Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1086047 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Avedonn:

Biggie gave Miracle the best advice about his situation with Khosi.

I hope he listens.
I hope so too.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Titaniumental:
Blue hates Khosi,Khosi doesn’t even see her but here we go Khosi talking about Blue to Yemi. Is Yemi switch up for me and started praising his Nelisa yooo. Even Khosi was confused. I was embarrassed for her. Yemi Cregx what great polygamous man with integrity grin grin
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rainyzion/status/1622997810097590272
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sanqa:
Someone here said nana was joking. Another said she was not talking to khosi.
Nana says she meant every word. Nana says she wanted thabang to stay away from khosi coz she is the reason for their nomination.
Nana also said Thabang is the one who told her that he thinks his association with Khosi may be cause for them getting nominated and in response she told him to to tread carefully. I believe that’s why she was telling him to spend less time with her

Notwithstanding, there were obviously issues brewing between them before the altercation, with Nana making side comments and gossiping about Khosi. There were a myriad of things contributing to the blowout, Thabang’s ‘orchestration’ just triggered a fight that was bound to happen sooner or later

It’s difficult to feel sorry for Khosi though, today she was talking to Yemi about Blue Aiva supposedly painting influencers in a bad light. It was such a random conversation to have that I can only assume the only reason she brought it up was to gossip maliciously, which is fine, people gossip. I just can’t feel sorry for her when she gossips ‘maliciously’ too

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sanqa:
Someone here said nana was joking. Another said she was not talking to khosi.
Nana says she meant every word. Nana says she wanted thabang to stay away from khosi coz she is the reason for their nomination.

But the whole fight yesterday was caused by Thabang who put ideas into Nana's head, thanks to Khosi who's been whispering to him about Yemi. Miracle has been doing same too. Funny how it was Khosi who got the brunt of it all while both Thabang and Miracle acted innocent 🤣 The toddler even said he wasn't ready to make Khosi leave "yet" today 🤣.. Means he wants her out eventually too. They all deserved each other 🤣

The chinko toddler has yet to tell us what Yemi really did to him. He's always nominates Yemi. Of course We know Khosi puts ideas in his head.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
He only talked to her once when khosi told him she was done with ur Whoreyemi of which ur miserable puta ran back begging🤣 and Miracle has moved on since then👌
If not for this paring sef IGWE has no business with whatever Khosi's chooses to do with ur Whoreyemi tongue
Lol, you're still saying my point naa.... He tried😂🤣
Man wanted to take advantage of the situation 💔😂.

So na Yemi deh torment you and your fave!?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Nana also said Thabang is the one who told her that he thinks his association with Khosi may be cause for them getting nominated and in response she told him to to tread carefully. I believe that’s why she was telling him to spend less time with her

Notwithstanding, there were obviously issues brewing between them before the altercation, with Nana making side comments and gossiping about Khosi. There were a myriad of things contributing to the blowout, Thabang’s ‘orchestration’ just triggered a fight that was bound to happen sooner or later

It’s difficult to feel sorry for Khosi though, today she was talking to Yemi about Blue Aiva supposedly painting influencers in a bad light. It was such a random conversation to have that I can only assume the only reason she brought it up was to gossip maliciously, which is fine, people gossip. I just can’t feel sorry for her when she gossips ‘maliciously’ too
Also how she sneakily tried to paint KJ bad to Yemi. Be like say na she Juicy Jay carry for mind when him sing that Delilah song..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

What I'm talking about is people here were saying nana was an innocent victim last night, that she was not talking to khosi and khosi overreacted to something that was not directed at her. I would have @ but I forgot who said it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
badinfluence:

Also how she sneakily tried to paint KJ bad to Yemi. Be like say na she Juicy Jay carry for mind when him sing that Delilah song..
Yeahhhh on one hand I understood that she did not appreciate that Kanaga had formed an opinion on the fight without getting her side when he wasn’t a witness.

But I also got the feeling she was subtly trying to get Yemi to question Kanaga’s character.

She had a right to not like the fact that Kanaga didn’t get her side before making his conclusion though, since he didn’t actually see the fight himself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sanqa:

What I'm talking about is people here were saying nana was an innocent victim last night, that she was not talking to khosi and khosi overreacted to something that was not directed at her. I would have @ but I forgot who said it.
Ok, I don’t really feel bad for either of them tbh.

