Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

2008 Camry 13pin Gear - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2008 Camry 13pin Gear (846 Views)

Gearbox 13pin Tokunbo Price / 13pin Gear Or 10pin Gear With Brainbox ? Pls Advice Me / Toyota Camry 2007 Gear (13pin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Camry 13pin Gear by penxpression: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dear Gurus,

Please what could make gear not to pump oil.

Repair work was done on the “Yansh” “Idi”. After mounting gear master noticed the gear is not pumping oil.

Gear was loosed from engine and the converter and pump was replaced with toks. After mounting again, the gear is still did not pump oil.

Please, kindly advise.

Cc: Gazzuz and other elders
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by Dozieson(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
penxpression:
Dear Gurus,

Please what could make gear not to pump oil.

Repair work was done on the “Yansh” “Idi”. After mounting gear master noticed the gear is not pumping oil.

Gear was loosed from engine and the converter and pump was replaced with toks. After mounting again, the gear is still did not pump oil.

Please, kindly advise.

Cc: Gazzuz and other elders

Bros no waste more money on repairs. Buy new gear Bro
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by RZArecta(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Customer da da cool

1 Like

Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by penxpression: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dozieson:

Bros no waste more money on repairs. Buy new gear Bro

What if I told you I just bought the gear but warranty days exceeded.
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by Dozieson(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
penxpression:

What if I told you I just bought the gear but warranty days exceeded.

So you bought a gear and it was installed but didn't work? Why didn't you reject and return it immediately?
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by Kingdemu: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Dozieson:

So you bought a gear and it was installed but didn't work? Why didn't you reject and return it immediately?
OP come and answer this.
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by penxpression: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2023
I am looking for solution. Of what use is the information about guarantee thing with omo ibo.

We all know how it is with them. When you are drowning in a river, the priority should be how to get out first and not how you get in the water.
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by RuneKingThor: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
penxpression:
I am looking for solution. Of what use is the information about guarantee thing with omo ibo.

We all know how it is with them. When you are drowning in a river, the priority should be how to get out first and not how you get in the water.
Immediately after fixing and you noticed the gear is not pumping, you return instantly. No time to waste time.

You messed up big time.
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by Dozieson(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
penxpression:

Bros scan and share codes. Let us see the codes associated with the he gear.

Again, it is difficult to repair a 13 pin gear that is why we advise people to replace with a high grade toks
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by penxpression: 6:28am On Jan 15, 2023
Fixed.

Valve body is the culprit.

Valve body was replaced. Got it from a a cracked tokunbo gear.
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by Dozieson(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
penxpression:
Fixed.

Valve body is the culprit.

Valve body was replaced. Got it from a a cracked tokunbo gear.

Congratulations. Hope it is driving smoothly now
Re: 2008 Camry 13pin Gear by AchichaMmuo: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
penxpression:

And you initially tagged another "omo Igbo for solution. Next time buy from your people, they give extended warranty on tokumbo parts.

(1) (Reply)

My Car Looses Acceleration While In Motion / ..........pennzoil Customer Update........ / Vauxhall Frontera 2.2 (dti) 1999, Automatic: Attn Siena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.