Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088249 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
*mute* Not down for all these tears and whatnot.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alheeri:

Wc Yemi is simping, he's doing it for the cameras. Go listen to his conversation with Nelisa and Juicy j yuu will knw wat he's doing

He did well with his speech but not complementing blue messed everything up. Even his close pals in that house will later tell him that just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
miracle e don do undecided

hope you won't include the ninjas in this 'accolade', shuu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancol(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Miracle surely understands what this show is all about....that aside wining the price money, this is a great opportunity to showcase the many sides to your talent. He has continued to do this....great speech and presentation skills, great acting just name it.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Twoclans:
Yemi please seat down . angry

You are supposed to be our playboy this season ,you decided to get yourself caged angry mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

My votes goes to kanaiva this week .Let the christian mother's association give you their votes this week for been monogamous.

Nonsense.

Ok... this is funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Werey ni miracle yi o...looool....see drama...this guy dey entertaining ..

Make we no lie

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Miracle shaking is real competition in the race of winning Khosi, I hope he won't faint when he finds out.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wow some of the HMs are even in tears lipsrsealed….at least 2 persons don turn to emotional speech for everyone 😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Nope, that's not going to happen for now, the hidden triangle Yemi is in is content and they won't touch that, Yemi should get a taste of his own medicine for atleast another week......

What rubbish are you even saying? What useless taste of medicine? Before Ebuka's one-sided questioning, was Khosi not cuddling and licking toddler's dirty feet? Did Yemi stop them? All he told her was for her to stop giving him useless hypocritical ultimatum. Thats one. Secondly, Yemi isn't married to anyone on the show, definitely not to the hypocritical sadistic Khosi who's got a boyfriend, has kissed several guys and even licking some guy's dirty feet.

Thirdly, Yemi deserve to know what the sadistic Khosi had been saying about him in his absence.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alheeri:

Go listen to his conversation with juicy j and Nelisa, hes doing it for d cameras. Just calm down 😁😀
even if he’s doing it for camera he no suppose make that girl cry , trust me that girl gained the most this night.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
JuicyStar:
Abeg make Una do advert abeg… this is irritating to watch

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't even understand.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yemi ...u couldn't hail blue...u messed up big time

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
So he addresses yemi at last 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Miracle, na man you be. I knew you would say something nice about Yemi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yemi no fall ooh…the same miracle go abuse u tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yemi no grind off your molars, miracle a true king

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

yab us jare

we deserve it,yemi don finally kill us for us

Tor. Khosi literally stooped to conquer a playboy. That kneeling wasn't in vain.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kanaga is my second fave, and am not porting for Yemi 😆 😆...anytime I see am with retired wrestler, I dey channel away ni...no get time for beauty and the beast
PlayMaker14:
I love you bro.... You and Smoothgio don't take things too serious here.

But please, if Yemi don taya you, kindly switch to Kanaga Jnr, I really need you guysonn my team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Aww that was an emotional speech to Yemi from Miracle😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
scondy:
very stupid stammerer.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They don capture Yoruba demon na.......cheesy grin cheesy

He was never this

He is just a cat, believing and parading himself as a lion angry

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
hayzed19:
Arrange Babe like Blue for me 😉 and babe like Bruce Lee for Smoothgio 😆
You're not a Nice Man grin

The girl wey I go arrange for you go make you behave like Yemi the newly ordained SIMP.

I go arrange sweet girl like Sandra for Smoothgio. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alheeri:

Wc Yemi is simping, he's doing it for the cameras. Go listen to his conversation with Nelisa and Juicy j yuu will knw wat he's doing
conversation or not,yemi is a big FOOL

he no go better for am

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
scondy:

Una too like fight. If he hailed her na una go abuse am again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reussite:
Aww that was an emotional speech to Yemi from Miracle😁

Finally maybe the boy will free Yemi......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
I like yemi but meeen ...the guy is effing stupid and in the last few days played a very stupid game.

.u came in with bad boy energy ....lost ur balls while at it then throwing a lady that has not offended you in any way under the bus repeatedly....

I m extremely upset with yemi..

Look at his speech tonight....what was that nonsense ...mtchew..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
hayzed19:
Kanaga is my second fave, and am not porting for Yemi 😆 😆...anytime I see am with retired wrestler, I dey channel away ni...no get time for beauty and the beast
You ehn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

conversation or not,yemi is a big FOOL

he no go better for am

The boy over vex you this night o......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
scondy:

Omo Yemi messed up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
That one an eye service even thou I want them to be on the same page...
See how Mmeli and Thabang mud Olivia when she tried to play them 😆
fitzmayowa:

Finally maybe the boy will free Yemi......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
rainluv:
All the babes in the house are decently dressed except ofcos the cheap hoe Blue

no wonder she accepted the second hand side chick with her full chest

What has this babe done to u ...has she ever personally invaded khosi 's space? On top wetin...sebi them don choose una

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mrbllymer:
even if he’s doing it for camera he no suppose make that girl cry , trust me that girl gained the most this night.

Yemi has damaged himself in relation to blue beyond redemption. She has gained the sympathy and love of everyone, let her just be a strong woman and move on. Imagine all the things this girl do for you and just simple shoutout you no fit do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.