Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084900 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
Juicy Jay with the most impactful sob story this season.

I mean, everyone is literally crying

He's speaking on his troubled relationship with his dad and himself. Quite a touching story, even me sef I nearly cry, but God pass Juicy Jay.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
What is this south African dude saying? Nigga look too calm for that Akwa ibom girl.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Men are scum Sha

All these girls are now crying because they don't have relationships with their dads, they think they're the reasons why the fathers never wanted them.

Men, you people should do better with your kids. My own papa no run, but e be like plenty people get issues with their papa and that's messed up

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Awwwn juicy Jay baby hugs kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pacesetting: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Omoh, it was really touching. But looking at him, you wouldn't know he has ever had any issues in his life. Looks are deceiving.
safarigirl:
Juicy Jay with the most impactful sob story this season.

I mean, everyone is literally crying

He's speaking on his troubled relationship with his dad and himself. Quite a touching story, even me sef I nearly cry, but God pass Juicy Jay.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
If I were in that house this na time to give juicy Jay good sex smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
My dorling kiss
Mii Love...
A very beautiful New year to you..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
pacesetting:
Omoh, it was really touching. But looking at him, you wouldn't know he has ever had any issues in his life. Looks are deceiving.

I don't know men, I generally think that a lot of SA men have (parental) issues in life, and it's possibly because of how much I've read of them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Even Ebubu enter koro dey cry.

Today no funny O, bring back the good vibes mbok

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
Wanyiagu:

Mii Love...
A very beautiful New year to you..
A big New Year to u and all the blessings that comes with kiss Have u chosen a fave yet? smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
safarigirl:

I don't know men, I generally think that a lot of SA men have (parental) issues in life, and it's possibly because of how much I've read of them.

Haba you still in this BB thingy.....BB Analyst
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
All this people are really tall, male and female, especially Nigerian guys..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
A big New Year to u and all the blessings that comes with kiss Have u chosen a fave yet? smiley
Not really but I kinda like Kanaga jnr from stage..still watching tho but might swap him..
What about you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2023

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
The smallish SA guy gives great vibes too...people too dey overlook small bodied men!
You mean Thabang right?

Him and Kanaga Jnr are my favorite for now.

Yemi and Juicy Jay are camera conscious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Not Nana talking about how she lost a baby because of her stepmother's intentional misinformation.

She was pregnant apparently, but didn't know. According to her, she thought she had an infection because that's what her stepmom told her. So, she lost the baby, but she didn't know. As in, the baby died inside her stomach, and she never reasoned it was a miscarriage, so, baby just dey rot for her stomach. The doctor just managed to save her womb after she lost consciousness and was rushed to the hospital.

The story long

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
safarigirl:
Not Nana talking about how she lost a baby because of her stepmother's intentional misinformation.

She was pregnant apparently, but didn't know. According to her, she thought she had an infection because that's what her stepmom told her. So, she lost the baby, but she didn't know. As in, the baby died inside her stomach, and she never reasoned it was a miscarriage, so, baby just dey rot for her stomach. The doctor just managed to save her womb after she lost consciousness and was rushed to the hospital.

The story long

seems nana is a Nigerian girl
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
If I were in that house this na time to give juicy Jay good sex smiley
werey,no difference between you and jaypee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ebubu no one thinks you're white. The delusions of this guy! People call light people oyibo not just white people.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
Wanyiagu:

Not really but I kinda like Kanaga jnr from stage..still watching tho but might swap him..
Wow we dey always go the same direction K jnr is also on my watch list alongside juicy Jay,Yvonne, Yemi, Marvin, khosi and thabang!! Anyone here can be benched for others outside that I didn't mention By Sunday when I make my decision!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
Munzy14:

Munz Nwanne'm. You've been missed.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hyland:

You no get tv for house ? Or you no get data to search?
No light here since morning and I no see those him goodies for pics wey dey twitter. I fit send you pm?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You mean Thabang right?

Him and Kanaga Jnr are my favorite for now.

Yemi and Juicy Jay are camera conscious.
Yes thabang I always forget his name I guess the disadvantage of being a smallie amongst giants grin but he has personality smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kilimanjaro(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
pacesetting:
Yvonne my girl oo. See wahala cheesy
Chai, how could she say something as disgusting as that on a national tv na, haba!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thabang is a very cerebral young man, still a top pick.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Amya:
Ebubu no one thinks you're white. The delusions of this guy! People call light people oyibo not just white people.
He didn't say anyone thinks he is white.. his point was that as an albino he has never felt like a victim, rather he has been pampered.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Smoothgio:

werey,no difference between you and jaypee
Shiiii grin don't u know sex is the best form of exercise tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Amya:

Na wetin me sef I talk, like nobody thinks you're white, dem even dey pity you.

Oyibo is a more respectable term for albino, because if they called him the slur he would be very offended by it.

People are out here being nice, and oga thinks someone is confusing him for a white man. Even me sef dem dey call me oyibo, and I'm not deluded enough to think it's because they think I'm white.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
badinfluence:

He didn't say anyone thinks he is white.. his point was that as an albino he has never felt like a victim, rather he has been pampered.

He said they think he's white. I heard him say it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
VictorIfe:

seems nana is a Nigerian girl

Oh, you didn't know she's Nigerian?

She's from Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Yes thabang I always forget his name I guess the disadvantage of being a smallie amongst giants grin but he has personality smiley
He has a great personality, something close to Peter Obi, same with Kanaga Jnr.

They're not intimidated and I believe those two are focused, especially Thabang.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
badinfluence:

Nope he actually said very clearly that people don't know he's an albino and they think he's a white man. Even when he enters a public bus, they treat him special because they think he's a white man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.