Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards (16842 Views)

POS Africa: Governor Nyesom Wike's Plenty Titles (photos) / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by secnelly: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2023
ozo13:
how abt when he was with them (Atiku/PDP) in 2019 election.knowing fully well the candidate he was vice to bought his mandate at the primaries with stolen wealth.na wn e suit una una go dey cap.all of them are same caucus.everyone should vote his candidate
Analysis or dy/dx.
Seems you enjoy suffering.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Abbeytoy(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
The incoming president. On his mandate we stand gidigba

He was sick at some time, but he's back on his feet.

Let the man wey sabi do the job
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by OlawaleBammie: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2023
jchioma:

May your life and that of your children be like the candidate you are rooting for to rule the country. Amen.

So, you don't find it absurd that a man with so much baggage and controversial history will be voted for in a country of young, agile and educated individuals with a decent past and background?

If you think it's hatred to demand clarification on the Tinubulaba's questionable past, then you are a urchin indeed. Everything is hate to you guys because that's what you people do. Tinubulaba's past, like every other candidates must be called to question if he dreams of contesting the election. It's the right of every Nigerian to know that the person they are voting for is not a case of fry pan to fire.
But that guy finish u and Ur generation ooh, I condemn what he said about u.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Askmewhy(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Levels1(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Source: https://www.bolatinubu.com/honors/

We have just TWO presidential candidate

Tinubu and the rest.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by duro4chang(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:

He was sick at some time, but he's back on his feet.
Let the man wey sabi do the job
You are the one who is sick
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by duro4chang(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Emola12:
you go fall gidigba
Never. The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want or fall. JESUS is with me. Holy spirit is guiding me. It is obi that will fall yakata and never to rise again. All 0bidiots will cry like Datti in february.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
The incoming president. On his mandate we stand gidigba

Better stand on his manhood
Yeyenatu
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by duro4chang(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2023
ayo2008:

Better stand on his manhood
Yeyenatu
See painment! Tinubu is the next president. On his mandate we stand gidigbagba. As e dey pain them e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Datti cried on sunday. All zombies go cry in february.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by naijapikin2(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Also the
Babban barawo of nijeriya
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by jamace(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Tinubu is aged, sick and mentally unbalanced...

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Abbeytoy(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
You are the one who is sick

Okay... Thanks
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

procured awards! No significance.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Fearyourcreator: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2023
jchioma:

May your life and that of your children be like the candidate you are rooting for to rule the country. Amen.

So, you don't find it absurd that a man with so much baggage and controversial history will be voted for in a country of young, agile and educated individuals with a decent past and background?

If you think it's hatred to demand clarification on the Tinubulaba's questionable past, then you are a urchin indeed. Everything is hate to you guys because that's what you people do. Tinubulaba's past, like every other candidates must be called to question if he dreams of contesting the election. It's the right of every Nigerian to know that the person they are voting for is not a case of fry pan to fire.
Jesus talk am ... Who is without sin should pick the stone... If them investigate you and your family now... You body go calm down...
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Fearyourcreator: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2023
jchioma:

It's clear that sense is very far from all urchins. You guys are too tribalistic and crude in a sane society. Who doesn't know people like Tinubulaba used "oluwole". He wasn't found guilty, yet forfeited over half a million US dollars to the American government? Do you even know what plea bargain is. The man is more criminal and dangerous than we can ever know. Continue to support your drug lord, wetin concerm me.
So all of you know this and can't do anything... Just shows you all nothing compare to him... The man is a great achiever... No one can take that from him
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
See painment! Tinubu is the next president. On his mandate we stand gidigbagba. As e dey pain them e dey pain them e dey sweet us. Datti cried on sunday. All zombies go cry in february.

Keeping stand in his manhood
Bulaba croony cum linking microphone
What is paining u o or sweet u. Is it BAT speaking incoherently or been a drug warlord that is sweeting u? It seems is only your area, Zombies cry?
I keep saying it that only a weak youth will vote for old cargo.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by duro4chang(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2023
ayo2008:

What is paining u o or sweet u. Is it BAT speaking incoherently or been a drug warlord that is sweeting u? It seems is only your area, Zombies cry?

Eeyah! See sifia pain. Make we laff the zombies kikikikikikiki!
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Superwave16320: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2023
This one na lamentation

jchioma:

Who will take pearls and throw it before swines! It'll take a large dose of mental madness for any sane person to vote Tinubulaba, a man old enough to be their grandfather with a questionable past as president in a country of young, agile, decent and educated individuals,

So, shun the tribal blackmail. People everywhere are woke and politically conscious and want to vote wisely and guard their votes valliantly till their candidate is announced the winner.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Madups(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Urchinsons! Una better wa#k wella on top these titles wella. Cos na the only thing wey go gum una lord and personal saviour after de elections.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by zomby(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2023
jchioma:
I'm more concerned about his foundation. Where was he born, who was his father, which primary school or secondary did he attend, who were his classmates /old boys? What of his ties with the drug crime world? What is his real age? A questionable oldtime grandpa fit for old people's home for that matter wants to rule over a country of young, smart, agile and able-bodied Nigerians with transparent and decent background, history and sound education.

