Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos (2530 Views)

If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State? / Yorubas can pick Between Lagos And One Nigeria / Femi Fani-kayode: The Yorubas Can Never Support The Igbos Against The Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2023
Your Worse Enemy May Be Your Best Friend

I have been laughing at the drama going on in Yorubaland and I often refuse to talk about it because many won't understand. The elders who have seen it are not listened to. The overzealous and power-hungry young people make noise. The north knows that Tinubu is a bait. They just used him to cause a longtime division between Igbos and Yorubas and by that they will achieve their long term aim. When people are divided, the enemy achieves his plans easily and faster.
I have not talked about a tribe in this platform and this is my first piece about Yoruba nation because they fail to learn from us in Southern Kaduna, in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Nasarawa and others who live by the grace of God because we have been conquered and killed every day. Who do we cry to? When it's coming we saw it as politics or religion or friendship and never agreed and it swallowed us up. The great Gowon, TY Danjuma, Paul Unongo are now hushed and live in regrets. Quite often they cry in low voice, "protect yourselves!" The use of both religion and politics may appear harmless but that same strategy has worked in the northern states that were predominantly Christians. And today the story is a sad one.

Already, the dangerous lizard has entered into SW through the cracks created by MURIC and other extremists who will no longer agree in future. What happened in Ondo church created mixed feelings and many Yorubas fail to ascribe it to Islam because it's their fate.
The biggest "protectors" of Yorubaland are the Igbos and the South-south, because when they speak in one voice, the enemy will shiver and withdraw. This has fortified them and worried the enemy. The artificial enmity and division the imposition of Tinubu will bring between Igbos and Yorubas will not be different from the case of Benue who were separated from their southern neighbors before annihilation begins.
I understand this game plan because I live in the north and we're like slaves. We cry, no one listens. Sometimes people don't even believe us. The enemy plans ahead but the southern Nigeria doesn't. The south is after power that they get by losing their rights, strength and freedom. Mark my words, the next governor of Lagos will be a Northerner from the same APC. Many emirs will be installed using Tinubu and he will be subjected to a lot of ugly stuffs he may not say no to.
I implore Igbos and the South-south not to allow this artificial division that looms to work. The south will become weaker and eventually conquered. I don't want what is happening in the north to happen in the south.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by KwuoteYourFada: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2023
Crap

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by lhordspy: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2023
Next governor of lagos; a northerner?

The biggest protector of yorubaland; igbos?

You get malaria.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by EeyanMayweather(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2023
Osu
No one is going to read your smelly akpu induced rubbish.

Yorubas do not need any friend or enemy in Nigeria. What Yoruba need is a strategic partner and we currently have one in the core North .

You osus should get a grip and understand our politics would never align. We'd rather remain in opposition like we did from 1959 through 2015 than allign with the short sighted flat..headed ellu pig ethnofascists

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by tunjiajayi: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2023
Brain dey pain you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2023
EeyanMayweather:
Osu
No one is going to read your smelly akpu induced rubbish.

Yorubas do not need any friend or enemy in Nigeria. What Yoruba need is a strategic partner and we currently have one in the core North at the moment.

You osus should get a grip and understand our politics would never meet. We'd rather remain in opposition like we did from 1959 through 2015 than allign with the short sighted flat..headed ellu pig ethnofascists
In your quiet time, these words will ring in your mind.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2023
tunjiajayi:
Brain dey pain you.
Really or you're too unintelligent to understand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by jidamsel43(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2023
You woke from the wrong side of your bed.
The Yoruba have never benefitted from being friendly and tolerant of the Igbo. They have become a parasite in our region.
Please, consult your elders before you delve into this issue again

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Front0lane: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2023
You listing MURIC as any significant thing in the SW gave your Igbo bigoted soul up. Tell us the office of of MURIC in the entire SW n can you list 3 member of MURIC be it a public figure or private. Hate n foolishness as ruined many of you igbos to an extent you can't think properly.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by goodnessme1(f): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2023
God forbid we have anything to do with children of hate.

Hate filled that claims Accommodating.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Akungitit: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2023
Yorubas don't need attachees,they can survive on their own. The only people in this country that can't survive on their own are IPOB people. Everyone knows that.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by khalling2008: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2023
We don't want to attach by force. They should attach to south- south, not the southwest. We don't want criminals, prostitutes, baby factories, etc in our midst.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by accordadoga25(f): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2023
We are too sophisticated for this trash.

The last tribe we will mingle with are the igbos.

Igbo man fit sell u buy kerosene lantern

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Tinububalls: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

In your quiet time, these words will ring in your mind.
You guys are creating more problems for the igbos.
Why the dick measuring everyday?
Umunnem please stop this unnecessary drama, ranting online won't change nada.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by APCNig: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

You get malaria.

It's actually acute malaria leading to psychiatric disorders

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

I have been laughing at the drama going on in Yorubaland and I often refuse to talk about it because many won't understand. The elders who have seen it are not listened to. The overzealous and power-hungry young people make noise. The north knows that Tinubu is a bait. They just used him to cause a longtime division between Igbos and Yorubas and by that they will achieve their long term aim. When people are divided, the enemy achieves his plans easily and faster.
I have not talked about tribe in this platform and this my first piece about Yoruba nation because they fail to learn from us in Southern Kaduna, in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Nasarawa and others who live by the grace of God because we have been conquered and killed every day. Who do we cry to? When it's coming we saw it as politics or religion and never agreed and it swallowed us up. The great Gowon, TY Danjuma, Paul Unongo are now hushed and live in regrets. Quite often they cry in low voice, "protect yourselves!" The use of both religion and politics may appear harmless but that same strategy has worked in the northern states that were predominantly Christians. And today the story is a sad one.