Khosi should not have gotten physical with Nana though and something tells me she would not have grabbed onto Jenni O’s clothes like that 😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
safarigirl:

You'll be fine kiss
their marriage will not last

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
switlily25:

It is only a desperate loser like you that would trade his own siblings to be on that spotlight!
Ode!
sorry o eya...pain am
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
I need to buy this type of hair Olivia is wearing for my wife lol. She has so many hair and she sells too but I love this one Olivia is wearing ehhhh lol grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Yeahhhh on one hand I understood that she did not appreciate that Kanaga had formed an opinion on the fight without getting her side when he wasn’t a witness.

But I also got the feeling she was subtly trying to get Yemi to question Kanaga’s character.

She had a right to not like the fact that Kanaga didn’t get her side before making his conclusion though, since he didn’t actually see the fight himself
She could have taken it up with Kanaga.
Then she took it upon herself to tell Yemi that Kanaga is just about the game. Implying that their friendship is non existent.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Khosi should not have gotten physical with Nana though and something tells me she would not have grabbed onto Jenni O’s clothes like that 😂

The gals in the house are low-key scared of Jenni O, as that Jenni O, no dey alright for brain person wey dey talk about getting into fight for the dumbest things.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hate Miracle or love him he is doing a good job knocking Jenni O out of the kitchen and putting a pin on her cooking strategy.......

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

I was not watching when the fight happened. I read most things here so I didn't have an opinion then. I was more interested in nana's diary session. Apparently khosi didn't manhandle her. She touched her on the shoulder to get her attention. Nana didn't even realise it was khosi until she talked. Question is, if khosi's touch was an attack, wouldn't nana have sensed even from the touch that it was aggressive? Mind you I said I didn't watch, I got all this from nana's ds.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Hate Miracle or love him he is doing a good job knocking Jenni O out of the kitchen and putting a pin on her cooking strategy.......
His major weakness is fighting all guys, especially yemi, for khosi. Otherwise he's an interesting guy and he does what needs to be done. Premium content.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The gals in the house are low-key scared of Jenni O, as that Jenni O, no dey alright for brain person wey dey talk about getting into fight for the dumbest things.....
Jenni obviously edges Khosi out in weight but Khosi strikes me as a more coordinated fighter. Jenni strikes me as the type to just be shouting ‘bruhhhh’ and giving sloppy blows grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sanqa:

I was not watching when the fight happened. I read most things here so I didn't have an opinion then. I was more interested in nana's diary session. Apparently khosi didn't manhandle her. She touched her on the shoulder to get her attention. Nana didn't even realise it was khosi until she talked. Question is, if khosi's touch was an attack, wouldn't nana have sensed even from the touch that it was aggressive? Mind you I said I didn't watch, I got all this from nana's ds.
I have heard different versions of the physical altercation, from a slight tap to a full on grab.

Nana’s probably the best person to describe the force of the grab so fair enough.

Khosi still shouldn’t have touched her though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sanqa:

His major weakness is fighting all guys, especially yemi, for khosi. Otherwise he's an interesting guy and he does what needs to be done. Premium content.

True story!
The way he calmly and unprovoked, volunteered that his mother would easily gossip with neighbors about him cracked me up badly
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
JuicyStar:
Last last Mmeli don talk why him no like Yemi. So na because of the ladies him want Yemi out. U miss am cause Yemi goes no where
Mmeli my guy man grin😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Apparently it’s not just because it’s an obvious strategy

In his diary session he mentioned that she was disrespectful with the way she was managing the food, acting like she was doing people a favour, making snide comments that may embarrass people etc.

So he got fed up and put himself forward, as per she’s not the only person in the house that can cook so she should calm down with the patronising behaviour

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
paradigmshift:
I need to buy this type of hair Olivia is wearing for my wife lol. She has so many hair and she sells too but I love this one Olivia is wearing ehhhh lol grin
I hope your wife is not safarigirl cos me and you go get problem
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sanqa:

I dislike Miracle because of that outcast that has been tormenting people here
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sanqa:

He's an instigator. He was the one asking Nana to caution her partner yesterday before Nana started calling for Thabang. Miracle, Thabang and Khosi are all instigators..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I hope your wife is not safarigirl cos me and you go get problem
which one be safirigirl lol.. u mean southy girl lol. Be calming down
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Punishment loading

All housemates assemble in the lounge
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmm biggie strike is loading.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Time don reach o. I can't watch this.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Its Strike O'clock grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Yesterday's street fighters about to get it.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
biggie ask all housemates to gather in the lounge. judgement day

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.