Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,433 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1109702 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
cyberghost23:
vote for maya abeg
Dey play

Yelisa is still the code Sha

Na only rant we go do highest but for voting,,,,Yelisa is the code ooo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
My heart breaks for u blue...let the tears flow
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
carammel, abeg nor spoil my job for here oh, I get many souls to win for Kanaga. 😒
You are doing well bro, make i no cast the update finish grin.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:

Yoh this photo again 😂😂😂 but why are you doing this?

Why I am cruising?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mrbllymer:
lol 😂 .. you know the game sometimes we just need to vent out anger doesn’t mean we won’t vote for him next week.

If he’s up next week my anger go don suppress and I’ll still vote him.

Well for you to vote him next week, you have to vote him to stay this week, plus you know the current situation he is in now won't get better anytime soon, so he might continue to anger every now and then until maybe his Kween his exposed......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
carammel:
Lol, it’s unfortunate that Yemi’s fans are falling for the gimmicks of his haters.

Bash him as much then change narrative, the weak minded ones then begin to see Yemi’s rival as a new fave.

If Tacha’s fans could stand by her with all her eff ups, what exactly has Yemi done wrong?
Infact i'm shocked.

I guess alot of them are nvr for Yemi in the first place.

Like how can it be so easy to throw ur fave under the bus for whatever reason.

Even wen Kobosi eff up the other time,her fans didn't do all this shit.

So many weak asses in this Camp mehn, quite unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thank you Yvonne for gracing our screens and being a super babe. See how she said nice things about everyone in less than 2 minutes.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ohhhhhhhh my Blue kiss kiss

See my laughing like a fool with blue at the mention of Marvin and blackboys

Blue pleasese ignore Yemi like he ignored you.Return the energy .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

She mix something for my boy stew

This one no Normal
And your boy wey be Mumu don start to worship Bruce Lee.

Chai.... E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
omotolly22:

What has blue even done to deserve all this harsh words

The girl I so gentle ,she has never fought anything, or fought and insulted your favorite

You might not like her, it I not compulsory, but this word Is too harsh abeg
Her comment was cringey and I was ashamed on her behave

Imagine calling a fellow lady a hoe🤮🤮🤮

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
omotolly22:

What has blue even done to deserve all this harsh words

The girl I so gentle ,she has never fought anything, or fought and insulted your favorite

You might not like her, it I not compulsory, but this word Is too harsh abeg

I don't get it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Blue, a true queen, owning her shit with her full chest.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lol, Blue has finally admitted to playing both Blaqboi and Marvin. She called it an operation 😄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2023
carammel:

You are doing well bro, make i no cast the update finish grin.
Thank you... You shall be rewarded. grin

Wise woman.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I felt for Blue sha, and that girl is really beautiful.

Yemi is the newly ordained SIMP.
Na lie

Miracle is still the official SIMp this season

Na love my boy love
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nana and Blue, my girls. 💙💙💙💙

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
carammel:
Lol, it’s unfortunate that Yemi’s fans are falling for the gimmicks of his haters.

Bash him as much then change narrative, the weak minded ones then begin to see Yemi’s rival as a new fave.

If Tacha’s fans could stand by her with all her eff ups, what exactly has Yemi done wrong?
yemi is a a coward and a foolish idiot. Dont even compare yemi with tacha, parallel lines. Compare hopeless, useless stammering coward yemi with saga. And Saga is even a better person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
The high road baby .

She still hailed khosi and yemi

Maturity even when it breaks her....

Blue baby ....u gained fans tonight

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

Even your co'stans agree with me. There's no way you can spin this. The great player has been turned to a cuckhold. Where he once roared, he now whimpers.

Which co stan? That's why you will always be deluded! Yemi gave out his reality but production wanted the delusion which he's giving y'all of course.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
thatigboman:
Thank you Yvonne for gracing our screens and being a super babe. See how she said nice things about everyone in less than 2 minutes.
Clear and succinct. With her sexy, relaxed voice

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thank you Blue for returning the energy positively kiss kiss

I love you girl kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mrbllymer:
how can you differentiate Yemi fans ? I gave him 30k votes already and I’m more than angry
Trust me u ain't as angry as i am.

But the last thing i will do is to come here,here especially to come and throw my fave under the bus for whatever reason,whr is now the true essence of stannig.

This one weak me sha,like it's very ridiculous, giving others material to troll u and ur fave together

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
C d munching horse mouth yemi allowed to wrap him like a cheap xmas gift. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

Na lie

Miracle is still the official SIMp this season

Na love my boy love
Tomorrow, Yemi go still embarrass una.... Just watch. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
COOL10:
Lol, Blue has finally admitted to playing both Blaqboi and Marvin. She called it an operation 😄
disinformation. Played them how?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I felt for Blue sha, and that girl is really beautiful.

Yemi is the newly ordained SIMP.

Your Licky lips with his PG13 ship isn't better.

After exchanging saliva a couple of times, someone is calling him 'just a friend "... his own is even worst... at least none of Yemi's love interest has nominated him as yet lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Finally a game reading fan, I just dey see those that claimed to stan him coming out to say they are porting or now doing 50:50.......

While those on "Bruce Lee" team like someone would say here, repackaged themselves after the kneeling scandal with a huge come back to stan Khosi harder......
Saying one thing and doing another

I learnt it from Yemi

Na only for NL we dey rant oooo.on Twitter is another story entirely sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Errrrmmm did Blue say anything about Yemi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Beorn you are absolutely correct ,she mentions thabang first .She is appreciating him first . undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Khosi starting her shout with her new bf.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
What did I say? Scondy do you see that Khosi called Thabang first? Yet Yemi left out Blue coz of Khosi.

SMH. Yemi fall hands. Let take solace in the fact that Blue didn't mention him too but I know Blue will be ready to run back to him when he comes around.

Edited: Blue hailed Khosi & Yemi.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
thatigboman:
yemi is a a coward and a foolish idiot. Dont even compare yemi with tacha, parallel lines. Compare hopeless, useless stammering coward yemi with saga. And Saga is even a better person.
When i saw u stannig Yemi at first,i thought oh maybe they've hacked his account or prolly someone else is running it,i guess u've recovered back ur account now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.