Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1085367 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yemi's fans running mad. The show is dead yen yen yen yen. Just admit your fave's career in that house is dead. He couldn't live up to his whole bad boy and polygamous setup. Did he really think he could keep pulling two girls in that tiny space without everything blowing up in his face? Everyone HMs and viewers alike knew it was only a matter of time before he chose 1 girl. I called it in week 3 that he'll settle for Khosi and cut Blue loose and it has happened as i predicted.
Every season there's always that guy who wants to pull two chics but fails. Ike tried it with Mercy and Ella. Kidd tried it with Wathoni and Erica. One thing always happens when the guys eventually make their choice, the guy's games topples from there. Ha! Yemi is headed in that direction. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Can’t wait for the day this demonic Tatsi bitch is evicted with less than 2% of total votes. I hope it is next week angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
In another news, a very popular pair may appear in the bottom 3 this week if care is not taken 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:

They were entertained when they saw khosi being played. Now that the tables have turned they are crying everyday.

Who was getting played? Did Yemi ask out Khosi? Was she not the one who approached him despite his honesty with everyone about not wanting to be boxed? Didn't your sadistic Khosi even say Yemi wasn't her spec? Does Yemi looks like Khosi's boyfriend? You dey ment? Yemi is a single man! High time you sunk in that unrefuted Fact. Yemi is even trying to be nice here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Why is it fraudulent? Because the Igbo man is not at the top? undecided
which igbo man? Yemi creqs is the most talked about online, but mostly called yemi on, so he is disadvantaged on the analytics, same with kanaga jnr, same with juicy jay. The worst is Blue aiva, despite the double name, they just call her 'colour'.
If the fraudulent data analysts know their work, they would have used the OR logic to get better results.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Can’t wait for the day this demonic Tatsi bitch is evicted with less than 2% of total votes. I hope it is next week angry
no vote next week.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:
Yemi's fans running mad. The show is dead yen yen yen yen. Just admit your fave's career in that house is dead. He couldn't live up to his whole bad boy and polygamous setup. Did he really think he could keep pulling too girls in that tiny space without everything blowing up in his face? Everyone HMs and viewers alike knew it was only a matter of time before he chose 1 girl. I called it in week 3 that he'll settle for Khosi and cut Blue loose and it has happened as i predicted.
Every season there's always that guy who wants to pull two chics but fails. Ike tried it with Mercy and Ella. Kidd tried it with Wathoni and Erica. One thing always happens when the guys eventually make their choice, the guy's games topples from there. Ha! Yemi is headed in that direction. grin grin grin grin

Have you ever supported a non Igbo housemate? Why are you always against yoruba housemates? First it was Seyi, then Laycon, then Shegz, now Yemi. Wetin Yoruba people do you or your family members? Why can’t you guys be open minded on this thread? Why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nelisa with the voice😊
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOptical:

Who was getting played? Did Yemi ask out Khosi? Was she not the one who approached him despite his honesty with everyone about not wanting to be boxed? Didn't your sadistic Khosi even say Yemi wasn't her spec? Does Yemi looks like Khosi's boyfriend? You dey ment? Yemi is a single man! High time you sunk in that unrefuted Fact. Yemi is even trying to be nice here.

You do really sound robotic. Yemi didn't want to be boxed up in week 1. This is week 5, As we speak however, he's hurdled at the bottom of the box waiting for his madam to throw him a bone.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ipeleng must be thinking about Lukay grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Have you ever supported a non Igbo housemate? Why are you always against yoruba housemates? First it was Seyi, then Laycon, then Shegz, now Yemi. Wetin Yoruba people do you or your family members? Why can’t you guys be open minded on this thread? Why

Is Khosi Igbo? Inukwa!

And i was indifferent about Yemi until his fans thought they'll drag Khosi and go scout free. It's tit for tat in these streets. I don't defend, I attack back. That has been my modus operandi on these streets. Erica might have been the one i dragged unprovoked and mind you, she's igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:
Yemi's fans running mad. The show is dead yen yen yen yen. Just admit your fave's career in that house is dead. He couldn't live up to his whole bad boy and polygamous setup. Did he really think he could keep pulling two girls in that tiny space without everything blowing up in his face? Everyone HMs and viewers alike knew it was only a matter of time before he chose 1 girl. I called it in week 3 that he'll settle for Khosi and cut Blue loose and it has happened as i predicted.

Na your career you dey talk about na. Is Yemi married on the show? Does he look like Khosi's boyfriend? Khosi has no content apart from her sadistic tales and in bed with a guy! Yemi isn't married to anyone on the show. High time you sunk it in.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
livelymatilda:

Answer his question.. Are you done with secondary school?

