Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083304 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOptical:

Who dey celebrate birthday? Or you dey celebrate valentine? Which one you dey? Hip hip hooray to you. More blessings and life.
Sadly, it's not my birthday, it's just a decoy to drag some of you Yemi fans into my torment zone.... So far, So good, I dragged Smoothgio and you into the zone.

It is a week of sharing Love, but sadly, I am not a NICE man and I don't do love, especially to pussy-whipped Yemi Fans.

Thanks for the wishes though, but make una ready to drink more water like Yemi.

One love.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
hayzed19:
The show don dey tire me in...
Happy birthday! Wishing you many more years of good health and prosperity.
Oh My!!!! The third one. grin

This my strategy dey work die. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Geezeem:

lol.. Pele

I was this frustrated last year when Groomzy refused to launch undecided
How did you survive cus i am weak emotionally

I didnt know how beautiful Blumi was until i watched the video and now i cant get myself to watch the stupid Khoyemi conversations anymore

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
don't the housemates know the xenophobic sneaky thabang is in the business of all the southies ladies in the house? The toddler even said he would win the money. Of course by acting sneaky. The Little instigator 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Sadly, it's not my birthday, it's just a decoy to drag some of you Yemi fans into my torment zone.... So far, So good, I dragged Smoothgio and you into the zone.

It is a week of sharing Love, but sadly, I am not a NICE man and I don't do love, especially to pussy-whipped Yemi Fans.

Thanks for the wishes though, but make una ready to drink more water like Yemi.

One love.

The irony here
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
It's not my birthday bro (January 14).. It's just one of the strategies I use to catch cruise with the pussy-whipped Yemi Fans....

So far, So good, I caught two, DOptical and you.

I will catch more and suffer them this week.

One love,

Remain Everly Blessed,

From a K-Force loyalist grin
Thunder fire you my guy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
So Yemi is smart like this and has just decided to play dumb. Boy knows whats going on😂🔥 let the games begin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
I know I don't watch nearly as much but for all the times I've watched, I see Yemi and Juicy having talks and sharing stuff... so I am curious, why is this bromance been sold isn't Yemi and Juicy and not Yemi and Kanaga? or there can't be bromance across the continent?

I know that i've seen Yemi with Juicy a lot more than I've seen him with Kanaga

Abi na agenda? grin

Ok.... let me drink water and mind my business

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
hayzed19:
The show don dey tire me in... Happy birthday! Wishing you many more years of good health and prosperity.
I no even dey watch
Thank God for champions league matches for today and tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

Thunder fire you my guy
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ibukzy:
So Yemi is smart like this and has just decided to play dumb. Boy knows whats going on😂🔥 let the games begin

Yemmy, fear that guy. I knw he can't just lay low like that. Yemmy, juicy j and Nelisa discussing abt khosi, Thabang and miracle.
Now I knw y Nelisa is with Thabang...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
I like the fact that Yemi's friends in the house are Juicy Jay and Kanaga Jr cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

I no even dey watch

Thank God for champions league matches for today and tomorrow
Why you wan abandon the pussy-whipped Yemi for champions league? Who will look after his illegal mustache?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Miracle's butt is fresher and sexier than whoreyemi's sha!

It was fresh, no cap!

I’ve got other things to worry about and a man’s butt doesn’t make my list

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

grin grin grin grin I remember how confident Bryann's people were last year. Let him try beating Kanaga first. Noticed a lot of Yemi's fans are gravitating towards Kanaga. No one likes pussy-whipped simps.
I remember you being confident that your ikorodu shrine attendant(hermes) was stronger than Adekunle and even argued that results was swapped when he was booted out

So when you are done observing who left Yemi fanbase,go and vote for your fave so we dont see tears here when she doesnt win the money

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
So the manipulative instigator Khosi lied to Yemi that Thabang likes her but she doesn't like Thabang. Is that what she's been telling Thabang? Lol. Aside her sadistic self constantly saying another thing about Yemi to Thabang. Lmao 🤣 that's what the sneaky Thabang deserves. By the time the manipulative sadist Khosi is through with him. Good thing Yemi is unhinged about all the bullshit, if not for the manipulative Khosi constantly telling him gibberish about what Mirapist stated about him, thereby provoking him the more..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
rainluv:
Ebuka this Ebuka that!
production crew yen yen yen

for someone that claimed he's a natural flirt, Ebuka's questions shouldn't have rattled him in any way unless of course he's playing a scripted game which isn't himself 💯 ( thanks to Khosi for flinging his own script inside out)

Very tiring lipsrsealed
First it was Kanaga' team claiming he isn't being aired enough.... then Yemi's team took over dragging Ebuka for their fave's WEAK GAME...

