Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084392 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yaya is the female version of Marvin.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:
Yaya's Diary Session has been lively so far.
Has Yvonne done hers
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
COOL10:
Yaya is the female version of Marvin.
Lmao I was about to say this, in the diary room anyway, slightly more toned down than him though
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yaya’s makeup looks nice
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lmao I was about to say this, in the diary room anyway, slightly more toned down than him though

Lol, I just love seeing happy people. Marvin and Yaya are giving me those vibes right now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
fergieboy:
Seems like Marvin no get handler

If he no get handler, make one of him friends step in. Anybody wey get him phone suppose dey hustle who go handle him page.

I no even know as the guy wan do am. He doesn't live in Nigeria, so, I doubt he gave someone in Nigeria his account details.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
Has Yvonne done hers

I doubt, but I don't know

I just tuned in to see Yaya

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Omoh, Yaya's own don pass Marvin own oo gringrin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
COOL10:
Omoh, Yaya's own don pass Marvin own oo gringrin
I take back saying she was more toned down, they’re the same

Only difference is Biggie won’t tell her to stop talking lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

I take back saying she was more toned down, they’re the same

Only difference is Biggie won’t tell her to stop talking lol

She just put herself in trouble now. No more hot water for some time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Olivia don enter, to adjust mic turn problem.

This babe dull sha, I'm always pained when I see dull babes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Olivia looks nice, this wig suits her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Olivia and bleaching sad

yeepa!!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Justin is next

let's hear his problems cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Marvin is best enjoyed in a personal capacity.

He's mostly clueless, but that makes him quite the funny character. Someone like him will shine in the Diary Room, but he's not a very active person outside of that.

Your precise documentation of diary sessions would come to ample use on the platform this season.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
meobizy:
Before Saturday reaches. We’ll learn of sweet South African jams. I pity the Nigerian housemates. SA songs are difficult to dance to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVoEYmTQYlU
Which SA songs are you talking about?

Is Amapiano difficult to dance to?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Munzy14:

That guy really look like a teen...A typical southy guy.

Any smart housemate will use the opportunity to make strong friendships across country.
Exactly my thoughts!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:

In 2003/4 I was in boarding school and I complained to my mother that we had to bathe cold water and me, na hot water I sabi.

So, my mother donated water heaters to the school just so there would be hot water to bathe with.

As a child, I did not think much of it, not even when the school administration kept repeating it like it was some great donation.

Seeing this comment is making me laugh, because I actually did not think water heater was a luxury in 2003/4. It's crazy that it's still a luxury in Nigeria today, sad even.

Ajebo lol... hope they sha made u headgirl or something? not like its a trade by batter ish, the goodwill gesture shown by your mom to the school ought to be reciprocated. hope I'm not wrong in assuming u were duly compensated
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
StonedSaint:

Ajebo lol... hope they sha made u headgirl or something? not like its a trade by batter ish, the goodwill gesture shown by your mom to the school ought to be reciprocated. hope I'm not wrong in assuming u were duly compensated

Lol, me wey dey JS1 that time.

I left the school after JS2 because mumsy died after I finished JS1. I took those times for granted, suffer head don finish me since then grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
MasterSteps:

Which SA songs are you talking about?

Is Amapiano difficult to dance to?
Yes.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:

I doubt, but I don't know

I just tuned in to see Yaya
Ohk dear
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:
Olivia don enter, to adjust mic turn problem.

This babe dull sha, I'm always pained when I see dull babes
Olivia reminds me of chichi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kanaga is blunt
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kanaga Jr's DS (I didn't start it)

Thoughts on the Task.

A lot of people are assisting each other, they're making sure the beat and tempo goes along with the lyrics. They're working better now and as a collective. When they split themselves into groups, it was easier for people to assist. Although he's not very good at music, he uses dance to express himself. He has little knowledge of music, and was one of the leaders in his group. He was the last to sleep because he had to ensure those in his team did good. It has now come together today, so, it's going. The groups all have the same vibes and energy today.

He seems optimistic about their chances?

Generally, that's how he is in life. He thinks of what will happen if they fail the task, so, he thinks that "Aah! We have to win", he's trying to be optimistic and as a leader, he can't afford to show weakness because others will lean on him. He is carrying along his team and making sure everyone is only expressive of who they are right now, who they were and who they want to be after the show, so he told them not to show fear. He says Marvin was having a difficult time yesterday, but he is better today and he is so proud of his progress. Yaya was also stuttering, but today, she is doing well. Optimism is a positive charge that has to be transferred to others, so, he is optimistic.

Thoughts on HoH

He loved the fact that Biggie took them back to what they used to do when they were younger. It was a really fun exercise. Back then he used to make a lot of airplanes, but now, it's an assignment. He tried his best, made about four little planes and tried to project it to see how far it would go. He finished fourth, he wanted to....you know, but we keep going and next week is a better time to try again and keep going forward, like his name ka'na'ga (means keep going). He thanks Biggie for taking them back to their childhood.

Thoughts on HoH?

They all tackle things differently. He knows he is a very great guy, they haven't spoken a lot, but they shared some thoughts on their stories so far. He is trying to not make others feel a certain way, he hasn't really been on the HoH seat, so, he doesn't really see it as much. Pressure wise, he is allowing them do their thing their own way. The fact he is always participating with them and never distracted, it makes him a great guy. As time goes by, he will be able to better control them, maybe if he becomes HoH another time, he will know how to conduct them better.

Who did he nominate and why?

Lukay and Olivia. He hasn't had a conversation with Lukay so far and that guy is a lot. He is playing his game and he feels Lukay is a very strong guy in the house, he is very competitive. Nothing personal against the duo he nominated, he was just playing his game. In the first HoH game, he saw how competitive they were.

You say you are all about the game, is that why you mistook the name of one of your fellow housemates for a video game character?

(He laughs)

Anything else?

He's just super grateful for being in the same space as creative minds. Maybe later, he will say more if he needs to. For now, he just has stomach issues with the food

Biggie: You don't have anything to say...interesting. (sarcastically)

End of DS

*Hermes and Groovy should come and carry their brother. He too talk*

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
Olivia reminds me of chichi

God bless you. She reminds me exactly of Chichi, looks, attitude, everything

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
stevebond007:

Your precise documentation of diary sessions would come to ample use on the platform this season.

I've not really been watching regularly for now.

I'm streaming and data is expensive, so, I'm selective of the DS' I watch. Might start documenting properly next week.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
nana is very funny. she say the SA people "are doing tribalism" true talk
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kanaga thicking all the boxes for me, me wey want b neutral, but dis guy wants to rope me. Saturday party will make me know my stand for sure sha

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nana is building a sismance with Khosi while getting close to the coven witches whose life mission is to gossip about Khosi. I don't know how to feel about this. I hope she won't paint herself as a two faced friend as time goes by. It's better she stays away from this trio for her own good

Edit
Jenni O gets called into the dairy room and the first thing she does is mull over ships, specifically Khosi and Yemi. It's getting pretty obvious that she's obsessed with Khosi, it's giving jealousy vibes at this point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jenni O accuse thabang and yaya of being "class captains"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MzSoty: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jenni O is a judgemental hm. She's "reporting" hms to big brother .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Christology(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Jenni O Na proper ajebo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.