Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards (16844 Views)

POS Africa: Governor Nyesom Wike's Plenty Titles (photos) / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ibkayee(f): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
sukkot:
this guy no send oooo lmao . the guy was taking a shower dem come tell am say jagaban is in town, na so hin throw on his babariga and sokoto come wear bathroom slippers carry latop come see the jagaban. lmao the bathroom slippers wey he take dey use bath 20 minutes ago. ibkayee come carry ya uncle oooo, mr bathroom slippers grin grin
Lmao uncle kwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Fearyourcreator: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
zomby:

Very true.

Obitutary and his GULLIBLE supporters think they can just show up and use the age gap to hijack the presidential election. But Nigerians are not foools; you can be young and super stupid.
Yes, obituary maybe younger, but he should show us what he has done and what he can do...Jagaban has consistently showed Nigerians what he has done, what he is capable of doing and what he is going to do to make Nigeria great again.
Every single time the obituary opens up his mouth, the man is either telling unconfirmed stories or exaggerating the blast from the past... We need a confirmed LION as the next president and not just a random kitten that is looking for free milk.
I trust a builder than an opportunist... I don't have anything on Obi than see him as taking advantage of Nigerians that can really make research and understand what it takes to lead the biggest black nation in the world... Nigeria is very important to the world even many Nigerians dont know... Tinubu will do better ... He has shown he has a team... And got the legacy even if he is no more there... Building a nation is continuity... Nigerians are just wanting fast change and these will only lead to disaster... Its a gradual process ... It's the modern time ... Not those times slaves where used to build the West ... Now you use sense ... Tinubu as shown to be very smart with the development we have seen in lagos since 1999... Lagos is becoming more attractive ... Tinubu knows how to spot able hands... He builds human resource... The man na agba... I just know no one is a hundred percent a saint... Like I said before... I got no bad blood for Obi... But I know he is trying to take advantage... From my analyses ... If he wins... Insecurity will increase except he decamps back to PDP or APC... I can never forget how Saraki was causing problems in the Senate in Buhari first term ...
Politicians no send they will disrupt everything ... And it's the masses that will suffer it... You can't curb corruption when ordinary masses love it ... If you see damage civil servants are doing The government you will shake head for long... The masses wants politician to care about them but the masses dont care to care for one another... And always say this that the leaders are the reflection of its people... If leaders are bad same as the people too... Leader emerge from the people... Enjoying a good country is very expensive... To build is far cheaper than to maintain... Maintaining is very expensive...

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by zomby(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
ayo2008:

You and your Tinubu will roll into the gutter
God forbid BAT thing
Enough is enough

Lest I forget, your moniker said it all I can understand
My friend, stay away from insulting folks that are old enough to be your father…Instead, simply present your case; let the world know why obituary should be elected.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by zomby(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I trust a builder than an opportunist... I don't have anything on Obi than see him as taking advantage of Nigerians that can really make research and understand what it takes to lead the biggest black nation in the world... Nigeria is very important to the world even many Nigerians dont know... Tinubu will do better ... He has shown he has a team... And got the legacy even if he is no more there... Building a nation is continuity... Nigerians are just wanting fast change and these will only lead to disaster... Its a gradual process ... It's the modern time ... Not those times slaves where used to build the West ... Now you use sense ... Tinubu as shown to be very smart with the development we have seen in lagos since 1999... Lagos is becoming more attractive ... Tinubu knows how to spot able hands... He builds human resource... The man na agba... I just know no one is a hundred percent a saint... Like I said before... I got no bad blood for Obi... But I know he is trying to take advantage... From my analyses ... If he wins... Insecurity will increase except he decamps back to PDP or APC... I can never forget how Saraki was causing problems in the Senate in Buhari first term ...
Politicians no send they will disrupt everything ... And it's the masses that will suffer it... You can't curb corruption when ordinary masses love it ... If you see damage civil servants are doing The government you will shake head for long... The masses wants politician to care about them but the masses dont care to care for one another... And always say this that the leaders are the reflection of its people... If leaders are bad same as the people too... Leader emerge from the people... Enjoying a good country is very expensive... To build is far cheaper than to maintain... Maintaining is very expensive...