I wonder how here would be if we all start dragging the organisers and leave the show we are watching lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=Linqueen post=120905502]

There’s nothing bad in liking someone, he just wasn’t straight with the Miracle stuff. He should own his thing!

Even biggie was surprised he said that shit
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Linqueen:

There’s nothing bad in liking someone, he just wasn’t straight with the Miracle stuff. He should own his thing!

Even biggie was surprised he said that shit😂🤣😂.
About miracle. There was a day a group of them were sitting around the kitchen counter. Miracle was talking about the things he does outside, business etc. It wasn't just thabang and him. Miracle talked about a car he drives and he codedly told them its a mercedes ml, or something like that. They all exclaimed like wow. Later that day I watched thabang talking to someone else about that chat. He sounded like he thought miracle was lying when he mentioned that car. He didn't question the rest of the stuff he talked about. So you see, you cannot just claim that he was lying when he said he was impressed by the things miracle does outside.
Some people have questioned his saying this, claiming he never chats with miracle. Even in the diary room he never said he got that information from a one on one convo. I listened to it, which is why I was not surprised when he said he was some kind of role model for him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

They would always look for someone to blame for their fave"s ineptness. Like it's Ebuka or production that encouraged him to come with the polygamy script.

This isn't even the problem, the problem is that he lacks the BALLS to pull it off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Abeg monitoring spirits

Help us count how many fans yemi lost so far

I need it for my statistics assignment 🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
How I wished the brought miracle on the first day he is a winning material

Or even make miracle and blue aiva fake housemate or riders

Everybody was forming kumbaya, but immediately blue and miracle came the game changed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:

What exactly needs to be exposed? I get confused everytime I read this. Them promising they will kiss after the show? That was exposed but it didn't carry enough weight for yemi to latch on. What else? That they hug and cuddle? They do that infront of him. One day he was asking her why they were in bed sleeping with her legs on tpo of him, he suggested she was leading him on. What other bullet does ebuka (or viewers) have that can give him leverage? She never kissed anyone behind his back, which is what ebuka exposed about him, and which he had lied about.

My tired is tired embarassed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Beorn:

How is he coward? He listed the business achievements/moves of Miracle and how it inspired him to follow in his steps after the show, as to why the guy is a role model for him. So, how was he being a coward?

Thank you for the full gist
Bandwagoners of hate campaign! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Why you wan abandon the pussy-whipped Yemi for champions league? Who will look after his illegal mustache?
I am not abandoning Yemi per say but i am focusing on football for now and then voting for Yemi is still in my priority list

But the show as a whole should gettafok until they correct their mistake

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ibukzy:

What happened not watching.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Beorn:

How is he coward? He listed the business achievements/moves of Miracle and how it inspired him to follow in his steps after the show, as to why the guy is a role model for him. So, how was he being a coward?

Miracle is a great guy, no doubt! Thabang using Miracle as a front, blabbing about following his steps was just so unnecessary. Does he think the viewers and Biggie are fools? We’ve been watching for some weeks and there have never been a tutelage or extra relationship, nothing extraordinaire between them as compared to Juicy and Yemi or Olivia and blue. They aren’t even close, it’s just platonic. Biggie was caught off guard when he started with Miracle on high notes, thus, asking him what he emulates.
Boy is very fond of Khosi but played it simple and decided to hide behind Miracle, who is he fooling🫢?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alheeri:

Yemmy, fear that guy. I knw he can't just lay low like that. Yemmy, juicy j and Nelisa discussing abt khosi, Thabang and miracle.
Now I knw y Nelisa is with Thabang...

What are they saying not watching....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
I pray Shaolin master Miraku in your life 😆
PlayMaker14:
Oh My!!!! The third one. grin

This my strategy dey work die. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Abeg gist me
Ibukzy:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Geezeem:

This isn't even the problem, the problem is that he lacks the BALLS to pull it off
Just get ready to welcome yaya

All this your narratives on Yemi calling him weak,having no balls,dead games wont save her sha

And i know you will be here when he flips script but for now,enjoy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Na where I fault am be that...
The viewers are watching, so why the lie cos I don't understand
Geezeem:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.