Already, the dangerous lizard has entered into SW through the cracks created by MURIC and other extremists who will no longer agree in future. What happened in Ondo church created mixed feelings and many Yorubas fail to ascribe it to Islam because it's their fate.
The biggest "protectors" of Yorubaland are the Igbos and the South-south, because when they speak in one voice, the enemy will shiver and withdraw. This has fortified them and worried th enemy. The artificial enmity and division the imposition of Tinubu will bring between Igbos and Yorubas will not be different from the case of Benue who were separated from their southern neighbors before annihilation begins.
I understand this game plan because I live in the north and we're like slaves. We cry, no one listens. Sometimes people don't even believe us. The enemy plans ahead but the southern Nigeria doesn't. The south is after power that they get by losing their rights, strength and freedom. Mark my words, the next governor of Lagos will be a Northerner from the same APC. Many emirs will be installed using Tinubu and he will be subjected to a lot of ugly stuffs he may not say no to.
I implore Igbos and the South-south not to allow this artificial division that looms to work. The south will become weaker and eventually conquered. I don't want what is happening in the north to happen in the south.

I have said it severally, some people see northerners in their dreams at night, when they couldn't get ahead at work or even when their wives couldn't conceive. So pathetic.

If the north hasn't voted for Tinubu, it would have been 'we told them that northerners are power hungry people who won't ever leave their brother for a stranger', now that they did, it's because they want to cause enmity with SEners. Lol, you guys are beyond redemption.

Unity beggars.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2023
accordadoga25:
We are too sophisticated for this trash.

The last tribe we will mingle are the igbos.

Igbo man fit sell u buy kerosene lantern
Lol
Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by clearcrystal: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2023
Awusubilai😂

Even Igbos don't like theirselves.
Example, most Igbo landlord in Lagos will never rent their house to a fellow Igbo man.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by ba7man(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2023
With the open display of hatred displayed by the southeast towards the Southwest (We just want to live, make money to enjoy our owambe) since days of Azikiwe, it wouldn't be adviceable to make them our allies.

Love them but from afar.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
Tinububalls:

You guys are creating more problems for the igbos.
Why the dick measuring everyday?
Umunnem please stop this unnecessary drama, ranting online won't change nada.
If there's an imposter in this platform it's you.
Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I have said it severally, some people see northerners in their dreams at night, when they couldn't get ahead at work or even when their wives couldn't conceive. So pathetic.

If the north hasn't voted for Tinubu, it would have been 'we told them that northerners are power hungry people who won't ever leave their brother for a stranger', now that they did, it's because they want to cause enmity with SEners. Lol, you guys are beyond redemption.

Unity beggars.
Point of corrections, the north never voted for Tinubu. He was selected for the agenda.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Raskimonojendor: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for your unsolicited advice OP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
APCNig:

It's actually acute malaria leading to psychiatric disorders
Its more of mkpurimiri than malaria. The earlier igbos learn to be humble and sincere the better for them.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

I have not talked about tribe in this platform and this my first piece about Yoruba nation because they fail to learn from us in Southern Kaduna, in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Nasarawa and others who live by the grace of God because we have been conquered and killed every day. Who do we cry to? When it's coming we saw it as politics or religion and never agreed and it swallowed us up. The great Gowon, TY Danjuma, Paul Unongo are now hushed and live in regrets. Quite often they cry in low voice, "protect yourselves!" The use of both religion and politics may appear harmless but that same strategy has worked in the northern states that were predominantly Christians. And today the story is a sad one.

The biggest "protectors" of Yorubaland are the Igbos and the South-south, because when they speak in one voice, the enemy will shiver and withdraw. This has fortified them and worried the enemy. The artificial enmity and division the imposition of Tinubu will bring between Igbos and Yorubas will not be different from the case of Benue who were separated from their southern neighbors before annihilation begins.
Yoruba Muslim feels without the north they would be marginalized ...they feel their most strategic alliances is to be Fulani alliance partner down south

Remind me which Yoruba Muslim back obi ? All his Yoruba supporters were Christians or ..none religious ..I mean all

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Raskimonojendor: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yoruba Muslim feels without the north they would be marginalized ...they feel their most strategic alliances is to be Fulani alliance partner down south

Remind me which Yoruba Muslim back obi ? All his Yoruba supporters were Christians or ..none religious ..I mean all
Gbadamosi (Former gurbanatorial candidate - Lagos State)
and Ojikutu (Former deputy governor - Lagos State).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

Point of corrections, the north never voted for Tinubu. He was selected for the agenda.

Let me guess, we voted Obi?

🤡.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

And what's wrong with that?

Obi got over 85% of his tribesmen votes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
lhordspy:

You get malaria.
This is written for those who have brain abeg.
Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

And what's wrong with that?

Obi got over 85% of his tribesmen votes.
There is nothing wrong with that ....just stating it for the few who don't know

Like yoruba Christian , south south and middle belt people
Re: BREAKING: The Best Friends Yorubas Can Have In Nigeria Are Igbos by Tinububalls: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
North4Obi23:

If there's an imposter in this platform it's you.
An igboman that's wise doesn't chase clout like you do.
The election is in the past, be logical not sentimental.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Not Medically Fit. Photos / Why Nigeria Will Break Up If Tinubu Is Not Removed / FOR IGBOS ONLY. THIS CHINESE CITY WAS BUILT FROM 20YRS AGO & STILL ONGOING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.