Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083235 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

Her game is too obvious
I am this way with such people...
I was this way with White money too
The difference is that, she isn't as bad as white money... and I don't hate her... YET
I actually think she is playing a good game and would last in the game. She has almost all the SA contestants on lock down... grin
Plus she has nice wigs... not bad at all
So relax

... by the way, I think Olivia should do me a favor and steal Yaya's biscuit, that girl eats too much... and I don't want her to add more weight so I can ship her with someone embarassed

Lol @ she should steal Ya’a biscuit….
You don’t hate her yet, oh really?
You have been hating on her non-stop sha and you don’t even hate her yet…I would like to see you proper hate her
She and I are quaking tongue

What game is obvious?
Focus on Yaya who is fake and not herself with her exaggerated cuteness…belied by her last DS which I watched

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

She has been vocal about it nah.. where have you been?

I even catch stray bullet this night on top Olivia matter, I didn't realise that until this night......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
tooexclusive:

She needs to be added to a conquest... maybe that will calm her excesses...
angry angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Reussite:

They had few moments together but it was more of Yemi & Tsatsii.
The clip of yemi and tsatsii wining waist is even flying allover the place
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

Aswear down!

Heard she took hours to make up. No wonder she was on point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Beorn:

She's fat. She needs to lose some weight and she'd be a hot cake.
I actually think she is hot even with the fat body, i would have her all day, any day.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Khosi don mark yemi tonight...... it's a no leave no transfer something
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
Errrrrrmmmm why is Bkue shouting f.cuk them for now, close to Khosi.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
Eeghe:

Lol @ she should steal Ya’a biscuit….
You don’t hate her yet, oh really?
You have been hating on her non-stop sha and you don’t even hate her yet…I would like to see you proper hate her
She and I are quaking tongue

What game is obvious?
Focus on Yaya who is fake and not herself with her exaggerated cuteness…belied by her last DS which I watched

You think I also hate Kanaga and Yemi I talk about too?

I have talked about those too more than I have talked about your girl

Yet I don't hate any of them

I am just having fun and cruising

By now you should know that when I have a fave, I start writing epistles about them in defence

I have no fave yet

I've only liked Yaya and Mmeli from the first day... and this hasn't changed

I don't know if Yaya is fake but I know she is all things sunny and beautiful! Plus she allows her emotions show... and doesn't need alcohol to have courage to toast anyone lipsrsealed

I like my reality REAL ENOUGH
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
damiviolet:
Khosi don mark yemi tonight...... it's a no leave no transfer something

Yemi must pay her Lobola, the gal die by Yemi side.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hei ghod!
Chim!
Mmeli is caring for Oli
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olivia remove that hand from Mmeli ooo... leave while you can... don't say I didn't warn you grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Blueeee cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
thatigboman:
Dokita. Mmeli is cool. I just hate the way he treated Sandra after having nice time with her. And nelisa too to a lesser extent.

Nothing happened between him and Sandra
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

I don't know if Yaya is fake but I know she is all things sunny and beautiful! Plus she allows her emotions show... and doesn't need alcohol to have course to toast anyone lipsrsealed

You just have to go there.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:
Olivia remove that hand from Mmeli ooo... leave while you can... don't say I didn't warn you grin

grin grin tor

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

You think I also hate Kanaga and Yemi I talk about too?

I have talked about those too more than I have talked about your girl

Yet I don't hateanyone any of them

I am just having fun and cruising

By now you should know that when I have a fave, I start writing epistles about them in defence

I have no fave yet

I've only liked Yaya and Mmeli from the first day... and this hasn't changed

I don't know if Yaya is fake but I know she is all things sunny and beautiful! Plus she allows her emotions show... and doesn't need alcohol to have course to toast anyone lipsrsealed

Olivia is real
Very real
Raw and honest
Yaya is not as sunny as she shows- she told BB she is faking who she is
I hate contrived drama of any kind (would rather watch delawoods-you know this)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
damiviolet:

The clip of yemi and tsatsii wining waist is even flying allover the place
Yea It is. He does it effortlessly with the female HMs.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wait, are some people chanting "Truth or dare"? lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

She wants to be added to the list and added will she......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

SMH
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
firJ:

I actually think she is hot even with the fat body, i would have her all day, any day.

She has a big stomach... I can’t forgive that in ladies sha...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You just have to go there.......cheesy grin cheesy

Have edited that post
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Blue don go siddon beside Yemi o, Yemi is between Blue and Khosi......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yemi must pay her Lobola, the gal die by Yemi side.....
Blue has gone to sit beside yemi too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem:

Have edited that post

Yes ke.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Nothing happened between him and Sandra
see this one. Comot joor
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
JayPee looks “not clean” in that black thing she is wearing
I honestly have had enough of JPee👌🏾😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Eeghe:

Olivia is real
Very real
Raw and honest
Yaya is not as sunny as she shows- she told BB she is faking who she is
I hate contrived drama of any kind (would rather watch delawoods-you know this)

Ok
Your fave is still a black widow spider lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
I just wish Blue can just put food in his mouth grin grin grin grin
damiviolet:

Blue has gone to sit beside yemi too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Donvilo:
Wait, are some people chanting "Truth or dare"? lipsrsealed
na JayPee naa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
hayzed19:
I just wish Blue can just put food in his mouth grin grin grin grin
fight go burst

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.