Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083480 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Amya:
Naija people must sha show themselves

Normal levels.

I was enjoying the jams sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sammy07:

Hmm, mine Lock down then pepper dem, then shine ya eye
Apart from Khafi, no gentleman or woman for that edition, all of dem ready break bottle for each other head... If nor be boys wey hold mercy and Tacha, one of dem for get broken skull. grin

Mike at some point change am follow person.

That was the only edition I dare not miss a single day. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Apart from Khafi, no gentleman or woman for that edition, all of dem ready break bottle for each other head... If nor be boys wey hold mercy and Tacha, one of dem for get broken skull. grin

Pepper Dem was the absolute best

I can never forget that day wey dem thief Omashola coins, and the thief follow am dey find the coins.

Abi was it, "The Igwe is angry" only for the Igwe to be laughing.

Abi "I go call MC Oluomo"?

Or "Barking dog, chihuahua"

Or "No Leave No Transfer"

Or that day Diane and Esther were arguing over Gedoni, only for oga to leave the room for two of them?

Or when DJ was playing "Omo see brother, brother wey mumu" and camera zoomed in on Frodd?

Or the day Seyi quarreled with Frodd and he called him bro, only for Frodd to say, "Who is your bro? Tani bro E?"

See, no other season had more highlights than Pepper Dem. None, take it anywhere.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:

I can never forget that day wey dem thief Omashola coins, and the thief follow am dey find the coins.

Or that day Diane and Esther were arguing over Gedoni, only for oga to leave the room for two of them?

Or when DJ was playing "Omo see brother, brother wey mumu" and camera zoomed in on Frodd?

Or the day Seyi quarreled with Frodd and he called him bro, only for Frodd to say, "Who is your bro? Tani bro E?"

See, no other season had more highlights than Pepper Dem. None, take it anywhere.
What drink do you take let me buy the carton for you.... grin

You forgot; Furck The Ice cream Mah Nigga

Ike and Seyi.... Ike was a smooth criminal, stole Omahola's coin from his Bible.

The GOAT of all BBN edition.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sammy07: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
What drink do you take let me buy the carton for you.... grin

You forgot; Furck The Ice cream Mah Nigga

Ike and Seyi.... Ike was a smooth criminal, stole Omahola's coin from his Bible.

The GOAT of all BBN edition.

God bless you! The best part

Bleep the Ice Cream Ma Nigga, my sister even got the merch when it came out.

See, no other season can touch Pepper Dem.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:

If only I could lay my hands on the episodes of that season, I'll so binge watch! Pepperdem was the season that made me a bbaddict.
What a season!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wow, Justin just gave some Eminem flows there. Nice one.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
COOL10:
Wow, Justin just gave some Eminem flows there. Nice one.
I was shocked. He was so good.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Smoothgio:

any link to thabang and kanang whatsapp group??

I'm not on any WhatsApp groups, however, I came across a Kanaga WhatsApp group link on Twitter.

It's not posting well here, so, maybe you can send me a mail so I can email it to you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:

God bless you! The best part

Bleep the Ice Cream Ma Nigga, my sister even got the merch when it came out.

See, no other season can touch Pepper Dem.
Lest we forget. grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Sammy07 post=120166832][/quote] grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
IghravweIG:

I was shocked. He was so good.

Same here. I knew there was more to that guy. He just needs to come of his shell. That Rap flow was amazing.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm so looking forward to them flopping their presentation.

