Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088150 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Did Juicy just tell Yvonne he is sorry.
And they are now kissing.
Atleast Yvonne and Juicy had a happy ending.
Na Olivia own just crash this night grin
I hope it stays that way..make Olivia rest from Thabang and Mmeli hand

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:58am On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Blue na omo werey na...she just dey put those guys for high level

I said it earlier that if Blue should give Marvin the kind of green light that JayPee and Yaya were giving him, that he wouldn't be able to control himself 😆

The other day, baba dey dryhump Blue for dressing room

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:58am On Feb 12, 2023
No be khosi bed be that? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:58am On Feb 12, 2023
where Biggie go pack all these werey from grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:58am On Feb 12, 2023
aroundnaija:
See werey wey dey vex now😂

What Yvonne lips can not do doesn't exist when it comes to Juicy......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Jayvonne are in bed now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Oliver is just plain dumb... talk about “you are my brother... I won’t tell anyone shit about our conversation” only to download her and nana’s conversation to blackboy...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
na scam ooo... grin grin grin grin
dnt tink so.. shee de way she dey open pant since for ground.. her eye dey fall self ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Titaniumental:

Reverse is the case
na lie...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
make e sha no Kemen himself
COOL10:

I said it earlier that if Blue should give Marvin the kind of green light that JayPee and Yaya were giving him, that he wouldn't be able to control himself 😆

The other day, baba dey dryhump Blue for dressing room

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Yvonne get JJ control button and she confirmed it today!
Sorry bro....U are on a looooooooooog thing! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2023
I just saw the clip of Nana and Tsatsii during the party.

There is more chemistry there than any of these heterosexual ships these people have been boring us with on the show.

All these men should be ashamed of themselves that those two chinkili girls can hold eye contact that strong. Nana na freak sha, forget kayamata. Just so sad that none of the men in that house can handle that kind of freaky.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
where Biggie go pack all these werey from grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are really werey

Juice Jay don fall yakata for vyonne
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 1:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Yvonne using Nigerian girls strategy of “amnesia”... she just didn’t remember she told him to f’ed off

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 1:01am On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

And even juilova....in other news,juicy and Yvonne have reconciled and are kissing
Not Juiolva please, I don't want to lose my Oli

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01am On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:
Oliver is just plain dumb... talk about “you are my brother... I won’t tell anyone shit about our conversation” only to download her and nana’s conversation to blackboy...

Who she been dey call her brother? Nana? Nana na man?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Yemi cregx knows when to operate,when to pause,when to reverse and when to go forward grin grin the agba player.

Na wetin he use take pass all of them be dat

Odogwu Yemi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:02am On Feb 12, 2023
ewo Juicy jay for God sake...chest pain don come down undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:03am On Feb 12, 2023
safarigirl:

There is more chemistry there than any of these heterosexual ships these people have been boring us with on the show.

All these men should be ashamed of themselves that those two chinkili girls can hold eye contact that strong. Nana na freak sha, forget kayamata. Just so sad that none of the men in that house can handle that kind of freaky.

No, make una see chemistry now

https://twitter.com/ChimmieeHQ/status/1624529196549836800?t=8ZeKSFfcRdfHrpngsLEQ6g&s=19

If anybody mention any of these skrep boys and their weak game again ehn... angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 1:03am On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
Olivia defending Blue to Blaqboi but Blue couldn't defend her to Mmeli. Same Blue downloads all their gist to Mmeli. Orisirisi friendship.

by morning she will come and collect wigs undecided
Olivia should know her true friends abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:04am On Feb 12, 2023
person wey say she dey do both ways...she even kissed Nelissa, and that Tsatsi and Nana moment too hot wey i dey think something else
safarigirl:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:05am On Feb 12, 2023
paradigmshift:
na lie...
U mean those otondos waiting for women to make move on them,na dem get exposure pass?
Make it make sense o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:06am On Feb 12, 2023
safarigirl:

No, make una see chemistry now

https://twitter.com/ChimmieeHQ/status/1624529196549836800?t=8ZeKSFfcRdfHrpngsLEQ6g&s=19

If anybody mention any of these skrep boys and their weak game again ehn... angry

Nana, tsatsi and nelissa swings both ways, I think they already had those discussions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:07am On Feb 12, 2023
na Miracle and Yemi convo I need now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:07am On Feb 12, 2023
How d hell did i miss this moment

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08am On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
person wey say she dey do both ways...she even kissed Nelissa, and that Tsatsi and Nana moment too hot wey i dey think something else

Nana sabi abeg, when I say I dey find hot chemistry, na with person like her.

The way wey she and Tsatsii look each other, she come dey like Sub...abeg, these house guys dey shame me. I no rate them again.

If say Tsatsii na man and Nana look her like that, walahi, internet for scatter. E dey scatter now, but if na guy, e for bang.

I celebrate Nana, more of this moving forward, no be just to dey do messenger and game cracker. Thank God her mama dey go house tomorrow, make the pikin expose her real self.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:08am On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The boys never still know say Blue dey use them pass time.....cheesy
dey know. Isn't it obvious in the house. Dey want chop her simple.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:09am On Feb 12, 2023
Blue Aiva is handling three Naija guys simultaneously - Yemi,Blaqboi and Marvin ! One made in Aba ,village mgbeke Olivia got busted at her first attempt with just two Southy guys ! Mtchew,bunch of senseless girls wet no get OT !

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:10am On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
make e sha no Kemen himself

Haaaah

God forbid
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Shout-out to Yemi for running this show going to a month now, wat he has been running codely took somepple a day to flop. grin grin

In our zone everybody is happy.

We are Man of the house, my husband, my man, daddy, babes and what a Man. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2023
rainluv:

by morning she will come and collect wigs undecided
Olivia should know her true friends abeg

But Blue didn't say anything na. She said something like, she didn't think it was so but now that Mmeli is talking about it, she doesn't know. Didn't Olivia nominate Blue? Olivia gossips Blue to Marvin and Blaq.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 1:11am On Feb 12, 2023
Juicy Jay wan nak o lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.