Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1085823 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

I really don't think the boy is boring... at least he has been active this week, I just don't understand the hype or what he is doing more than others...

Ok..no one should mention grace here ooo lipsrsealed
The same way they hyped Bryan, that’s exactly what they are doing now. Funnily enough, the hype started way before he became active in the house. Real bandwagons

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
E pain them😂😂
What stopped you from hyping your own fave?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bryann really tormented alot of people sha.
Because they are yet to get over him🙆

One would think Bryann is a bbtitans housemate though.
I don't understand the obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
crystalpapers:
So nelissa slapped mmelli and they didn't show us. A lot of things are happening on this show that we are not seeing oo.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
prewtyjulie:

In a house where they have been exchanging saliva, dey might not mind

Thank you
(Eyes roll @the deeply disgusted ones)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Estellie:
The same way they hyped Bryan, that’s exactly what they are doing now. Funnily enough, the hype started way before he became active in the house. Real bandwagons

So true!
Which was what annoyed me

This is Bryan's story all over again
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

Spot on !
I quoted you in Yoruba before but it was taken down and I was punished for that.

You see that Safari or na Buhari she call herself, she is a chronic tribalist and I like her for that. What I dislike about her is trying to mask it under criticism. We know it's a calculative tribalistic induced attacks on a certain hm because he is a major contender for the prize against a hm (I like Kanaga btw) who happens to be from her tribe.

I have been seeing her comments but I just Smh. That was why I begged you to just keep your calm at least on this thread. After all, we have a bigger project ahead that's more significant and directly influencing to our lives and interests than being tribally and emotionally invested in a mere reality show.

I ignored her for the sake of some guys I respect here.

Be that as it may, I must confess, I like her for being a tribalist, but what I won't condone is crying when others want to be "tribalist" in some areas too because she has no moral right to condemn such.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:
Lukay just said blood is actually green, thats why veins look the way they do. He says it only becomes red when it gets in contact with oxygen. Why am I hearing this for the first time in my life. I'm afraid not to believe him because he said it with too much confidence.

I am a doctor
I have cut into cadavers
I have delivered babies etc
I have seen bright red blood pumping out of people but for the life of me I am scared to doubt him or agree with him chimcheesy lipsrsealed
Lemme call other doctors
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
crystalpapers:
So nelissa slapped mmelli and they didn't show us. A lot of things are happening on this show that we are not seeing oo.
lies
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

Yesso. There's been exclusive relationships in BB before. Why's that strange?

We are fickle….we the people yhoo cheesy
Nenginens/Blue versus Erica/Khosi is playing out…
See you feeling for Khosi and understanding her predicament- a grace you never granted Erica for a second
lipsrsealed
We move sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
thatigboman:
thanks a lot for this.
Dr Eeghe, pls give us your opinion on this pls

All the blood I have seen before is red
Bright red arterial and dark red venous blood…
But trust me, I read that Lukay gist and I became confused myself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
paradigmshift:
dey deceive urself

As long as I am not deceiving you? Shift in the name BBgod cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
queenemelda:
if you were in the house, wouldn't you want to play with him? He's so cute and innocent, and he cooks so well. I wonder why no girl is on his case.

Just dey play lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Sandra treated Theo badly angry
He is spilling alot live at Frankly speaking with glory Elijah!!

Sandra the bully
So glad she is off my screen

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
ultraviolet27:
I See Some Narratives Flying Up and Down that Yemi is the only Yoruba BB Titans House mate that's not true

Jaypee is also Yoruba,She is from Lagos State Her real name is Jesupelumi Fasin

Hehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
nisai:

We know it's a calculative tribalistic induced attacks on a certain hm because he is a major contender for the prize against a hm (I like Kanaga btw) who happens to be from her tribe.

I always thought she's from the southeast,but she mentioned Delta or something at the beginning of this thread.My assumption stems from a movie review she did a while back,not from big brother thread ooo,it's why I said take your time and go through her post

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Eeghe:

I am a doctor
I have cut into cadavers
I have delivered babies etc
I have seen bright red blood pumping out of people but for the life of me I am scared to doubt him or agree with him chimcheesy lipsrsealed
Lemme call other doctors
Lol
When I heard him say that I began to question my whole life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Estellie:

I am seriously gonna fight anyone who compares Kanaga and Bryann. Please if it’s play stop it eesh!!
angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

Theo should rest abeg

I stop taking him serious when he said kanaga gave him cold shoulders in the house on twitter space
because of Tsatsii. This your fave is a pvssy ass nigga.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

Lol
When I heard him say that I began to question my whole life.

Like, I am actually terrified to go check
That’s how shook I am and how much I am questioning
Because we say “there is no absolute truth in medicine” chim
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Who the hell is comparing a talented musician to a skinny wannabe cultist angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

As a man, that's the reason Yemi got my attention following the hype about the SA girls going into the house. And why are you more worried about the curb than Yemi?. Trust me, you're a fan.

God forbid.

I look at all these guys that are Yemi fan's one kind. I'm sure some of them have side-chics. Like fan like fave,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Eeghe:

See you feeling for Khosi and understanding her predicament- a grace you never granted Erica for a second
lipsrsealed
We move sha

There was a caught! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

He has always been this way...
And would write 5 pages on nothing.... We are ex teamies.... we supported Pere grin

Very funny guy. I only give him 2 line replies though. I don't have power for epistles.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

He is not also on any girl's case grin
This kind person no go fit toast woman. He needs a loving alpha female to kolobi him and show him loff cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed
We move sha

grin grin grin grin Las las we're all hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
No offence but why do I feel that South Africanis 10yrs backward when it comes to fashion...
And wetin Ebubu dey put for that he ear wey fold like oyibo rat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
queenemelda:
This kind person no go fit toast woman. He needs a loving alpha female to kolobi him and show him loff cheesy

Sometimes he looks like a woman himself... from back/side view grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I always thought she's from the southeast,but she mentioned Delta or something at the beginning of this thread.My assumption stems from a movie review she did a while back,not from big brother thread ooo,it's why I said take your time and go through her post
Thanks for this. This was why I was shocked. I had never viewed her in that light until this thread.

And yes, I know about this which was why I didn't mention region but ethnicity, unless we want to assume there aren't tribes in Delta that are proud to associate with the bigger "Igbo" tag or their Eastern brothers.

See bro, make we dey enjoy the fun jare grin I no wan derail too much from the topic. Tbh, I no even take the show serious like that, I just come here for laughs grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Who did JayPee’s makeup? Definitely not a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

So true!
Which was what annoyed me

This is Bryan's story all over again
Haha, nah me wan type this thing. Safari likes shoving rubbish down our throat, Onyi is her minion.

I think smoothigloo (lol) is Safari's alternative. ( I think).

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.