nhazeru and even Dominique dont like Yemi and they make no pretence of it. But not our resident commentator.

Sorry dear, this is not about Yemi.

Stop being emotional. I don't hate Yemi, and if you think every criticism of him is because someone is hating on him, that's your problem.

The person accusing me know wetin she do my fave last year, if you don't know, no come here dey chook mouth. Thank you kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
jenifer007:

but if it's khosi that is the one talking, they will show it o until she falls asleep. They will even discard going on commercial break. Forcing one useless girl down the throat of viewers. Is that how reality show should be? U have 22 guests, with viewers being the ones to vote the winner, yet u are just following one girl up and down. The screen time they are giving Yemi is just to set him up. Turn him to the villain.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sanqa:
Interesting convo there by blu, mmeli and olivia
So nana likes blaqboi, but he likes khosi(no wonder she doesn't like her). She wants another truth or dare so she can kiss him. Then they count the number of khosi's men- yemi, miracle, thabang, blaq. Mmeli concludes that if khosi can be evicted, a lot of things can fall in place. Dream on mmeli
and unfortunate bulelani shifted the camera.
Yemi should hang out more with our Nigerian housemates - they are the ones that say it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ipeleng is ready to be taken away by a Yoruba man cheesy. Girl has really loosened up too.

The HMs generally are in a good spirit.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
scondy:

My point remains ..stand clearly let's know where to put u...lol

Your point is moot.

You can go through this thread and count how many negative comments I have made of Yemi and compare it to the positives

I have even made negative comments about Kanaga that I call my fave, and I was told to stop stanning him

Can you bring up one negative comment you have posted of Yemi?

I don't hate Yemi, when he does good I will say it, when I have issues with his behavior, I will say it, and when someone is doing PR work here to whitewash him, I will still say it.

Last year, I was following you to like Mr. Deks and I did not say negative things about him, meanwhile you were having a ball with Bryann.

No come here dey emotionally blackmail me, you wey use my eye see sheggae last year. I even appealed to you to sheath your sword and you responded to me with mockery.

Then you want to come this year and pull the same thing on me again, make I no post my opinion so that you will not accuse me of whatever. Accuse away, it will not stop me from posting what I want about Yemi, Kobosi or Miraku.

Just allow, like I allowed you to mock Kanaga last week, and even agreed with you smiley

See, unlike you, I acknowledge the shortcomings of my faves and criticise them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Abeg what's the moniker of that multichoice staff that gave us correct voting results last bbnaija season?
I think lukay and JayPee will go on Sunday and if 2 pairs, Ipeleng and blackboy will join them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

Sometimes you need to sit and talk with yourself

Ask yourself “ does this make sense ??’’
grin grin😂😂See if to say I see u ni, I for beg u make u marry me.😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thatsi likes kanaga shaa.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
I like the kanatsi ship, from a distance. I just wish I didn't have to listen to them coz wow

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
safarigirl:

Your point is moot.

You can go through this thread and count how many negative comments I have made of Yemi and compare it to the positives

I have even made negative comments about Kanaga that I call my fave, and I was told to stop stanning him

Can you bring up one negative comment you have posted of Yemi?

I don't hate Yemi, when he does good I will say it, when I have issues with his behavior, I will say it, and when someone is doing PR work here to whitewash him, I will still say it.

Last year, I was following you to like Mr. Deks and I did not say negative things about him, meanwhile you were having a ball with Bryann.

No come here dey emotionally blackmail me, you wey use my eye see sheggae last year. I even appealed to you to sheath your sword and you responded to me with mockery.

Then you want to come this year and pull the same thing on me again, make I no post my opinion so that you will not accuse me of whatever. Accuse away, it will not stop me from posting what I want about Yemi, Kobosi or Miraku.

Just allow, like I allowed you to mock Kanaga last week, and even agreed with you smiley

See, unlike you, I acknowledge the shortcomings of my faves and criticise them.
my sister, if u hate yemi nko? Anybody go beat u?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lauryn41:

One would have thought you would leave your madness behind in 2022

Backward piece of shii

Did you vote last year?
You come here , write incomprehensible sentences , litter the thread with trash and go your way

I can bet you don’t have a TV and you have never watched a single minute of the show

This is my last reply to you

I hope you don’t get a headache trying to read through my message because you’re used to half baked Village headmaster writeups
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
nisai:
grin grin😂😂See if to say I see u ni, I for beg u make u marry me.😂😂

😂😂😂 crazy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
thatigboman:
Abeg what's the moniker of that multichoice staff that gave us correct voting results last bbnaija season?
I think lukay and JayPee will go on Sunday and if 2 pairs, Ipeleng and blackboy will join them.

It FEELGOOD to be here right now.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
thatigboman:
Thatsi likes kanaga shaa.

She spent over 40 minutes talking about Kanaga with Ipeleng 2 days ago, she is in love with the boy, na the boy dey even slow things down......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sanqa:
I like the kanatsi ship, from a distance. I just wish I didn't have to listen to them coz wow

I don’t like my faves having ships

I don’t stan faves with ships

Unfortunately yemi and kanaga don carry me reach where i no know

But i have hopes that ashes will soon be evicted sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sanqa:

They don't call them PG 10 for nothing......cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She spent over 40 minutes talking about Kanaga with Ipeleng 2 days ago, she is in love with the boy, na the boy dey even slow things down......

Make she love am from house abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Yaya talks like who is eating hot yam

So ebubu still dey this house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Linqueen:

Hi Clement, hope you’re good?? Pls rain 🥺votes on Maya🙏.

🤝Thanks
Yeah i did vote for Maya

I might not be active through out this season(except on eviction nights)

So do well to tell me who you want to vote as early as possible so that there won't a clash of interest

I hope my boys are doing well,I just wish I could get a vacation from work so I can watch even if for a little while but it is what it's

Stay safe and see you on Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.