Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1107269 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:34am On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
Olivia was defending Blue to Blaqboi this night.

Likewise Blue to Mmeli. Don't forget Mmeli is much closer to Blue than Olivia btw.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle said that Marvin shouted 'Blood of Jesus' when Yaya came from nowhere and sat on his laps 😆

He also said that Marvin is in a marriage without even realising.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:40am On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:

Blue seems to want to build a Nigerian connect... probably why she is vested in a Nigerian ship... (I had thought it was about breaking into the Nigerian entertainment somehow)

When she was still with yemi, she already opened up to blaqboi especially and some naija HMs about her life and future plans. Blaq already explained and sold the naija industry to her. She also wants to tour and penetrate Africa in the next 5 years. Maybe they would have been good genuine friends if they are not in this situation now.

I wish she focused more on life outside biggy house and I want her career to pick up. I am positive she will do well no matter what happened in this house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle just perfectly explained Marvin's situation. Same thing I've been saying here.

He doesn't want to outrightly reject Yaya because he's afraid of hurting her feelings especially considering the fact that she's his partner.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 3:42am On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
If Miracle had come clean with yemi, e go happen...But Miracle come with another game plan
Shuttup why didn't ur grandpa whoreyemi act his age and keep it moving instead of fighting a boy he is way older than for a lady that even
claims to have a boyfriend outside!! He lost out and foolishly gave khosi the lead over him that faithful day!!
Kabiyesi Deks dealt with Gidifia maturely when he was messing around with Rachel that was also interested in him! He made both Gidifia & Rachel look so stupid and helpless at his mercy without disgracing himself that's a king not this dumb whoreyemi!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Olivia: Marvin are you scared of women?

Marvin: Haaa, I'm scared oo 😄

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 3:46am On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:
Black boy should rest... stop going round in circles... your body language shows you will settle with her. I don’t like dramatic guys, like if a guy is this dramatic what should a girl do.

Beside he can't cope with blue life style, he can't handle the girl, all is against yemi.
Had it been the girl knew this, would have put him (blaq) where he belong.
He has already tried this with khosi, but didn't work out, he (blaq) just wanted everything against yemi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 3:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle is a good gamer sha... just that he went too hard at the beginning that everyone clocked his game but because you are in big brother, fisticuffs isn’t allowed, he gets his way plus he imposed himself that you cannot isolate him as well.

Miracles game is to poke people subtly and hopes you react negatively. If it were BBN... it would have been crazy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:50am On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:

Marvin feels gutted about KJr and Tsatsii ship I think, because he keeps mentioning it like he realized too late he could have gone for her.

Marvin and one guy discussed some days ago, they both wish to date tsatsi outside biggy house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:50am On Feb 12, 2023
They've switched to Miracle's dilemma.

Marvin: What's up with Thabang in your 'square'?

Miracle: Thabang is just like Khosi's little brother.

Marvin: Hmm, look at you, you don't know that it's such people that do the most.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:56am On Feb 12, 2023
Miracle: I don't envy your situation bro

Marvin: I don't envy yours too

😆

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 3:57am On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:
Miracle is a good gamer sha...just that he went too hard at the beginning that everyone clocked his game but because you are in big brother, fisticuffs isn’t allowed, he gets his way plus he imposed himself that you cannot isolate him as well.

Miracles game is to poke people subtly and hopes you react negatively. If it were BBN... it would have been crazy.
That's what any sensible person that was denied the advantage of starting in the same levelled ground with others and don't have as much time to build a fanbase like the others already secured in the game will do! That's why he would have never gone home even if he wasn't paired with whoever that week!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:02am On Feb 12, 2023
jerrytailad:

Beside he can't cope with blue life style, he can't handle the girl, all is against yemi.
Had it been the girl knew this, would have put him (blaq) where he belong.
He has already tried this with khosi, but didn't work out, he (blaq) just wanted everything against yemi.

I don't know what yemi did to him to make him decide to want to take khosi first and now blue. Khosi told him if she leaves yemi that blaqboi will still be in a triangle with thabang. That was why he stopped chasing khosi romantically and just became friends only now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Person come from country where nobody send you after Big Brother, Nairalanders are taking Panadol by catching shame because she knelt down for a man. Who fit call Bisola ashawo to her face today if not only on social media? She is a lot better financially and career-wise than those who remember her BBNaija shenanigans. Leave Khosi, she go dey alright. She’ll visit Naija after the show and witness nothing but love.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Mrbllymer:
blue tell black and Marvin say she no fit kiss cos she has sores but they kiss Yemi for their back.
She wants to pass the sores to Khosi. Kai, women are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 4:44am On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

The same Yemi's Dick that Khosi loves to always touch either with her hands or mouth? Yemi's only being a gentleman.. the girls discussed the guys dicks. They said only Yemi.

I don’t care for the lying manipulative transgender southie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Gentlefury:
Am i the only one who feels Juicy is simply waiting patiently to just smash Yvonne before setting his sights on either Blue or Ipeleng? I find it disturbingly stupid that any Naija girl would want to come to this type of show and mess with an SA guy? Even if the guy is serious, how can it working dating someone on the opposite end of the continent?

Are the Nigerian girls forgetting the potential negative blowback of getting smashed on this type of show? Not everyone can be as lucky as Erica!