Wow!
It is that simple… Thank you brother!
This is what the obituary supporters can’t do, instead, they capitalize on insulting and attacking folks (voters).
BASIC COMMON SENSE ISN’T common.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by sukkot: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
ibkayee:

Lmao uncle kwa
lol grin
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
badBADbichh:

It's funny that you can almost sound sensible like this.
It was initially hard to imagine you're worth any conversation after assuming that me you're "seeing like this cannot afford 200k passport."
Just imagine...
SAPAheaded boy how are you?
I don't blv you collected passport N200K. It's a waste of money and aiding of corruption.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by zomby(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Do you guys know that a good percentage of all these GULLIBLE obituary supporters were born in Lagos, and never been to the yeast before?
And they have the audacity to talk shitt about Asiwaju (the master strategist/ planner). Even the obituary himself lives in Lagos…

Am I wrong if I call these FlatHeadsss ungrateful pigs?
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Emola12(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Never. The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want or fall. JESUS is with me. Holy spirit is guiding me. It is obi that will fall yakata and never to rise again. All 0bidiots will cry like Datti in february.
nah now you know Bible ,,, just dey play
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by zomby(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
May God bless all the Yorubas for being peaceful, open and willing to fit in with other ethnic groups' wishes or needs in their fathers' land (Yoruba-land).
The pigs will never allow a Yoruba man to do business and live in peace in the yeast, the same way they consistently do in various Yoruba land.

We roll with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by duro4chang(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Emola12:
nah now you know Bible ,,, just dey play
See sifia pain!
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by badBADbichh(f): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

SAPAheaded boy how are you?
I don't blv you collected passport N200K. It's a waste of money and aiding of corruption.

See dis guy calling me boy sha...
Anyways, ah dey ooh
Wasn't waste of money to me. Change of name from older passport issued a year earlier, plus express service where my brand new passport was out in 3 days? Oh my oh my that was a sweeeeet deal to me.
So your corruption allegations are accepted with pride. We do what we gotta do to get by in this country jungle.

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Bantu10: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pityoobi:
Mumu man...can government gauge all the press make una dey reasonable for once but your ethnic heritage forbids excellence but promote stupidity. That's why you won't know that Obi is only pretending to contest.

only a fool like yourself who is probably in lagos is here telling me who stays on ground that boko haram attack has reduced.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
badBADbichh:

See dis guy calling me boy sha...
Anyways, ah dey ooh
Wasn't waste of money to me. Change of name from older passport issued a year earlier, plus express service where my brand new passport was out in 3 days? Oh my oh my that was a sweeeeet deal to me.
So your corruption allegations are accepted with pride. We do what we gotta do to get by in this country jungle.
Point of correction. You are responding a lady.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by badBADbichh(f): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

Point of correction. You are responding a lady.
Who did you think you were responding to when you called me "SAPAheaded boy"??
Abi you can't imagine a lady like you affording 200k for passport?
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Source: https://www.bolatinubu.com/honors/

See list of senseless awards, even bottle water association give Tinubu award for dashing them money...grin grin grin
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by t2luv1: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Source: https://www.bolatinubu.com/honors/

Partner you missed one Your Messiah inmate number at Cook County Jail in Chicago he was given one when he was arrested for fraud.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Fearyourcreator: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
zomby:

Wow!
It is that simple… Thank you brother!
This is what the obituary supporters can’t do, instead, they capitalize on insulting and attacking folks (voters).
BASIC COMMON SENSE ISN’T common.
Bros I dislike agbero pass anything... Thats what makes me have problem with Tinubu ... I never knew he will be coming out for presidensy... Would have supported Osinbajo cus I believe Tinubu will help him to govern well except for this agbero thing...
Normally its the igbos turn... Before APC primary I wanted Osinbajo... But later seeing Tinubu emerge I wasn't too surprised but it shows Osinbajo no rugged cus he wasn't in second sef... Nigeria needs experience and smart person on that sit... But the true fact remains ... If governors senators house of rep chairman of local government and councellors are not held responsible cus they are closer to us than the president ... Nothing will change like we wanted it to... Those guys are not doing anything or doing much... One man can't help us ... Only president can't do it... State should up their games... To the president and governor should take same blame and chairmen and councillors take far more
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Your DNA result should be your major concern first to proof if truly you're bearing the name of your REAL father and not the one you're claiming unknown to you. Only a bastard will be looking for what doesn't concern him

jchioma:
I'm more concerned about his foundation. Where was he born, who was his father, which primary school or secondary did he attend, who were his classmates /old boys? What of his ties with the drug crime world? What is his real age? A questionable oldtime grandpa fit for old people's home for that matter wants to rule over a country of young, smart, agile and able-bodied Nigerians with transparent and decent background, history and sound education.

As for me and my house, we shall vote wisely!!!
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
badBADbichh:

Who did you think you were responding to when you called me "SAPAheaded boy"??
Abi you can't imagine a lady like you affording 200k for passport?
You. Wonders shall never cease.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by nawebco(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
jchioma:
I'm more concerned about his foundation. Where was he born, who was his father, which primary school or secondary did he attend, who were his classmates /old boys? What of his ties with the drug crime world? What is his real age? A questionable oldtime grandpa fit for old people's home for that matter wants to rule over a country of young, smart, agile and able-bodied Nigerians with transparent and decent background, history and sound education.

As for me and my house, we shall vote wisely!!!

