Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,424 members, 7,853,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1103670 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
My dear she is a funny blogger highly connected in the BB franchise!!
Her YouTube channel is Frankly speaking with Glory Elijah!!

Okay I will keep this in mind
Daalu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:
Marvin and Blue, should we start shipping? grin
Hmm....are you sure Johnny Bravo can turn Blue "pink"?😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2023
Eeghe:

Okay I will keep this in mind
Daalu
Nnoo🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2023
Lauryn41:
Blue telling yemi that nelisa has a crush on him

I have been waiting so long to hear this… grin. Make I read on grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2023
MamBi:

Oooops…. Let me keep an eye on him when i can then.. undecided
He's too imperious for a guy that claims he's street from the ghetto.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Miracle is so raw no faking🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
Is Blue just inheriting Sandra and Mmeli’s beef with Nelisa since she’s friends with them?

I never really pay attention to Nelisa so it’s possible I missed her antics, but I still haven’t seen an example of her supposed instigating?

If this is true, then Blue will be a hypocrite. Person who is doing side chick is now vexing because someone side chicked her friend.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:
Jenny said Juicy looks like over grown baby, that he doesn't look like a grown man... she was laughing as she said this. It was meant as Joke... but a distasteful one

I hope she won't create a scene when Juicy returns the energy... she get wetin person go use yab her for body ooo lipsrsealed
Please share the secret🙉

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Sandra actually dumped Puta Yemi to support Kanaiva wahulur cheesy While Theo is supporting Juiovla cool
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
My dear she is a funny blogger highly connected in the BB franchise!!
Her YouTube channel is Frankly speaking with Glory Elijah!!

That lady gives twisted narratives to suit her fave and slander others all for clout. I dislike her style.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2023
Linqueen:

That lady gives twisted narratives to suit her fave and slander others all for clout. I dislike her style.
It seems so cheesy I just find her funny!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Sandra actually dumped Puta Yemi to support Kanaiva wahulur cheesy While Theo is supporting Juiovla cool

Sandra is like a woman scorned. Let her keep crying. She expected Yemi to date her inside the house. Yemi had enough troubles with Khosi and Blue on his plate, let alone adding the troublesome Sandra into the equation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2023
Eeghe:
We are all playing sha but honestly - you see that Yemi’s stutter and endearing earnest way of speaking?
It would be hard for me to see him as a bad person. Weak maybe, but you see bad heart? Not the Yemi I have been watching

Juicy Jay my love too- add funny to that one and stronger willed. He brought himself out of the friend zone- pressed Jenny’s bress while at it, and still got back the Zoner into his arms and inside his mouth lol. Boss man

Mmeli- bad boy that attracts and repels me

Kanaga Jr - it was mostly about his sexiness for me… But lately I see his strong will and found his speech to Marvin so endearing and earnest. And how he asked T for a kiss was soo adorable. I wanna see him have competition for T and see how he handles it

Blaqboi- beautiful boy. I love listening to him

Miracle- dramatic, brought another dimension to the game

There is no order here
I still watch - wonder who my male fav is going to be? If I would have a male BB heart to balance Oli’s space?
All errors are mine I won’t edit shorry
Where did you leave my Yaya, Mily?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2023
DOptical:

Sandra is like a woman scorned. Let her keep crying. She expected Yemi to date her inside the house. Yemi had enough troubles with Khosi and Blue on his plate, let alone adding the troublesome Sandra into the equation
But she didn't show interest in Yemi or am I missing somering🧐

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
But she didn't show interest in Yemi or am I missing somering🧐

She did. She was even telling Yemi that she heard he's got a wife (Khosi), considering how Khosi doesn't want him to interact with others while adding that Khosi had better not try her.. she didn't like Nelisa too and was going on about Nelisa crush on Yemi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:
Jenny said Juicy looks like over grown baby, that he doesn't look like a grown man... she was laughing as she said this. It was meant as Joke... but a distasteful one

I hope she won't create a scene when Juicy returns the energy... she get wetin person go use yab her for body ooo lipsrsealed

The problem is that people like Jenny O can't take what they always like to give. Juicy Jay is a gentleman,I don't think he will return same energy to her. Jenny can be likened to a person who lives in a glass house and equally likes throwing stones ! She should be careful,yabbings plenty for her bodi o !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

The problem is that people like Jenny O can't take what they always like to give. Juicy Jay is a gentleman,I don't think he will return same energy to her. Jenny can be liken to a person who lives in a glass and equally likes throwing stones ! She should be careful,yabbings plenty for her bodi o !
Juicy is too sweet and may let it slide let her try IGWE TUPAC cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Linqueen:

She moves funny (let me borrow from Blue) sometimes grin grin.

I noticed this last season. ..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2023
DOptical:

She did. She was even telling Yemi in a demeaning speech that she heard he's got a wife (Khosi) who doesn't want him to interact while adding that Khosi had better not try her..
Hmm Mr Doptical no be u again cheesy but what she said isn't enough to conclude that she wanted yemi for herself! It could be from a place of concern for a brother that is losing his game to one southy gal so early🙂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2023
COOL10:
Juicy Jay said he wants to nominate Blaqleng. I'm sure he still can't get over the fact that his friend Ipeleng put him up during the save and replace.

This week is going to be a week of payback 😄

It’s a week of ‘I don forgive you but wetin I wan do still dey my mind’ …🤝
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2023
MamBi:

If this is true, then Blue will be a hypocrite. Person who is doing side chick is now vexing because someone side chicked her friend.. grin
Don't be offended ma. Sugar daddies don't usually accept cheating from their mistresses. Some issues are not worth trying to understand😆
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Don't be offended ma. Sugar daddies don't usually accept cheating from their mistresses. Some issues are not worth trying to understand😆

grin grin grin grin. Life is really funny eh ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hmm Mr Doptical no be u again cheesy but what she said isn't enough to conclude that she wanted yemi for herself! It could be from a place of concern for a brother that is losing his game to one southy gal so early🙂

Nah... She wanted Yemi. Even Mmeli knew. Even Blue was asking Yemi what was between Yemi and Sandra. Likewise Nelisa. They knew Sandra wanted him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2023
DOptical:

Nah... She wanted Yemi. Even Mmeli knew. Even Blue was asking Yemi what was between her and Sandra. Likewise Nelisa. They knew Sandra wanted him.
U are also forgetting they were very cordial to each other before the house!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

The problem is that people like Jenny O can't take what they always like to give. Juicy Jay is a gentleman,I don't think he will return same energy to her. Jenny can be liken to a person who lives in a glass and equally likes throwing stones ! She should be careful,yabbings plenty for her bodi o !
He has already included her as a nominee for possible eviction. Let's hope the decision is unrelated.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023
DoubleeDee:

He has already included her as a nominee for possible eviction. Let's hope the decision is unrelated.
Lool Juicy cheesy That guy is more intelligent than he looks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin. Life is really funny eh ?
Very true!😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Where did you leave my Yaya, Mily?

Is your Yaya a man now Dee? tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:

Indeed!

We are looking forward to him genuinely caring for others and looking out for them the way he does Nelisa.

grin

What’s his business with others na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2023
[
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U are also forgetting they were very cordial to each other before the house!

They were friends before the show. Yemi talked about her to Blue when Blue asked about Sandra. He said he first met Sandra when she attended his birthday party alongside a mutual friend and they've been friends ever since.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2023
drimzsmoke:

“More than a handful is a waste”....google that at your leisure,that’s your assignment.Ire ooo!!!

Don't need to Google shit. Literally, whatever you say about boobs is your opinion, and not facts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.