Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1087746 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Stammerers plenty this season o. Yemi, Blackboy, Juicy. I no go surprise say Justin sef d[b]ey stammer that him round head as he never says anything[/b]
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Not Ebuka per say

Production team is against Yemi

He is the unofficial villian this season
abeg rest with this narrative

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
what I said is true

Same Ike that posted loved up Christmas picture with his babe last December?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Twoclans:
All this hugging and mushiness between khosi and thabang

No problem.

Ebuka if you don't expose this girl on Sunday we will come and drag you back from south Africa .

The way I disliked what Ebuka did. It was either he left them alone or call both of them out. Instead of questioning one side and destroying the show. Fact is Yemi is not married on the show. So what's his business? Who should be called out if not the person who's got a boyfriend and has been Kissing several guys and licking some dirty feet yet wanting to cage another man?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

What if this girl has never been to southwest before,the slang Is a Yoruba slang and it’s common among the Lagos people

The interpretation you quoted is very wrong.

The slang means I don't fear anyone and not the way the chap puts it.

Me I no dey look Uche face can be applied to colleagues at work or even the moderator's on Nairaland, if you're threatened with a ban

Me I no send anybody, if you like cry from now till tomorrow, me I no go look Uche face.

That Uche can be anyone.

You can tell a Policeman to go to hell, by saying officer, me I no dey look Uche face (officer, I no send you)

It's has nothing to do with any hustler from anywhere please

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

I am angry this night

I wish I can whisper it to Yemi's ear that he is being played

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go to the TV when next they show him and whisper to him...I have kuku kissed people on TV before cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
It is not Ebuka, na wetin the production want he go do...he is just a messenger
DOptical:

The way I disliked what Ebuka did. It was either he left them alone or call both of them out. Instead of questioning one side and destroying the show. Yemi who's not married on the show. Who should be called out if not the person who's got a boyfriend and has been Kissing several guys and licking some dirty feet yet wanting to cage another man?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Twoclans:

No problem.

Ebuka if you don't expose this girl on Sunday we will come and drag you back from south Africa .
I trust Ebuka he go open Koboko's nyash
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Twoclans:

No problem.

The way I disliked what Ebuka did. It was either he left them alone or call both of them out. Instead of questioning one side and destroying the show. Fact is Yemi is not married on the show. So what's his business? Who should be called out if not the person who's got a boyfriend and has been Kissing several guys and licking some dirty feet yet wanting to cage another man?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Not Ebuka per say

Production team is against Yemi

He is the unofficial villian this season
Honestly..

Yemi is a gamer so he's self conscious! He probably thinks the way things were going in house is affecting his fans outside😐...

You know similar to shegz and Bella situation.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
scondy:

She won't....she likes the guy
I am not even interested in comparing their looks. There is something cosmetic about Khosi that should be glaring to any bloke in Yemi's shoes. I really can't phantom the attraction.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Twoclans:

No problem.

Honestly what ebuka is doing, it's very bad for this show, he's obviously spoiling there games exposing them when d show is not over. This is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thunder fire anyone hating on Ebuka, I love the fact that he scatter all the ships, this is big brother not love island.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yemi is flipping the game on Khonsu though, he will be seen as the loyal guy while Khonsu is the cheat.
Yemi is aware of her game, he wasn’t deaf when Ebuka asked Thabang questions.

Yemi will still go back to Blue, this I am sure of..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
I'm out.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
This bot is worst than Downchelsea grin grin

Buhahahahaha😂😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
ItisHi:
Alfa Mail got played grin

The worst is that he got played by a not good looking girl that has a 4yrs relationship outside the house and a side bobo inside the house.

His village people really planned him

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
davodyguy:

The interpretation you quoted is very wrong.

The slang means I don't fear anyone and not the way the chap puts it.

Me I no dey look Uche face can be applied to colleagues at work or even the moderator's on Nairaland, if you're threatened with a ban

Me I no send anybody, if you like cry from now till tomorrow, me I no go look Uche face.

That Uche can be anyone.

You can tell a Policeman to go to hell, by saying officer, me I no dey look Uche face (officer, I no send you)

It's has nothing to do with any hustler from anywhere please

Lolz....everything you said is correct but the guy I quoted was trying to explain the origin of the slang,how it came to be!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
firJ:
Yemi is flipping the game on Khonsu though, he will be seen as the loyal guy while Khonsu is the cheat.
Yemi is aware of her game, he wasn’t deaf when Ebuka asked Thabang questions.

Yemi will still go back to Blue, this I am sure of..
Neva cast d update!!🤫 🤌🏽
😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Twoclans:

She should have done more,this is the second time Olivia and her partner are been used for save and replace.Haba are they the only pair in the house

When they should have put royals that have never been up for eviction.

I thought royals got two nominations why did biggie not put them up.
Anyways I like how Olivia disciplined her!! Nana has every reason to shut that thabansi down for even having the thought of replacing her coven sister twice!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
rainluv:
This bot is worst than Downchelsea grin grin

Buhahahahaha😂😂😂🤣
who?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Not really Ebuka...na wetin d production want he go do...

jerrytailad:

Honestly what ebuka is doing, it's very bad for this show, he's obviously spoiling there games exposing them when d show is not over. This is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I am not even interested in comparing their looks. There is something cosmetic about Khosi that should be glaring to any bloke in Yemi's shoes. I really can't phantom the attraction.

Egbon....I weak o....my baby blue is hurt....the convo was so calm from both sides and she asked the right questions..
Lool...at least there ll be no bad blood between them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Scondy just dey observe, your blue is a retired olosho in johannesburg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
hayzed19:
Not really Ebuka...na wetin d production want he go do...

Ebuka na agbero I like wetin he do, he scatter everywhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Omo no genuine ship this season ooo
I thought someone said she's wife material? indeed!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
MamBi:

grin grin. You too like trouble grin grin grin
Na why I like IGWE MIRACLE and OLIVIA that disciplined Nana for her laxity today cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I don't know what scondy see's in blue honestly she is a weird ugly looking girl, see her ears like a dragons own. Marvin, Blackboi and Yemi no get eyes honestly speaking.

Blue oo

Khosi oo

Both of them no follow for looks, although Khosi has a banging body

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ebuka thank you!! You're still Goated!!
My boy Yemi don re-arrange him game plan 👏🏽

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yemo and stuttering like a fool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:
Yemiiiiii

See who you are acting as a married man for

Where is the Yemi that promised us that he will be playboy cus this Yemi is moving mad ooo

Khosi,abeg carry go and make sure Yemi catches you IJN

I'm really getting pissed and annoyed by his actions. Please what's special about that nonsense manipulation name brown, cos yemi Is getting played at his age, having feeling inside biggie's house instead of focusing on his game. I'm highly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Stammering has nothing to do with intelligence but Yemi is a foolish stammerer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.