Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1085925 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Na wa o...I no envy una hypocrisy at all..
Some of u supported Shegzs last year and u calling Yemi an abuser while some of u trolled Shegzs last year and now u are hailing Yemi....
No wahala,Aguwanyi dey here dey monitor wetin dey confuse una confusion..
No confusion here na just the yorubas amongst them that have no other option this year unlike last season they had lots options to pick from!! Lousy Yemi wouldn't have lasted if he was in Bbnaija being the only Yoruba housemate is an advantage to him!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 4:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:
God abeg ooo

No make us fail ooo
This Yemi go disappoint una as I dey look am. The guy no wan serious.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2023
mysticwarrior:
I have said this before and I will still say it again, go back to elementary school so you could learn how to spell properly, stop embarrassing yourself and South Africa here
LOL, look at this one grin grin the dumbest nairalander has become an expert linguist! who would have thought? grin grin fvck off, I don't owe an i.mbecile like you good grammar cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Onyi99:

Aunty rest biko
You too come correct and tell us you don't like Kanaga.

Same thing you drag Bryann for like he stole something from you last season is what your fave is yet to achieve.

Same abuse you dragged Sheggz for is what Yemi is doing too

I come correct always smallie ....kanaga is a cool dude but he didn't sustain his stage ginger......either he doesn't have it or his boring ship is making him a spectator rather than an actor....that's my position .....I ve said it in several words.....he is paired to my blue so they get my full support ....and I wouldn't have been forced to state it clearly if u lot were not spewing conspiracy theories that production is intentionally doing him dirty ...someone had to say it...he has no camera time cos nothing significant is happening with him

Yemi and shegz are complete opposite of one another ....so I don't know what u r yapping about ...on Bryan...I said he doesn't have that X factor that can stamp him as a breakout music star ...we are also right on that....

Sleep easy .....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

I come correct always smallie ....kanaga is a cool dude but he didn't sustain his stage ginger......either he doesn't have it or his boring ship is making him a spectator rather than an actor....that's my position .....I ve said it in several words.....he is paired to my blue so they get my full support ....and I wouldn't have been forced to state it clearly if u lot were not spewing conspiracy theories that production is intentionally doing him dirty ...someone had to say it...he has no camera time cos nothing significant is happening with him

Yemi and shegz are complete opposite of one another ....so I don't know what u r yapping about ...on Bryan...I said he doesn't have that X factor that can stamp him as a breakout music star ...we are also right on that....

Sleep easy .....

Kanaga and boring in one sentence?😂
I know you must have been in severe pains watching him this week sha😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

😭😭😭😭

My boy don old overnight

😂😂

That's what polygamy does to a man, it makes him grow old overnight. By the end of this show, I doubt you'd recognize him again cos his hairs,beards,will be covered with grey hair

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Onyi99:

Kanaga and boring in one sentence?😂
I know you must have been in severe pains watching him this week sha😂

If there is anyone that needs him to come out of his shell more...its me....he is paired to my Blue so I am rooting for them...so relax....and he is a cool dude ...I have nothing against him...he just needs to interact more and the hoh helped him do that ...

and I guess u didn't read "boring ship"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

If there is anyone that needs him to come out of his shell more...its me....he is paired to my Blue so I am rooting for them...so relax....and he is a cool dude ...I have nothing against him...he just needs to interact more and the hoh helped him do that ...

and I guess u didn't read "boring ship"

You see that "boring ship" I'd rather watch them all day than watch that useless toxic canoe you call content,did you see how Yemi has suddenly aged in less than three weeks😂 making himself a national disgrace😭

And also if you call Kanaga boring that means we are either not watching the same show or your hate has blinded you( not surprised though,you do this every season).

Anyone that is watching this show right now and is calling Kanaga boring is either M*d or maybe the person is just plain st*pid.

So scondy enjoy the show because you are in for a long ride😂 imagine having chest pain from your fave and the housemate you hate the most😂

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
MY OBSERVATION:
Khosi and blu are playing the same game using yemi. They pretend to both like him. He is unable to make up his mind and stick to one girl. He continues to string them along, getting jealous when they try to explore with other guys, wants to keep both for himself.
If he chooses one or the other , he will be seen as mean and selfish. Both these girls know this. And the losing one gets sympathy votes. I don't believe for a moment there is love there.

It has come to a point where I see both of them trying to protect their egos. Khosi cannot lose yemi to blue on tv, no girl wants that. Blue on the other hand wants to prove she can get any man she wants, even when he is with another girl. If she backs off now, she will have lost and no girl wants that image. The question is what role does yemi play in all this? What's going on in his mind? Does he think he still has his game under control?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Yemi's back. Ewwww

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
It's about time LGBT is legalized in Nigeria!!
Lots of spineless closetted men representing us!! See the likes of Blaqboi and Marvin denying us of premium content with blue iva just cos they can't get it on with women angry Marvin's pair Yaya had to Cry out sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2023
You people don't like peace of mind.

If you're not defending somehody like crazy, e no go sweet una

Big Brother stanship is built on toxicity, so the more toxic your fav and their situation is, the more you enjoy it, while whining and disturbing the internet.

