Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,654 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1109829 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:
I thoroughly enjoyed Olibang
shocked cheesy
MILY!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:
shocked cheesy

The problem is the boy is too young for that game, he won't be able to handle Olivia, they will soon depart, just watch.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2023
hayzed19:
Exactly...na rubbish game he dey do jare

He's acting like he's afraid of them. He doesn't have an abundance mentality.

This thing is not hard to solve. Just organise a meeting and tell both of them the situation of things. Anyone who doesn't want to stay, can leave. Pvssy is everywhere.

E be like say women never gang up on am before
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:
shocked cheesy

Your girl should apply more pressure... grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 12:15am On Feb 05, 2023
carammel:

Thabang is not rejecting her outrightly though.
He only wants her to say those things like she means them and she can only mean them when she is sober.
Smart boy I would say.
He's very smart. And he also kinda thinks she's gaming him. He said it sometime ago that he doubts she's genuine about the whole feelings stuff

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Mmeli is a shitty man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2023
But my Nelisa ...y u go mess up with mmeli na...the guy no even get conscience at all...I like him tho ....but at least he shd soft pedal having shagged her na ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:
How I wish biggie can fake evict khosicle tomorrow...put them in a room.where they watch the house...let khosi witness blue and yemi live and direct ..

Then they return after 2 days..

The drama go drama well well
I suggest something similar and they shushed me ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
carammel:
Olivia say na I love you, apply pressure. grin

I hope she can say that when she is sober, which I doubt.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Reussite:

I beg to differ. There is nothing spectacular about any BB franchise to warrant such exorbitant subscription.

I hate the sponsored tasks too much
and how our people dictate to Biggie and run the show for them
I would pay that and more to watch sha
Thanks for not thinking my game desire is a dig at your pocket wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Nelisa is a cheap cheap cheap thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
The way I love you just dey fly around this night.

Yaya trying to calm mmeli down kept calling him baby and told him she loves him.
What was in those drinks Biggie. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:
shocked cheesy
I like the way Thabang always holds her cheesy. I think Oli nwa is intimidated by Nelisa and Khosi's closeness to Thabang. I would be too. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Thats my grudge too
So is she simply high on Jameson? If so, she"s a loose cannon with alcohol. Scary!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2023
thatigboman:
condom dey naa

In the middle of highness from Jameson and the smell of the babe perfume you fit forget condom o. I dey talk because this Khosi and Blue na very serious temptation, dia shape na die! But d Naija guys dey show one kain fear wey no add up, many men for don rush Blue Aiva from behind tear dat her white transparent wrapper comot! Abi all these boys get one kain solid home training?🤔

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:
But my Nelisa ...y u go mess up with mmeli na...the guy no even get conscience at all...I like him tho ....but at least he shd soft pedal having shagged her na ..

Explain wetin dey happen abeg

I’m watching but I’m lost

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2023
I swear....he dey like ode for one retired wrestler angry angry angry angry
COOL10:

This thing is not hard to solve. Just organise a meeting and tell both of them the situation of things. Anyone who doesn't want to stay, can leave. Pvssy is everywhere.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

MILY!!

Yelsh?
tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2023
I swear there’s a resemblance between Mmeli and Burna Boy, it’s not blatant but I catch it every so often. I think it’s the mouth area
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2023
COOL10:

Lols! It is not that easy as you think.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

Yelsh?
tongue
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2023
thatigboman:
mmeli is an idiot

Well Mmeli said anytime Nelissa drinks, she attacks him... I hope you are watching now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

I wondered whether to ignore this, like I did the other…
especially when you climbed under it to laugh and when I consider that you ignored my happy new year wish?

Free yourself of hate darling, it does not pay to hate on people you will never know

I didn't see ur new year greeting....apologies I missed it....that statement is my way of saying ...chill ....no hate at all...but ur statement didn't sound right ....and u said I laughed...yes I did...cos it was funny the way he bathonged severally ....had nothing to do with u ...but ur response was just way off.....miscreants? Really?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2023
Mmeli said hes not playing their nonsense game, i think truth/dare stuff and Nelissa said the children dont play, small boys go and sleep
Lauryn41:

Explain wetin dey happen abeg

I’m watching but I’m lost

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2023
That mmeli knows that everybody hates him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Reussite:

I was scared for him when he was whining for Jenni O make she no embarrass my guy.
If I were him I will just play my game solo….vibe with dem ladies on a norm level & not try to flirt with any cos they really do not rate him.

Miracle f.ucked himself up ! He wrongly and unnecessarily picked on someone (Yemi) that he should have formed a brotherly alliance with. Trust me,both of them would have been running that house as they like now, with almost all of the girls at their beck and call. But just take a look at how pitiable Miracle's situation is in that house now; a nobody ! The guy is not rated at all by any of the girls and he can only steal a kiss during a T & D game !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2023
wetin be my baby blue wahala laidis cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:22am On Feb 05, 2023
hayzed19:
Mmeli said hes not playing their nonsense game, i think truth/dare stuff and Nelissa said the children dont play, small boys go and sleep
and he abused nelisa that every guy in the house curves her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2023
This one half of the house don gather ontop nelisa head.
I hope blue that is so vocal with this nelisa talk knows that nelisa is tied to Yemi and if they nominate her they nominate Yemi.
Abi she don tire for Yemi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2023
queenemelda:
I like the way Thabang always holds her cheesy. I think Oli nwa is intimidated by Nelisa and Khosi's closeness to Thabang. I would be too. embarassed

Once a ship is not papa and mama type, once it has some thing? You better count me in👌🏾
I was disliking box head but he was sweet with my Miss Crackhead lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Well Mmeli said anytime Nelissa drinks, she attacks him... I hope you are watching now undecided
dont mind mmeli

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Yes ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. very Idiotic man
thatigboman:
and he abused nelisa that every guy in the house curves her

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.