Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,083 members, 7,859,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105415 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

Dey play undecided
Even tho I agree that it may be leave unmerited casualties- 4 of my favs (my main fans even) are in danger tomorrow
I pray one one pair leaves (I just take one hit if so)
But? This strategic pairing is a great idea
I just wish Mmeli was paired with Blue or Tsatsii for this game cry cry
Oli with Kanaga and Yvonne with Yemi
And don't blame jenny for Mmeli's eviction!! The man should be blamed when their pair is weak as women are majority of the voters!! Xenophobic Lukay played a rubbish game likewise mmeli that started poorly tongue while others were grabbing fans he was docile observing tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

I know this, just forgot in my panic to save my people lol
cc thatigboman
Ohk dear I know that feeling cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
And don't blame jenny for Mmeli's eviction!! The man should be blamed as women are majority of the voters!! Xenophobic Lukay played a rubbish game likewise mmeli that started poorly tongue while others were grabbing fans he was docile observing tongue

I wholeheartedly agree
He started poorly and rather meanly
Then paired with JennyO of the grating voice sealed it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

I wholeheartedly agree
He started poorly and rather meanly
Then paired with JennyO of the grating voice sealed it
Gbam cheesy but I want him to carry all the blames and Jenny left to come back to her kitchen in peace 😁 afterall they call themselves men and should never be weak in their pair cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2023
queenemelda:
No mind the werey. If Justin and Yaya ship, Justin will use all of Yaya's hair products and make her fatter by cooking for her everyday. Let's not forget 'borrowing' her fans cos them no de vote for that fanbase.

Ok... this is funny cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Jay16:
You still never drop Ipeleng? You too love that babe

And he hates that he loves her grin grin
After calling her xenophobic babe... the love still hold am for trouser

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

Dey play undecided
Even tho I agree that it may be leave unmerited casualties- 4 of my favs (my main fans even) are in danger tomorrow
mmeli should go home, get that xenophobic negro out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

😭😭😭

This girl just use her own spoil my Mmeli chance to go far

cry cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

😭😭😭

Nonsense tongue Thabang paired with Nana wey jenny even get level pass nko tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Blaxhex:
Who else thinks blue is sexually attracted to Olivia lipsrsealed

There's this Bi chemistry between them

shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Blaxhex:
I can't believe mmeli gets to leave on Sunday while boring, bland nana stays. It vexes me angry

cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2023
Avedonn:

I know but pairing a lively housemate with dormant ones is the problem here. Housemates like Mmeli, Sandra even Lukay suppose to go far in the show. Unfortunately they were, or would be evicted because of their weak pairs.

They chose their pairs themselves
Purely destiny at work there...
My Mmeli cry cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2023
Smoothgio:

😭😭😭

I thought you were a guy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

Dey play undecided

This couldn't have happened cos it's one Nigerian, one South African pairing Combo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2023
🤔
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

I know this, just forgot in my panic to save my people lol
cc thatigboman

lol... well already replied before I saw this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked shocked
i strongly think blue swings both ways, and it shows when she's with Olivia whenever they have their midnight talk

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Switlily25 and HotMiracIeJuice are the two psychopaths we have on this thread 😂

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Switlily25 and Teeroyzimma are the two psychopaths we have on this thread 😂
Ode!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

They chose their pairs themselves
Purely destiny at work there...
My Mmeli cry cry
They didn't directly choose

It was luck at play
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Bitch we lurking 63rd
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Eeghe:

Dey play undecided

In the history of Big brother, 99.989% of your favs,are always in danger and eventually get evicted season, in, season out.

You thought you could escape this by supporting atleast 5 housemates at a go,..but one way or the other, they all end up being evicted.

What do you tHnk is the cause of this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2023
livelymatilda:

In the history of Big brother, 99.989% of your fava,are always in danger and eventually get evicted season, in, season out.

You thought you could escape this by supporting atleast 5 housemates at a go,..but one way or the other, they all end up being evicted.

What do you tHnk is the cause of this?

Leave me alone mxm
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Switlily25 and HotMiracIeJuice are the two psychopaths we have on this thread 😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2023
It seems Blaqboi is finally getting into the game cheesy
I like how he dealt with whoreyemi last night sotey whoreyemi went to bed shamefully as blaq denied the fool access to blue cheesy Even blue was laughing which means she prefers blaq's gbola🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
I like how he dealt with whoreyemi last night sotey whoreyemi went to bed shamefully as blaq denied the fool access to blue cheesy Even blue was laughing which means she prefers blaq's gbola🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Those that are going to the rally in Lagos today should becareful, there are many demons in human being form roaming the streets of Lagos that are ready to rob, maim and kill at any opportunity.

A word is enough for the wise.

Vote PO Vote LP

Zudd Safarigirl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
You're literally the biggest attention seeker we've had this season. Consider getting your head checked. You can't possibly be sane with your line of thinking.

Here's a recommendation

And if you think i will reply you after this,then you're on a very very long thing,u can ask around,i don't give Goat scholarship

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Dotez:

I am literally the biggest attention seeker we've had this season. I am getting my head checked. I can't possibly be sane with my line of thinking.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣so this is the psychia u are presently bedridden e sweet my belle🤣🤣🤣🤣next time u will not Stan a hopeless whoreyemi idiat🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
I pity whosever that believes this update here

Continue cooking.....the floor is open

Watch the show you no gree.... now you are making updates from Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Geezeem:

And he hates that he loves her grin grin
After calling her xenophobic babe... the love still hold am for trouser
u don start. Concentrate on your yemi and khosi grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.