If it is toxic ship you like, please enjoy it and stop whining as if somebody forced you to remain in the fanbase mbok.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
And Blue iva wouldn't want to go near IGWE TUPAC cos that will destroy puta Yemi and make her look evil cheesy As she still needs naija votes!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2023
safarigirl:

Big Brother stanship is built on toxicity, so the more toxic your fav and their situation is, the more you enjoy it, while whining and disturbing the internet.

If it is toxic ship you like, please enjoy it and stop whining as if somebody forced you to remain in the fanbase mbok.
@
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Lmao when yaya wakes up and sees jayp's leg over marvin as they sleep in the lounge.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

@

Scondy grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Onyi99:

Scondy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2023
I've seen her do this before. Blue filling water bottles from half-empty bottles and putting them in the fridge. Is it even healthy? When I cannot even drink from someone else's bottle, how much more when its left-overs from different people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2023
nisai:
This Yemi go disappoint una as I dey look am. The guy no wan serious.
Una dey underate Yemi

When this guy go flip script ehn,I no wan hear say he is cold and heartless ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LOL, look at this one grin grin the dumbest nairalander has become an expert linguist! who would have thought? grin grin fvck off, I don't owe an i.mbecile like you good grammar cool
this violence is too much 😭😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Putindbutt: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Onyi99:

You see that "boring ship" I'd rather watch them all day than watch that useless toxic canoe you call content,did you see how Yemi has suddenly aged in less than three weeks😂 making himself a national disgrace😭

And also if you call Kanaga boring that means we are either not watching the same show or your hate has blinded you( not surprised though,you do this every season).

Anyone that is watching this show right now and is calling Kanaga boring is either M*d or maybe the person is just plain st*pid.

So scondy enjoy the show because you are in for a long ride😂 imagine having chest pain from your fave and the housemate you hate the most😂

You can't just sit in a corner and label anyone who doesn't share interests in your ship as mad or stupid. Everyone cannot go 'aww' over a 'ribena' ship. Perhaps, both of them remind some of you way back in the days you were all over your puppy love but some of us who had outgrown such a feeling wants a bit of something dramatic or rich from adults in the house. I rather watch mature people plot it out against each other however crazy than a few minutes watching ribena children.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

Una dey underate Yemi

When this guy go flip script ehn,I no wan hear say he is cold and heartless ooo

Yemi no reach to flip anything!! Except IGWE MIRACLE no dey that house again which means he is stuck inside the box cos IGWE is heading to the finals tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Yemi no reach to flip anything!! Except IGWE MIRACLE no dey that house again which means he is stuck inside the box cos IGWE is heading to the finals tongue
I want to ask this once and for all

What is Miracle part in all of this

Yesterday night drama didn't involve him ,so why are you trying to desperately add Miracle to the scheme of things......are you that desperate to have a storyline??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

@

Too many people to at.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

Sleep easy .....

Kanaga is far from boring

He legit carries the entertainment of the house on his back , himself and juicy

Kanaga might be laid back , but boring ??
Nah he’s not boring

He still has the ginger

Ginger + Focus + the PG5 romance he has going on with ashes and now the beef with marvin

HE has a lot of story going on for him

Stan General KANAGA today

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Onyi99:

Yemi is far from a national disgrace

Infact he is a national hero

He has been able to change the game and do what many bb male contestants were not able to do

He has a massive storyline going on for him and his name will keep trending no matter what happens

Stan KING YEMI today

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

I want to ask this once and for all

What is Miracle part in all of this

Yesterday night drama didn't involve him ,so why are you trying to desperately add Miracle to the scheme of things......are you that desperate to have a storyline??
Go and ask ur mother that stupid Question!! Miracle wasn't in the drama but Ur Puta kept whining about him to Khosi tongue
Miracle has him pressed were he wants even without saying a word tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2023
safarigirl:

this babe can never unstan her fave, even if the guy na Osama bin laden😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi is far from a national disgrace

Infact he is a national hero

He has been able to change the game and do what many bb male contestants were not able to do

He has a massive storyline going on for him and his name will keep trending no matter what happens

Stan KING YEMI today
This is true actually by being the first and only bb male to be tail of the house twice and counting tongue tongue What a foolish national disgrace🙁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Go and ask ur mother that stupid Question!! Miracle wasn't in the drama but Ur Puta kept whining about him to Khosi tongue
Miracle has him pressed were he wants even without saying a word tongue
😂😂😂😂

I got what I wanted from you,now scram away like your miserable fave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:
Where is this Jenni O

The one in the show is mama nkechi oo

This is the Jenni she used to scam d organizers
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

You can't just sit in a corner and label anyone who doesn't share interests in your ship as mad or stupid. Everyone cannot go 'aww' over a 'ribena' ship. Perhaps, both of them remind some of you way back in the days you were all over your puppy love but some of us who had outgrown such a feeling wants a bit of something dramatic or rich from adults in the house. I rather watch mature people plot it out against each other however crazy than a few minutes watching ribena children.
All of una go dey form gangster love on nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.