Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu (2560 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Responds To Tinubu's Insults. / Soaked Sliced Bread’: ‘tinubu Hatred For Igbos Taken Too Far, APC Dislikes South / Tinubu Insults Peter Obi And Atiku In Statement During Campaign Rally In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Omeise: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
*You'll only get a soaked Slice of Bread - Tinubu insults Igbos in Enugu*

�����‍♂️�‍♂️�..... Watch video below
� � �

https://jkcyno.com/youll-only-get-a-soaked-slice-of-bread-tinubu-insults-igbos-in-enugu-video/

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Johnthejohn(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu is an unrepentant transcast. Igbos don't take him serious. Only MC oluomo and Kabaka takes him serious undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by wakaman: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
You all would be lucky to get soaked bread sef.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Atleast, he heard what he promised igbos. Those in edo state are still to get an interpreter to interprete what Tinubu said they would get.

Meanwhile, I heard that the turnout was poor despite the governors of Imo and Ebonyi who rented crowds from their states to help the turn out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by ganisucks(f): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
And that clown called kemeke or whatever his name is, was laughing. I tire for the ignorance and incompetence of this party. It was so obvious Baba Lagos was angry at the size of the crowd.

7 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by tungamaje: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
So he was angry because of the scanty crowd and so was provoked to insult Igbos? Baba Tinubu, take am easy nau

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Ofunaofu: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Villagate22:
It's a mistake but let's wait for interpreter

You mean Ihordspy, the chief urchin interpreter

10 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by PoliciaNLand: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
the hatred is mutual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Mystic216: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Now you can see the hatred and anger towards the Igbos
And some stvpid Igbos still be clamoring for this useless man

Sometimes I just believe Biafra is an answer to Ndi Igbo
Buhari said 5%, now TINUBU is saying soaked slice of bread and they mean it but some stvpid Igbos that are forming woke will still be advocating for these evil men

That an!mal called Ada Anambra should better know what is good for her

8 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by bantos(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
He was talking to his party members but una must create agenda by all means so make una continue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Kapeter(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
wakaman:
grin At least Buhari take pity on thei millions of their fore fathers that begged for death and gave them 2nd Niger bridge grin

If gambari can have so much mercy on them how much more we Yorubas that are not as wicked as the gambaris. I'm pretty sure they will get more than one soaked slice self grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Kapeter(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mystic216:

Buhari said 5%, now TINUBU is saying soaked slice of bread and they mean it but some stvpid Igbos that are forming woke will still be advocating for these evil men

Abi o. Just like we are still wondering what to do with the moronic Rinu, Mr Macaroni and their fellow liberals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by aariwa(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
He has an interpreter on Nairaland called ihordscopy

7 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by SaiOba: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gbammest! The shameless spy now hides under another moniker to read comments grin .

We miss him.. he needs to come and take his rightful defensive post at the right hand of the popcorn master himself grin

Ihordspy come forth bro.. we need some explanations grin

Ofunaofu:

You mean Ihordspy, the chief urchin interpreter

2 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by HydraFeeds(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Does a failure deserve a slight clap let alone a soaked slice of bread ?

Asake sing sey person wey nor work o tell
me how e wan chop o ?
Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
tungamaje:
So he was angry because of the scanty crowd and so was provoked to insult Igbos? Baba Tinubu, take am easy nau
Dem no send him papa for south east grin

2 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by southsouthking(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
This man should stop insulting people for once and tell Nigerians what he wants to do for them.

3 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by DSC7: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igbos are industrious, they are not hungry neither do they asslick corrupt greedy politicians for crumbs....

Even if Asiwaju promise them heaven on earth they will still vote competency over stomach infrastructure.....

Vote wisely!!!

4 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Image123(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
You should not expect to reap where you didn't sow, that is corruption not miracle.
Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Realrealfact: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
PO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
He been an interpreting on Nairaland called ihordscopy

2 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by faceland: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
He could have come on a Saturday and offer cold soft drinks. Who would leave work to listen to you.?
Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by obyrich(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mystic216:

Joe Igbokwe has been thrown to the trash can where he belongs. No more jumping around and insulting his Igbo brothers because of Jagaban. He thought he would be APC campaign spokesperson. Okorocha was quickly reminded the tree he was made of when he committed the crime of aspiring to be president under APC. My brother Ogbonnaya Onu, who thought that his loyalty to Buhari was enough to warm him into their heart, almost cried on national TV on the day of APC primaries.

Some set of inebriated Igbos are jostling for the same job. Na laugh we dey laugh dem. grin

4 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
wakaman:
Yet you are asking for votes from those you hate so much. Lol

3 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
plusfield:
Atleast, he heard what he promised igbos. Those in edo state are still to get an interpreter to interprete what Tinubu said they would get.

Meanwhile, I heard that the turnout was poor despite the governors of Imo and Ebonyi who rented crowds from their states to help the turn out
I can assure Tinubu that 25 person's will cast their votes for him in Enugu. That's very magnanimous.

2 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Mystic216: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kapeter:
Abi o. Just like we are still wondering what to do with the moronic Rinu, Mr Macaroni and their fellow liberals.
Stop deceiving yourself with the phrase that “Yorubas are liberal” they are terrible in tribalism

2 Likes

Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Holybaddo: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Since He have decided to speak anyhow to the Igbos

He should not expect their vote
Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Kapeter(m): 12:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Mystic216:

Stop deceiving yourself with the phrase that “Yorubas are liberal” they are terrible in tribalism
Ok. I will show this to Rinu Oduola and Mr Macaroni. Thank you
Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Mystic216: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Kapeter:
Ok. I will show this to Rinu Oduola and Mr Macaroni. Thank you
Show it to your papa too
Re: You'll Get Only A Socked Slice Of Bread - Tinubu Insults Igbos In Enugu by Kapeter(m): 12:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Mystic216:

Show it to your papa too
I don't have a liberal in my family. Liberals are useless and worthless. They are just a menace to the society. Pele. If e pain you na you Sabi okoro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Floors APC & PDP In Wike's Hometown / Reactions To Obidients Deleting Data From Their Forensic Collation Website / BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.