That's usually when the kumbaya ends every season....and then the gbas gbos begin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seun(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
How's it going?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
This one Uncle Seun visited us today?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sammy07: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
grin

Omo you keep records cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:

all BBNaija seasons are sweet and unique in their ways. Too much highlights, too much talking points in all BBNaija seasons. U have to be watching 24/7 to catch the breaking news. For every season u mention, there are some many highlights i can remind u of.
CeeC season, I was watching CeeC and Lolu chained together and walking peacefully, next thing the mad girl walked away and tore the chain which nearly finished destroyed Tolu's manhood. Abi when when CeeC exploded and '"you are mad" was mentioned like 100 times in less than 5 minutes.
Abi aisha season. On a peaceful environment, next thing tasha was shouting at aisha "you are very stupid!" Abi tasha-mercy own. Abi Erica in the same season, per minute per minute drama. u walked out for a minute, u miss so many controversies.
The only season of big brother that I rate higher than bbnaija seasons is Big Brother Africa All Stars that Uti won. That season was very mad. Because it was only previous big brother Africa housemates that participated in it.
Another that would have come close was the Sierra Leonean Zainab and Naija Olu season. Unfortunately, the 2 projected winners, Olu and Zainab left prematurely. Olu left for health reasons. Zainab was stupidly and foolishly disqualified for being slapped twice. I will never forgive wack ghanian so-called comedian dkb for slapping zainab. Same rubbish another weed smoking Zimbabwean roki tried with sweet beautiful Zimbabwean lady maneta. And maneta nearly blinded him by pouring bleach in his eyes and both were disqualified.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Seun:
How's it going?
You dey watch the show too?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sammy07:

Omo you keep records cheesy
For future reference. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
This their song ehn.... and today is Wednesday, how the thing wan take sweet by tomorrow?

The thing just dey make me remember Level 2 songs last season for that first wager task, sweet sweet songs with correct drummers and performers. This music thing, if E didn't dey, E didn't dey.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Amya:
I'm so looking forward to them flopping their presentation.

That's usually when the kumbaya ends every season....and then the gbas gbos begin

Even "100 million na your mate?" sweet pass this thing wey dem dey sing.

Song just dry like Harmattan, dem dey sing am like say na wake keep dem dey do. Where is the vibes? Where is the ginger? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
God help me, my standards in music are too high for this thing I'm listening to.

Can't believe Marvin's lines are the best I've heard so far, and they're still not good.

Bryann spoilt me sha cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm not feeling their task preparation; it's dry ! May be as time goes on things will start taking some very interesting dimensions,but as it is now,the show get as e take be jare ! Olivia girl must really think BB show is all about a box load of wigs and all that ! She and that Jenny O,with her mama Obinna's vibes,no rep at all !
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Good to be back. cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Big Brother should seriously consider taking that white SA boy Justin out of the house for a mental health evaluation.. I fear the way that guy is staring blankly into empty space; that's a terrible sign of depression !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
I'm not feeling their task preparation; it's dry ! May be as time goes on things will start taking some very interesting dimensions,but as it is now,the show get as e take be jare ! Olivia girl must really think BB show is all about a box load of wigs and all that ! She and that Jenny O,with her mama Obinna's vibes,no rep at all !
Jenni O dey even try, she dey very active, even if she participates in a lot of badmouthing and bad belle. At least she dey sing today. I no know wetin Olivia dey do.

Tomorrow is the first pool party night, make we dey enter the thick of things, although dem fit lose wager to kick it off, because this their task preparation is not it at all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Dem no dey allow anybody do anything, who asked them not to sing their own songs?

Na 10 vs. 10, equal number of persons, besides, most SA songs are in Zulu. No vex dear, Nigerians are naturally overbearing.

And very annoying
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Jenni O dey even try, she dey very active, even if she participates in a lot of badmouthing and bad belle. At least she dey sing today. I no know wetin Olivia dey do.

Tomorrow is the first pool party night, make we dey enter the thick of things, although dem fit lose wager to kick it off, because this their task preparation is not it at all.

Okay,fingers crossed till tomorrow's pool party. You know,when you're not watching and you have this feeling that you're not actually missing anything ! Dramas, suspense,lot of triangles,etc those are what we subscribe for!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Hmmm,Nana, this your late night exercise get as e be o !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Omo, see asses every where cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2023
If Juicy Jay no fvck this Yvonne for that house then he must be a SIMP.

That babe has been showing him green light. And she get succulent body

At least make the guy try touch things na, nawa o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.