Yes or No?
I am classmate with your dad though he was not brilliant.... Does that answer your question? grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:
Yoruba demon has been whipped to butter.

What a man!

Khosi, na you do this one!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Dear daft unintelligent fellow,

Why are you bringing Tribalism into this thread? That's one of the attributes of a silly fellow.

So Amya should not speak her mind as regards any contestants? Why making it look like she's against Yoruba if you're not a ugly tribal bigot.

This is not the section you bring your ugly tribalism into this section please.

One love.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

You do really sound robotic. Yemi didn't want to be boxed up in week 1. This is week 5, As we speak however, he's hurdled at the bottom of the box waiting for his madam to throw him a bone.

This....I can't

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOptical:

Na your career you dey talk about na. Is Yemi married on the show? Does he look like Khosi's boyfriend? Khosi has no content apart from her sadistic tales and in bed with a guy! Yemi isn't married to anyone on the show. High time you sunk it in.
Bro, but she's entitled to her opinion about Yemi na.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOptical:

Unleash your anger at Yemi for making his choice. Shebi he's the one that cut Blue loose because he wants to be with Khosi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

Is Khosi Igbo? Inukwa!

And i was indifferent about Yemi until his fans thought they'll drag Khosi and go scout free. It's tit for tat in these streets. I don't defend, I attack back. That has been my modus operandi on these streets. Erica might have been the one i dragged unprovoked and mind you, she's igbo.
Ignore that CORN-FUSED Tinubu supporter....

To them, once you're against any housemate, they bring in their ugly tribal sentiments.

Congratulations to Thabang and Nana...

Blue really surprise me sha... I will give her my support henceforth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

Fact always remains constant! Yemi asked no one out! Definitely not one with a boyfriend yet has been Kissing several guys and licking some guy's dirty feet.

Yemi had always been upfront about not wanting to be boxed, even as at two weeks ago when he reiterated to her that he can't be boxed. He only promised her to not flirt in her presence! He called your sadistic Khosi a joker few days ago when she tried giving him one useless hypocritical ultimatum. Not until Ebuka came in with the spoiler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Titaniumental:

Na why i respect u for here.

U nor dey see truth make u no talk am.

Keep it up

Thank you ex teamie smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOptical:

Fact always remains constant! Yemi asked no one out! Definitely not one with a boyfriend yet has been Kissing several guys and licking some guy's dirty feet.

Yemi had always been upfront about not wanting to be boxed
, even as at two weeks ago when he reiterated to her that he can't be boxed. He only promised her to not flirt in her presence! He called your sadistic Khosi a joker few days ago when she tried giving him one useless hypocritical ultimatum. Not until Ebuka came in with spoiler.

Yet he now allowed himself to be boxed at the end of the day. Why can't he stand his ground as a man? No be juju be that?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Flutterwave said you shouldn't drink water and mind your business 😜

grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yemi can't leave Blue grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

Unleash your anger at Yemi for making his choice. Shebi he's the one that cut Blue loose because he wants to be with Khosi.

Making which choice? Did Yemi ask anyone out? He's giving the boring show asked from him by the production crew na.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

Is Khosi Igbo? Inukwa!

Khosi is not Igbo but you are supporting her to get back at the Yoruba man. And you know it….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Bro, but she's entitled to her opinion about Yemi na.... grin

Entitled to useless opinion which will be called out.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yemi Cregx always checking coast before hugging or talking to Blue

It's rough out here grin grin

B4 dat nonsense Ebuka go come pour sand for garri

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Khosi’s fans keeps running mad unprovoked

Watch yemi’s beautiful convo with juicy and nelissa

I’ve never seen your madam sit with anyone and actually discuss anything

To make matters worst , they’re trying to sell the everyone hates khosi / khosi is isolated narrative to source for cheap pity votes

News flash , no pity votes for goats this year

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemi Cregx always checking coast before hugging or talking to Blue

It's rough out here grin grin

B4 dat nonsense Ebuka go come pour sand for garri

Khosi also watches everywhere like a thief before hugging foreign child abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOptical:

Making which choice? Did Yemi ask anyone out? He's giving the boring show asked from him by the production crew na.

Yesso. He's with Khosi . Begged her to forgive his past misgivings and dalliance with Blue. Khosi said "go and sin no more'"

Yemi the player turned simp. Redpillers will be furious!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOptical:

Entitled to useless opinion which will be called out.
Eja Nla, make una leave Amya alone na grin

Some of us here nor hate Yemi, we just don't like his antecedents...

Just like how some people don't like WhiteMoney cooking strategy. grin

Good evening bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.