Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084157 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

He didn't say that...u also left how wherr he said he loves his relationship with blue...also where he said he has allowed things go too deep with khosi...

U gave a narrative that he is looking for how to cut off blue ...whereas he is more or less stressed how to keep juggling the two relationships ...

I didn’t watch this

But you just gave me little hope

Was the conversation with marvin about him being in love with khosi and not wanting to hurt her so he has to cut blue off in order to achieve that ??

Please reply so my heart can calm down
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

How you keep leaving out whr he added ......'he still like his relationship with Blue" dey amaze me,all this in complete update.

This is what he actually said:

He said “ he doesn’t know how to tell blue that he wants to be with khosi but at the same time he really likes his relationship with blue”

That person is obviously a khosi fan and just wants to run with he has chosen khosi...

The real thing is guy is just feeling the heat...doesn't know how to be with both ladies especially due to khosi's possessiveness...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Better don’t believe anything Yemi says until he does so. I no trust am one bit, no be him say he go ignore blue ?

I hope he remains adamant about not getting boxed irrespective of Khosi's nagging, hypocrisy, victim card. She flirts as much and has kissed several guys and she's got a boyfriend she's returning to.

Staying in the house is hectic because he wouldn't know which is which. He would keep asking why he was nominated, not helped by Khosi saying the reason was because of him. He would keep stressing over the issues.

On fact is regardless of Blue, Khosi had gone to badmouth him to several people because of unwarranted validation. For example Thabang whom she told that Yemi hated him. Outside here, her useless hypocritical fans keep dragging Yemi over what's not and that won't change. Thirdly, regardless of anything, he will keep getting nominated because if not because of him since Khosi had badmouthed him to the housemates, it would be because of his partner, Nelisa who's hated by Mmeli for example. Even Khosi has badmouthed Nelisa to several housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

He wont

They wouldnt want to destroy one of their biggest storyline yet

I still feel like yemi shouldnt stick to only khosi because it will come back to bite him

If he sticks with Khosi, he'll lose his fans. Most of his fans don't want him with Khosi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

Yemi is playing khosi (and blu). He kisses blu secretly from khosi, but infront of all housemates. Khosi is viewed by housemates (and possibly viewers) as a fool, that is not liked by yemi who wants to be with blu but is held back by khosi. Housemates (and viewers) see khosi as a stumbling block. And this does not affect miracle who is his partner? Please make me understand.

Why should Khosi's love life affect Miracle when he's not her lover both in or outside the house?

How does how the HMs' view of Khosi a problem to Miracle when his own is to participate in tasks that involves his pair?

Why is Nelissa not killing herself over Yemi's situation with Blue or Khosi?

Why is Kanaga not sad over his partner's love life with Yemi?

Why must it be Miracle that carry this pair of a thing on his head like gala?

The truth is simple - Miracle has feelings (whether it's fake or not is an entire matter altogether) for Khosi and all he's been doing has nothing to do with his pair but his envy for Yemi.

Did you even listen to his discussion with Khosi after their diary sessions? He said explicitly that he has no problem with Khosi over her closeness to Blaq or Thabang, that his issue with her is that she keeps being with Yemi that doesn't love her and keeps disrespecting her. Miracle went on to involve Khosi's outside BF in the whole issue. The whole discussion was downright shameful and creepy. It made me understand why Khosi now resents him.

Miracle has no right to tell Khosi who to be with or not. If he can't stand that Khosi chose Yemi despite all Yemi is doing to her, then he's an idiöt of the highest order who has abandoned what he came to the house to find, to start chasing a woman that doesn't want him. Biggie called it "paring" not "relationships". Miracle is the only HM that's depressed over his partner's friendship with other HMs. Stop making excuses for that möron!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yemi's hopeless minions knecks don hang for moving trailer if them think I go call out my IGWE MIRACLE for breaking ur backbones just as I want it tongue
IGWE MIRACLE CLOCKED UR PUTA'S GAME AND AS A REAL ODOGWU HE WILL NEVER SIT BACK FOLDING HIS HANDS AT THE DETRIMENT OF HIS PAIR WHETHER HE IS INTERESTED IN DATING HER OR NOT!! NOT ON HIS WATCH!! STUPID YEMI IS THE GENESIS OF THIS WHOLE MESS AND HE WILL CONTINUE TO PAY FOR IT WHILE MY IGWE KEEPS GETTING MORE HANDSOME AND FRESHER UR POTTY YEMI WILL KEEP EMACIATING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

He didn't say that...u also left how wherr he said he loves his relationship with blue...also where he said he has allowed things go too deep with khosi...