And above all, shame on the Naija guys in this show!!! In the name of hustling available South African tails, they neglected to constantly gist with and relate with the Naija girls which would have reduced the desperation they've been showing since. Yvonne was drunk and they left her to Mmeli and Juicy to look after, luckily Juicy isn't as nasty as Mmeli and stopped at aggressive cuddling, either because Yvonne is drunk or because she's on her period, but it's only a matter of time before Juicy will get her down except a Nigerian like Ebubu urges her to apply restraint (her fans are already crying on Twitter!🤣).

Olivia is silly, but it was a little worrying seeing that she was slowly clustered by the South African guys and girls with only Yvonne on her side.

Minus Khosi and Nana/Jenni, the fights on this show have been between Nigerians. The South African girls except Tsatsi keep giving their guys gist details with the Nigerians. Even the Nelisa and Mmeli issue seems quashed. To maintain sanity on this show, i think the pairing idea should be maintained.

Multichoice should never try this stupid show again!

It is important to first deemphasize public morality on a show R18 certified. However, if we choose to be sentimental due to our endearment to the HMs especially the babes, our moral obligation should be to all irrespective of nationality.

Moreover, we cannot use intoxication to cover imorality since getting drunk out of control can also be considered amoral. As crude as it may sound, it is inconceivable that anyone not exposed to a degree of promiscuity in the real world will come on this show and have sex publicly when inebriated unless forced.

Let's not forget the BB show has a recognised backlash in the larger African continent including a more liberal South African society.

Is it not instructive, the 25 year old Ipeleng from a perceived libertarian civilisation confessed her parents will be disappointed in her, talkless a 28 years old Yvonne who is no stranger to getting drunk by her own admission?

The truth is, everyone in that house is an adult. Whatever they get into lawfully is at their own peril.

Let's be guided that the attitudes of HMs are controlled within legal limits and should not be grounds to call for the cancellation of the show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Just noticed something most females don't support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:56am On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:

Marvin feels gutted about KJr and Tsatsii ship I think, because he keeps mentioning it like he realized too late he could have gone for her.

I read he mentioned the possibility of also dating her outside? Sounds weird. But if true, probably explains the prolonged lamentation about the swop. My Yaya might have been duped into a co-complainant role unwittingly. Yeparipa!😭

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2023
If blu were to shift to blaq it would another interesting dynamic (the color ship) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Any day blue tells yemi that she is inlove with blaq, i will know she means business, blaq should not let what angel did to sammy to be his portion, blue told blaqboi in clear terms that she is a smoth operator but dude no wan hear. Biggie house is not a place to find love, yemi is the only guy that understand the business. Very soon blaq will leave and this time blue will come for yemi with full force.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2023
garfield1:

Vote tinubu
Tinubu that sent thugs to attack people yesterday? Never!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2023
Nelisa actually lost most of her belongings to fire outbreak and it affected her financially as well. Hence the wig situation.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 7:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Tinubu that sent thugs to attack people yesterday? Never!

You saw him sending them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Jenny so u can look this good cheesy very foolish of u to wait till nomination to show this side of u!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Pharoh:

I don't know what yemi did to him to make him decide to want to take khosi first and now blue. Khosi told him if she leaves yemi that blaqboi will still be in a triangle with thabang. That was why he stopped chasing khosi romantically and just became friends only now.

I sees yemi as the only HM that can outsmart his game, that was y he has been looking for his downfall, he nominated him for eviction in the first in BB house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Zihno:

I don’t care for the lying manipulative transgender southie.

Pains 😅

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2023
meobizy:
Person come from country where nobody send you after Big Brother, Nairalanders are taking Panadol by catching shame because she knelt down for a man. Who fit call Bisola ashawo to her face today if not only on social media? She is a lot better financially and career-wise than those who remember her BBNaija shenanigans. Leave Khosi, she go dey alright. She’ll visit Naija after the show and witness nothing but love.

Let her go kneel for her boyfriend. Yemi is a single man who's not married to anyone on the show. Sink that into your skull.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2023
jerrytailad:

I sees yemi as the only HM that can outsmart his game, that was y he has been looking for his downfall, he nominated him for eviction in the first in BB house.
Whoreyemi and Smart in one sense oh plzzzzz! We all must not worship his stinky ass!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Shuttup why didn't ur grandpa whoreyemi act his age and keep it moving instead of fighting a boy he is way older than for a lady that even
claims to have a boyfriend outside!! He lost out and foolishly gave khosi the lead over him that faithful day!!
Kabiyesi Deks dealt with Gidifia maturely when he was messing around with Rachel that was also interested in him! He made both Gidifia & Rachel look so stupid and helpless at his mercy without disgracing himself that's a king not this dumb whoreyemi!!

Fighting who? Or you mean your useless Mirapist trying to provoke Yemi? Did you see Yemi fight other guys? No be Yemi do your obnoxious fugly Mirapist na.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Whoreyemi and Smart in one sense oh plzzzzz! We all must not worship his stinky ass!!

Yemi was the only Nigerian who completed his puzzle. Good at presentation and lively at hosting despite his stuttering, and knowledgeable at marketing. He's a graduate! A 2.1 graduate!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.