Oga, no trouble yourself. The man fall from heavy now!
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by badBADbichh(f): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

You. Wonders shall never cease.
I'm sha curious; why did you think I'm a dude?
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
zomby:

My friend, stay away from insulting folks that are old enough to be your father…Instead, simply present your case; let the world know why obituary should be elected.

Let world know y the drug lord in person of BAT should be elected?
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
BAT is the incoming president. The best man for the job. The best of all the candidates. On his mandate we stand gidigba.

The best with all the thrash he is saying no coherence in his speech

Keep standing on his Manhood..yeye dey smell

Blue bulaba

https://fb.watch/i05fpp4uPH/
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by duro4chang(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
ayo2008:

The best with all the thrash he is saying no coherence in his speech

Keep standing on his Manhood..yeye dey smell

Blue bulaba

https://fb.watch/i05fpp4uPH/
I wonder why my choice is giving you sleepless night. I never complained about your choice why should you get high BP because of Tinubu.
Tinubu is far far better than effeminate obi.
Obi that talks like someone who is choked. Nothing good is known about obi but failure. He can never win any election in Nigeria. He will fail woefully in the forth coming election. All his supporters are going to wail Ang gnash their teeth. They will cry like Datti in February. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. On his mandate we stand gidigba. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
I wonder why my choice is giving you sleepless night. I never complained about your choice why should you get high BP because of Tinubu.
Tinubu is far far better than effeminate obi.
Obi that talks like someone who is choked. Nothing good is known about obi but failure. He can never win any election in Nigeria. He will fail woefully in the forth coming election. All his supporters are going to wail Ang gnash their teeth. They will cry like Datti in February. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. On his mandate we stand gidigba. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.

Tinubu is far better... kikikikiki
I laugh. Guess you have lost touch with happenings about your BAT, I posted a link
Supporters of BAT should be ashamed.
With his incoherence of words?
Haba!
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by duro4chang(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
ayo2008:

Tinubu is far better... kikikikiki
I laugh. Guess you have lost touch with happenings about your BAT, I posted a link
Supporters of BAT should be ashamed.
With his incoherence of words?
Haba!
Who is peter Obi? By all standard Tinubu is far better than him. Obi's two successors said nothing good about him. His time as the governor was the worst. Ngige did far better than him. He has no good record anywhere. You are free to follow that greedy and untruthful deranged man, it is your choice and none of my business. I will soon laugh at you all next month.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Coolgent(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Just to siphon his ill-gotten dollars.
He will never rule 9ja
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Pityoobi: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Bantu10:

only a fool like yourself who is probably in lagos is here telling me who stays on ground that boko haram attack has reduced.
Mumu man, we know during GEJ they were controlling LGAs and since you don’t read but foolishly seat and decide all the nonsense you do, Boko Haram no longer control any LGA in Nigeria except for attacks on one or two villages that is far in between.

You won’t know this because you are too foolish and blinded with self inflicted hatred that will eventually signify you immediate demise. Werey, ekwensu.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2023
duro4chang:
Who is peter Obi? By all standard Tinubu is far better than him. Obi's two successors said nothing good about him. His time as the governor was the worst. Ngige did far better than him. He has no good record anywhere. You are free to follow that greedy and untruthful deranged man, it is your choice and none of my business. I will soon laugh at you all next month.

You are ill- informed
Ask Buknor Akerele about Tinubu.. her view is on public space,. Ask Femi Pedro all his ex deputy governors
Ask Ambode who BAT was
He has milked the state dry.. Bullion van saga comes to mind.
Still wonder how Tinubu is better than OBi o
The lies you have bn fed with is worrying u..better break yourself from the shackles of ignorance..it kills faster than AIDS

Who told u Ngige did far better than him? I served in NYSC Anambra state when he was the governor. Dnt believe all those thrash u are bn feed with by APC supporters.

You will be put to shame we are watching
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ayo2008: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
duro4chang:

https://www.nairaland.com/7522327/apc-young-stateman-list-recognize

Is your name on the list? Abi u are just a social media wailer? The wheat is separated from the chaff

Chai!
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by ozo13(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2023
secnelly:

Analysis or dy/dx.
Seems you enjoy suffering.
all this ur talk.i guess the Anambra he governed are enjoying too.
Am sure u understood my point very well but want to run away from it.
Yes o no.was he part of Atiku PDP gang of 2019 election or not.was the money They use to procure PDP presidential ticket stolen wealth or not.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by secnelly: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
ozo13:
all this ur talk.i guess the Anambra he governed are enjoying too.
Am sure u understood my point very well but want to run away from it.
Yes o no.was he part of Atiku PDP gang of 2019 election or not.was the money They use to procure PDP presidential ticket stolen wealth or not.
I see you buy things very cheap from APC supermarket �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA / APC Primaries: Wilson Chidozie Accused Of Presenting Fake WAEC Certificate (Pix) / Thugs Storm Osun APC Secretariat (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.