U gave a narrative that he is looking for how to cut off blue ...whereas he is more or less stressed how to keep juggling the two relationships ...
Exactly.

I have called him out on this same thing as well.

This was Yemi statement:
I don't know how to tell blue that i wants to be with khosi but at the same time I really likes my relationship with blue”
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
I like what Yemi is wearing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
THABANA
might make an exit today
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Lauryn41 post=120662094]God please don’t let yemi’s game end like this

Do a miracle for us
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
stevebond007:
THABANA
might make an exit today

Wetin wan exit them
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

who be that

who else?
Miracle's Stan here... the resident raging mahd woman!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Don’t quote me with your nonsense again

I said I wasn’t replying any yabaleft patients this year

This is my last reply to you
You're the confused yabaleft atutupoyoyo here.

Bloody mild stan,common fly away.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

That person is obviously a khosi fan and just wants to run with he has chosen khosi...

The real thing is guy is just feeling the heat...doesn't know how to be with both ladies especially due to khosi's possessiveness...
khosi nagging and being possesive is the problem.....assuming she was a free spirit like blue,yemi wont even consider breaking the triangle
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

Exactly.

I have called him out on this same thing as well.

This was Yemi statement:
I don't know how to tell blue that i wants to be with khosi but at the same time I really likes my relationship with blue”
thank you for putting out how he said that rather than that confusing epistle up there.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
stevebond007:
THABANA
might make an exit today
Not possible. Unless they are dqed because of nana.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

Not possible. Unless they are dqed because of nana.

Wetin wan disqualify them ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
QueenSindel:
U lie I pin here!! I already caught u pants down u refuse dump karawu!! U go nowhere!! I spit on u !!!!

I don't f**k with f**king Cowards!!!
especially a demented one at that
Miss me till you grow some wings!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

khosi nagging and being possesive is the problem.....assuming she was a free spirit like blue,yemi wont even consider breaking the triangle
it’s draining I really wish he can just set the record straight with her. Cos if he decides to be in a ship with that Khosi omo he might not even make top 5.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
rainluv:

who else? Miracle's Stan here... the resident raging mahd woman!
that one will wail tire
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yemi Cregx: It's ridiculous how Khosi gets when she sees me with Blue Aiva even when having innocent conversation. I am tired of her overpossesiveness

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cry harder yooooo

You will see me off and on with my favorite hms because of their ships
I hate SHIPS
I unstanned and restanned adekunle 500 times last season when I thought he was in a relationship with gorimakpa

Or is it Pere with maria
Frodd with esther
Seyi with tacha ?? Yet i go all out for them

You better get used to my 5 seconds off and on stanship and don’t ever quote me with rubbish talks again
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Our attire for tonight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mrbllymer:
it’s draining I really wish he can just set the record straight with her. Cos if he decides to be in a ship with that Khosi omo he might not even make top 5.

Well , i feel he will get tired of her and clear her

Thing is , yemi is too sweet and thoughtful

He actually cares about people’s feelings

I wish he had mmeli’s heart

But my baby is too kind😪😪
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
rainluv:

kikikikiki grin grin
you want the thing to come pee hot urine on itself... like fave like fan.. undecided no common sense!!
It's ur mad wife that will pee hot urine pee inside ur dirty mouth Eziofia!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
What happened to safarigirl
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:
Our attire for tonight
prison jumpsuit
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ipeleng and Blaqboi coordinated outfit and colours for their stage appearance today kiss
I love it kiss
I just hope the pairs I want to leave. Jaykay and Blaqleng will both leave.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:
Cry harder yooooo

You will see me off and on with my favorite hms because of their ships
I hate SHIPS
I unstanned and restanned adekunle 500 times last season when I thought he was in a relationship with gorimakpa

Or is it Pere with maria
Frodd with esther
Seyi with tacha ?? Yet i go all out for them

You better get used to my 5 seconds off and on stanship and don’t ever quote me with rubbish talks again
We're still saying thesame thing.

That's why i said you're confused

No be so?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Funny enough ...jaykay may not go o...more pple may vote jaypee over blaqboi considering he is also paired to impheleng who many do not like
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Not replying yabaleft patients this year

My focus is focused

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:
Our attire for tonight
Just tell me why the girls wouldnt want a piece of this chocolate cake
I stan to restan in pakistan

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.