As for me and my house, we shall vote wisely!!!

Please vote wisely and allow others to breathe in peace.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Eeyah! See sifia pain. Make we laff the zombies kikikikikikiki!

Yeyenatu
I dnt expect a sane person to vote APC after the havoc they caused in this country. Price if commodities has skyrocketed, prices of PMS nko and some selfish beings are shouting APC again? Some pple are wired to suffer seriously .
The number of people relocating from Nigeria is staggering and some people are shouting Emilokan
Shior !
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by zomby(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2023
ayo2008:

Here we go again, the FlatHeadsss want to use age to hijack the presidential election. Yes, you can be young and confused and clueless just like the obituary.
Age is nothing but a number; Jagaban will make Nigeria great again.

We roll with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by zomby(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So all of you know this and can't do anything... Just shows you all nothing compare to him... The man is a great achiever... No one can take that from him

His unique experience is unmatchable, his impeccable record is unsurpassable and his priceless ability to connect with all Nigerians is untouchable.
All these magnificent qualities are the things that give the FlatHeadsss constant major headache; they can’t understand the man’s organic method of operation.
Can you see how his campaign rallies continue to go smoothly?
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by duro4chang(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2023
ayo2008:

Yeyenatu
I dnt expect a sane person to vote APC after the havoc they caused in this country. Price if commodities has skyrocketed, prices of PMS nko and some selfish beings are shouting APC again? Some pple are wired to suffer seriously .
The number of people relocating from Nigeria is staggering and some people are shouting Emilokan
Shior !
See painment! See your life. Tinubu is the next president. This is democracy where majority carry the vote. It is a game of number.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Fearyourcreator: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
zomby:

His unique experience is unmatchable, his impeccable record is unsurpassable and his priceless ability to connect with all Nigeria is untouchable.
All these magnificent qualities are the things that give the FlatHeadsss constant major headache; they can’t understand the man’s organic method of operation.
Can you see how his campaign rallies continue to go smoothly?
Am not even voting cus I couldn't get my PVC... But the blackmail too much ontop Tinubu... It was this election time I got know him more ... If you can handle lagos you should be able to handle Nigeria ... Obi needs to build his structure... Politics is a game ... Na mumu dey trust politicians... It's them first ...
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
See painment! See your life. Tinubu is the next president. This is democracy where majority carry the vote. It is a game of number.

Keep day dreaming
Your eyes will soon clear
Those small cash you are been giving as social media influencer by BAT will fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
zomby:

Here we go again, the FlatHeadsss want to use age to hijack the presidential election. Yes, you can be young and confused and clueless just like the obituary.
Age is nothing but a number; Jagaban will make Nigeria great again.

We roll with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You and your Tinubu will roll into the gutter
God forbid BAT thing
Enough is enough

Lest I forget, your moniker said it all I can understand
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by zomby(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Am not even voting cus I couldn't get my PVC... But the blackmail too much ontop Tinubu... It was this election time I got know him more ... If you can handle lagos you should be able to handle Nigeria ... Obi needs to build his structure... Politics is a game ... Na mumu dey trust politicians... It's them first ...
Very true.

Obitutary and his GULLIBLE supporters think they can just show up and use the age gap to hijack the presidential election. But Nigerians are not foools; you can be young and super stupid.
Yes, obituary maybe younger, but he should show us what he has done and what he can do...Jagaban has consistently showed Nigerians what he has done, what he is capable of doing and what he is going to do to make Nigeria great again.
Every single time the obituary opens up his mouth, the man is either telling unconfirmed stories or exaggerating the blast from the past... We need a confirmed LION as the next president and not just a random kitten that is looking for free milk.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Pityoobi: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bantu10:

zombie urchin, boko haram is still very much alive. The press has been gauged from reporting their attacks.
Mumu man...can government gauge all the press make una dey reasonable for once but your ethnic heritage forbids excellence but promote stupidity. That's why you won't know that Obi is only pretending to contest.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
jchioma:
I'm more concerned about his foundation. Where was he born, who was his father, which primary school or secondary did he attend, who were his classmates /old boys?
There was a quote on Nigeria that said we should give chance to a son of nobody. That he/she should be judge by his own life alone and not from where he/she came from
If Tinubu should stand on that, he's eligible to contest.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by badBADbichh(f): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

There was a quote on Nigeria that said we should give chance to a son of nobody. That he/she should be judge by his own life alone and not from where he/she came from
If Tinubu should stand on that, he's eligible to contest.
It's funny that you can almost sound sensible like this.
It was initially hard to imagine you're worth any conversation after assuming that me you're "seeing like this cannot afford 200k passport."
Just imagine...
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by duro4chang(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
ayo2008:

Keep day dreaming
Your eyes will soon clear
Those small cash you are been giving as social media influencer by BAT will fail.
BAT is the incoming president. The best man for the job. The best of all the candidates. On his mandate we stand gidigba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Settles EEDC And Geometric Power Dispute Over Supply To Aba / Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts / Thugs Storm Osun APC Secretariat (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.