Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088084 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2023
I hear say dem don use kayamata on Yemi, so tey Kobosi say he dey do like say she use juju on am.

Hope say una dey soak chaplet to release that boy o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Smoothgio:

No one is threatening Ebuka life or family...all this agenda is to look for a way to evict Yemi as the scape goat of this season

Trust me...the handwriting is already clear,,,,Biggie will try to pull Yemi out of the show before finals,,,,,,we might get another amaka situation or even worse

DStv,Big brother Titans handlers have been moving mad since last week,,,,,,,we just need to do our part which is voting

Leave DSTv alone, and address maniacs like this.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Blu has not given up. Its a matter of time before something/one cracks and I'm here for it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2023
What's with this Marvin and touching all over??

Having muscles is no excuse, he should do quick and start going home.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Beorn:

I don't think Kanaga was extremely insensitive, he'd have worded his speech a bit better but it came from a place of good.

The root of that speech emanated from weeks ago when they first got paired and Tsatsii came to him to complain on how Ebubu feels left out and isolates himself because of his skin color and how people doesn't want to be close to him growing up. So, Kanaga told Tsatsii that he understood where Ebubu is coming from, having heard and had experiences with people like him. He encouraged Tsatsii to talk to Ebubu and be more close to Ebubu so he doesn't feel left out. That she'd tell him that they are all one and he deserves to be there as much as anyone.

He also told Tsatsii that he'd have talked to Ebubu about Ebubu isolating himself (Ebubu) because he feels the HMs don't want to associate with him, but it'd be like Tsatsii came to reveal to him (Kanaga) what Ebubu is going through and it'd amount to betrayal as Ebubu confided in Tsatsii in private about it.

Here is an excerpt from that discussion. The discussion was very long but this is like few minutes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/blahbiddiboop/status/1617623289979080705/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1617623289979080705&currentTweetUser=blahbiddiboop

So, Kanaga used last night to encourage Ebubu as he couldn't say it to him personally so it wouldn't feel like Tsatsii had told him of the struggles which Ebubu confided in her. So, he might not worded it very well, but he meant no harm.

I actually know that Kanaga intended to make Ebubu feel good with his comment. However, there are some sensitive things that are better left unsaid in the public space if you cannot communicate it with perfect tact.

Imagine if you are the only black person at your workplace in the UK and a colleague stood up to praise you publicly for handling relationships and representing well despite being a black person. That will be 100% socially awkward despite the best intentions.

What Kanaga did is a social gaffe. He should have found a tacit way to speak with Ebubu privately and instill confidence. Ebubu might have felt a bit bad for his pigmentation being under the spotlight and might even consider Kanaga's flowery attempts as patronizing.

Nonetheless, the issue isnt worth crucifying Kanaga over since it wasnt intentional. He is a good guy with great vibes and a potential winner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Yemi is not sleeping, man is just pretending
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2023
The way blue and Marvin dey pepper Yemi ehnnnn😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Yemi why are you using one eye to look at Blue and Marvin 😆😆?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Amya:

Ebubu is not disabled. He just cannot produce melanin, there's nothing wrong with him. That he skin lacks the ability to produce pigment does not make him different from the rest of the others. His condition is only skin deep at best.

When you tiptoe around these people or treat them as special because of a skin condition, it does more to exclude than include.

Kanaga shouldn't act like a white knight and defender of pigments. No one cares. When he keeps pointing out how someone is different, it does more to further isolate that person. Kanaga failed woefully by talking about Ebubu's albinism. If he had sense, he would have talked about Ebubu's personality and ended it at that. Out of everyone there, not a single one mentioned about the Albinism but Kanaga. In trying to come out as caring and nice, he committed even a bigger faux pas.

No-one there mentioned about Ebubu's albinism, but the question is, how many of them has Ebubu's open to about his struggles? Do you think Kanaga would've mentiomed it if Tsatsii hadn't revealed to him about what Ebubu is going through?

It didn't come out of the blue. Ebubu told Tsatsii & she told Kanaga, so Kanaga knows about his struggles while others don't. It's not about being a white knight, it is about being compassionate. The Sunday that Theo T-Raw left, Kanaga also tried to encourage him to mingle with other HMs as he noticed he was looking sullen and isolated. Sometimes, these people need a little bit of love.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2023
See you around," says Blue Aiva to Yemi Cregx. 👀
Do you think Yemi Cregx will stick to his word? Absolutely No.

You can't cage a Demon,even Kobosi is fully aware of that grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Concerning Blue Aiva trying to win Yemi back, it's not by having guys paw you all over to stir emotions out of him.

Most guys like their girls same way they like their food......... without other nigg@z d1ck and hands in it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Titaniumental:

Ofcos you're, stewpidd phool

silly morafucker.. Ebuka is not the reason for your acute depression!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2023
Mrbllymer:
yes I’m. Insult me and I’ll insult you back or ignore. if you send me dead threats I take it up with you. She should take that insult, abuse to the police as dead threats.

I don’t condole the insults, but she should show evidence of the dead threats and not tagging abuse or insult as dead threats. Nonsense

You have no words to caution the people engaged in this dreadful act but you seem to have a lot to say about the victims.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

I actually know that Kanaga intended to make Ebubu feel good with his comment. However, there are some sensitive things that are better left unsaid in the public space if you cannot communicate it with perfect tact.

