Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084171 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
QueenSindel:
Serves u right!!

glad you've accepted your "d'd"status! grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Khosi to Miracle
"I like Yemi's presence, we getting closer every day"

Miracle go find work.
You dey eff up.
You can't have this girl

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:
Miracle is right though. Its just that he doesn't want to be the one to tell her exactly what yemi does. Sooner than later she will see for herself and regret it.

It should not be his business though
He should look elsewhere please

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
rainluv:

glad you've accepted your "d'd"status! grin
U mean my status as a Queen that sent u behind bars

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
I am disgusted with what I’m watching from miracle. I never believe there are men like this until now

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
COOL10:

Only two storylines are giving this show popularity right now:

1) The Yemi vs Miracle fight for Khosi

2) The Kanaga/Marvin betrayal.

If not for those two storylines, this thread would have been long dead by now.
Let be guided here pliz.

Yemi is fighting no one cos of any woman, rather some simps are getting HBp cos his crush is always gravitating towards Yemi with little or no effort from Yemi

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
stevebond007:

I wasn't even aware of the 2nd item.
Na wa o

If not for those two storylines, this thread would have been long dead by now.

That 2nd item has been the major topic here since Monday cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
I am disgusted with what I’m watching from miracle. I never believe there are men like this until now

D guy dey eff up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
Lols! Welcome to "the reality in a show"
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Khosi will tell yemi about this convo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
COOL10:

That 2nd item has been the major topic here since Monday cheesy
Oh...
I just dey breeze in, once in awhile 😁
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
stevebond007:
Khosi to Miracle
"I like Yemi's presence, we getting closer every day"

Miracle go find work.
You dey eff up.
You can't have this girl

I'm just disappointed at the way he is going about this nonsense, I will even want them to win the HOH and see wetin the foolish boy go do.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:
Khosi will tell yemi about this convo

For sure when the boy kiss am small she go talk, I need Ebuka to call Miracle out on this BS.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
QueenSindel:
U mean my status as a Queen that sent u behind bars

Nah you know the rightful status cheesy cheesy Queen of demented deranged people grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
This Miracle surely is senseless. She is even calling you Yemi grin…..bro it’s a lost battle already.

Truth is even if she wants to end it up with Yemi, She wouldn’t even consider Miracle in that light cos dude is such a nag.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Khosi to Miracle OP on Yemi ~ "That's why I'm still with him regardless of what he does. He can do whatever he wants. It's not that deep. It's not like we're getting married, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Biggie: the pairing is now over you can nominate any HM of your choice

Miracle: I nominate Yemi, Yemi Cregx and Cregx Yemi.......

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin Miracle was practically begging Khosi not to be with Yemi after the show.
I have never see this kind hatred o

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:
Miracle is right though. Its just that he doesn't want to be the one to tell her exactly what yemi does. Sooner than later she will see for herself and regret it.
Nothing wey Yemi dey do for inside dat house wey she no know,u must think dey are inside some millions of room Mansion.

Even Nelisa and Mmeli wey f**k everybody is aware,thr is simply nothing u do in that house that the others ain't aware of,most especially for someone that always has his/her eyes on you,just like Kobosi dey always monitor Yemi.

Your Miracle is just bn stupid.
Such a pathetic simp

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Reussite:
This Miracle surely is senseless. She is even calling you Yemi grin…..bro it’s a lost battle already.

As in have not seen this level of stupidity before, he keeps bashing Yemi while trying to get a gal that dies beside Yemi.......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin abeg where JUDGEJUDITH dey...come as your alpha male dey disgrace himself...Alpha male turn Omega simp

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Na only Miracle take this pairing thing serious! In his mind, biggie has wed him to Khosi!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
This Miracle is a disgrace to manhood. If shamelessness was a human being, it'd be the idîot.

A girl keeps telling you that she prefers Yemi. That she doesn't give a fûck what happens outside the house. That she she clearly prefers Yemi's company, but yet you were still trying to find out who she loves after Yemi. Tueh!!

I wish they'd unpair the both of you so you'd go home and dream of picking Khosi up from the airport. Ewu Gambia!!

I'm not mad for voting for you this week, it was because neither Yemi, Kanaga nor Juicy were up, so I voted for Khosi. Senseless lover boy!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
rainluv:

Nah you know the rightful status cheesy cheesy Queen of demented deranged people grin grin grin cheesy
Which makes me a beauty Queen above u demented ugly deranged slave!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Miracle trying to convince Khosi so they nominate Yelisa.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Miracle doesn’t think Yemi is a threat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:
Miracle doesn’t think Yemi is a threat
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Miracle does not see Yemi as a threat...
only if he sabi say na Khosi be the heavyweight for Khosicle grin grin grin grin
Agba gamer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:
It seems we are aiding Miracle to spin a narrative that suits his cause. Yemi has not hidden his attraction to Blue, but neither has he dumped khosi. The fact they are still together and still sleep together shows Yemi is somewhat equally attached to Khosi to the frustration of we his fans. Miracle is the one playing the devil's advocate here.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beorn:
This Miracle is a disgrace to manhood. If shamelessness was a human being, it'd be the idîot.

A girl keeps telling you that she prefers Yemi. That she doesn't give a fûck what happens outside the house. That she she clearly prefers Yemi's company, but yet you were still trying to find out who she loves after Yemi. Tueh!!

I wish they'd unpair the both of you so you'd go home and dream of picking Khosi up from the airport. Ewu Gambia!!

I'm not mad for voting for you this week, it was because neither Yemi, Kanaga nor Juicy were up, so I voted for Khosi. Senseless lover boy!!

The guy is just disgusting, how can he be acting as if he never see woman before, now I see why Yemi avoids him, when the number gets smaller another serious fight might just pop between the guy and Yemi......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
hayzed19:
grin grin grin grin grin abeg where [b]JUDGEJUDITH [/b]dey...come as your alpha male dey disgrace himself...Alpha male turn Omega simp

kikikikiki grin grin
you want the thing to come pee hot urine on itself... like fave like fan.. undecided no common sense!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:

As in have not seen this level of stupidity before, he keeps bashing Yemi while trying to get a gal that dies beside Yemi.......
What I feel for him now is just pity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.