Imagine if you are the only black person at your workplace in the UK and a colleague stood up to praise you publicly for handling relationships and representing well despite being a black person. That will be 100% socially awkward despite the best intentions.

What Kanaga did is a social gaffe. He should have found a tacit way to speak with Ebubu privately and instill confidence. Ebubu might have felt a bit bad for his pigmentation being under the spotlight and might even consider Kanaga's flowery attempts as patronizing.

Nonetheless, the issue isnt worth crucifying Kanaga over since it wasnt intentional. He is a good guy with great vibes and a potential winner.

I agree totally with you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Mrbllymer:
at this point I’m tempted to insult her but I won’t. She said something on Instagram and another on Twitter. How’s this a dead threat?

she should post all her DMs? undecided
Go and insult her nah.., is it not one rickety canoe that's carrying all of you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2023
rainluv:

silly morafucker.. Ebuka is not the reason for your acute depression!
Stewpidd phool.

Cregxforce is not the cos of your hyper and stupidity neither are they the cos Ebuka's wife headache.

Now fly away,dis is the last time,i will be responding to this moniker, i don't share scholarship for Goat,u will be so ignored

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Yemi sleeping and minding his business, Marvin nd blue aiva came to his front to dance😁
There re other mirrors in the house y the one opposite Yemi later same Marvin will go tell khosi he saw Yemi dancing wit blue.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Lauryn41:
Big brother and Ebuka working overtime to bring yemi down

The agenda won’t agend ooo

We need to stop blaming Ebuka. Ebuka is nothing but an employee who signs a contract with Multichoice and does their bidding. Ebuka won't shake a table that the production team doesn't want him to shake. He's not the main boss.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2023
Ibukzy:
Yemi is not sleeping, man is just pretending

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2023
dominique:
I'm 101% certain that Yemi is not sleeping on that couch while Blue and Marvin are dancing together with Marvin tapping all sorts of currents. Playboy in the potopopt grin
Blue dance your dance jare, i no too like you but you deserve better than that stuttering playboy wannabe .
You are here throwing personal insult at him.. But ,one on one with him, you will most likely be begging for his dick..

Continue ooo madam nairaland mod.

You can BAN me as usual since that it what gets you your salary.. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2023
prewtyjulie:

To be fair last night a lot other housemate pointed out others insecurities dey av about themselves and encouraged dem on it

Maya called ipeleng out on her self doubt n encouraged her to go for her modeling, n so many others did, so nobody should crucify kj for his speech

After all, in all honesty, most albinos are always aware of d fact dey r different n it's always nice to give dem d reassurance DAT dey r doing well, cos like it or not, society has always stigmatized dem a certain way.

Word!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Amya:

You have no words to caution the people engaged in this dreadful act but you seem to have a lot to say about the victims.
The team will release a statement on this and address the toxic fans as well but she should stop tagging abuse/insult as dead threats. Dead threats isn’t a joking matter.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2023
livelymatilda:

You are here throwing personal insult at him.. But ,one on one with him, you will most likely be begging for his dick..

Continue ooo madam nairaland mod.

You can BAN me as usual since that it what gets you your salary.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2023
ba7man:
What's with this Marvin and touching all over??

Having muscles is no excuse, he should do quick and start going home.

Marvin touches a woman too much and doesn't know to have fun without just dancing normal like kanaga.

I want blue to be happy but blackboi is just too serious, only kanaga can flow with her in her dance sessions but he has a situationship.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Mrbllymer:
The team will release a statement on this and address the toxic fans as well but she should stop tagging abuse/insult as dead threats. Dead threats isn’t a joking matter.
No mind the foolish madam,just playing around with words like some illiterate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2023
Word!!!
Mrbllymer:
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2023
rainluv:

she should post all her DMs? undecided
Go and insult her nah.., is it not one rickety canoe that's carrying all of you
I’m sure you can’t think if she posted that particular one , what stops her from posting dead threats? Abeg no tag me again.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2023
Alheeri:
Yemi sleeping and minding his business, Marvin nd blue aiva came to his front to dance😁
There re other mirrors in the house y the one opposite Yemi later same Marvin will go tell khosi he saw Yemi dancing wit blue.

To be fair blue always dances in front of that mirror, yemi or no yemi. Marvin just dey annoy yaya, blackboi and yemi with all these him touchy touchy with blue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2023
Pharoh:

Marvin touches a woman too much and doesn't know to have fun without just dancing normal like kanaga.

I want blue to be happy but blackboi is just too serious, only kanaga can flow with her in her dance sessions but he has a situationship.
Always looking for one excuse or the other to lift girls by their ass.

Pervert behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2023
Marvin doing too much, later he would start crying on being operated on

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2023
Beorn:

We need to stop blaming Ebuka. Ebuka is nothing but an employee who signs a contract with Multichoice and does their bidding. Ebuka won't shake a table that the production team doesn't want him to shake. He's not the main boss.

Yeah that’s true

It flew over my head 😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2023
The second hand embarrassment I’m getting from Blue and Marvin

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.