Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated (437 Views)

Biafra: Don't Make Biafran Agitation Only An Igbo Affairs .Dr Effiong To Kanu / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by SirBlack999(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
When I told you Peter Obi didn't have the best interest of Igbos at heart, you didn't believe me.

Look at the pictures below you will now understand why his been awfully silent on the state sponsored ethnic cleansing going on in Igboland.

The same reason why he's yet to answer Anambra endsars panel request. He's a chameleon, a British pawn against Igbo.

He's probably an offspring of fulani rape during the '66 genocide. No wonder he's answering Hasan Fulani

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Johnthejohn(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Peter Obi knows what is good for Igbos. We Igbos are not complaining. We are in support of him anyday, anytime, anywhere wink

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by sapele914(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Judas Himself.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Kapeter(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Every sane Yoruba man knows every step the ibos take in this Naijeriya is mostly to destroy Yorubas or anti Yoruba and the likes. Only a moronic liberal Yorubas take them seriously but I'm glad we the conservative outnumber their tools amongst us.

We will always put them in their rightful place which is third citizen that they belong.

Glory be to God for always been by Yoruba side in this struggle and may He bless our politicians for always putting us first from Awolowo, Abiola and now to Tinubu. God bless them and may He continue to be with them and the entire Yoruba nation and people forever. We'll always triumph over our enemies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Kapeter(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Peter Obi knows what is good for Igbos. We Igbos are not complaining. We are in support of him anyday, anytime, anywhere wink
Yes you should support your own just like we sane Yorubas are supporting our own too which is Jagaban.

No one is saying you shouldn't support yours, at least we can support ours in peace too.

May God give Jagaban victory in the next election. (Amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Johnthejohn(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kapeter:
Yes you should support your own just like we sane Yorubas are supporting our own too which is Jagaban.

No one is saying you shouldn't support yours, at least we can support ours in peace too.

May God give Jagaban victory in the next election. (Amen)
everybody should support their own, gaskiya undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by gidgiddy: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kapeter:
Every sane Yoruba man knows every step the ibos take in this Naijeriya is mostly to destroy Yorubas or anti Yoruba and the likes. Only a moronic liberal Yorubas take them seriously but I'm glad we the conservative outnumber their tools amongst us.

We will always put them in their rightful place which is third citizen that they belong.

Glory be to God for always been by Yoruba side in this struggle and may He bless our politicians for always putting us first from Awolowo, Abiola and now to Tinubu. God bless them and may He continue to be with them and the entire Yoruba nation and people forever. We'll always triumph over our enemies.

So the ultimate question, why do Yorubas still want to be with Igbos in "one Nigeria"?

First class citizen or third class, no matter who becomes President, everyone suffers equally

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by oyebanji44: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kapeter:

Amen. ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by PraizHim: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
So make we vote this drug lord?

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Kapeter(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

So the ultimate question, why do Yorubas still want to be with Igbos in "one Nigeria"?

Oh gidgiddy my good Ipob friend grin how have you been surviving in the Ipob dominated sad yeast? Oh sorry I almost forgot you and Epa (groundnut) grin makes the sit at home rules grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Kapeter(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Johnthejohn:
everybody should support their own, gaskiya undecided
Olohun bro. E nor cause wahala. Leave Ebun Oloyede, Brymo and all Yoruba celebrity and people celebrating and supporting their own alone lobatan. Eyin eleribu gbogbo won yi. Nobody dey disturb Peter and Paul P square, Kenneth okonkwo for supporting pitobi after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by gidgiddy: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kapeter:
Oh gidgiddy my good Ipob friend grin how have you been surviving in the Ipob dominated sad yeast? Oh sorry I almost forgot you and Epa (groundnut) grin makes the sit at home rules grin

All the insecurity in.the South East is not up to what is happening in any single state in the North, its not even up to the violent crime commited in just Lagos

So dont cry for us, cry for other parts of Nigeria where the picture below are happening

For you people who only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria only when it happens in the South East

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by IDENNAA(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
You want us to put out humongous investments all over Nigeria at risk. If my fellow Igbo are really smart then they will know Nigeria is a very good deal. We just have bunch of selfish and incompetent leaders
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is Peter Obi a tailor to know what was written on his clothes?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by gidgiddy: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
IDENNAA:
You want us to put out humongous investments all over Nigeria at risk. If my fellow Igbo are really smart then they will know Nigeria is a very good deal. We just have bunch of selfish and incompetent leaders

Nigeria is porverty capital of the world, 6th most terrorised country on earth, nothing works and there is no unity of purpose. So whatvis this great deal you are talking about? Nigeria has failed and the Igbo nation should be talking about its independence from Nigeria

Only a complete fool rates investment over his freedom

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Kapeter(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

All the insecurity in.the South East is not up to what is happening in any single state in the North, its not even up to the violent crime commited in just Lagos

So dont cry for us, cry for other parts of Nigeria where the picture below are happening

For you people who only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria only when it happens in the South East
My Ipob friend why do you think I care so much about Naijeriya fa. grin

So someone cannor advice you in peace again grin wahala o.

Stay safe in Ipob infested Biafra my friend that's all I'm saying and then I remember you and pitobi are the patrons grin

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by gidgiddy: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kapeter:
My Ipob friend why do you think I care so much about Naijeriya fa. grin

So someone cannor advice you in peace again grin wahala o.

Stay safe in Ipob infested Biafra my friend that's all I'm saying and then I remember you and pitobi are the patrons grin

Stay safe inside Nigeria, the 6th most terrorised country on earth
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Kapeter(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Stay safe inside Nigeria, the 6th most terrorised country on earth
Nope. Saying you should stay safe in biafra*ud my friend. grin after all una Ipob don say na biafra**ud or death grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by able20(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
SirBlack999:
When I told you Peter Obi didn't have the best interest of Igbos at heart, you didn't believe me.

Look at the pictures below you will now understand why his been awfully silent on the state sponsored ethnic cleansing going on in Igboland.

The same reason why he's yet to answer Anambra endsars panel request. He's a chameleon, a British pawn against Igbo.

He's probably an offspring of fulani rape during the '66 genocide. No wonder he's answering Hasan Fulani

Vote Peter Obi and your frustration will end. You will have a job and good life
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by freshvine(f): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Last week fulani herdsmen raped, killed and burned down ondo state, this misnomer is here crying for a tribe not complaining.

Crying bitterly more than the bereaved.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by limeta(f): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kapeter:

Yes you should support your own just like we sane Yorubas are supporting our own too which is Jagaban

Are you saying yoruba Christians are not sane people
Must every yoruba person be muric like
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Kapeter(m): 12:38am On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:

Yes you should support your own just like we sane Yorubas are supporting our own too which is Jagaban

Are you saying yoruba Christians are not sane people
Must every yoruba person be muric like

Why are you ibos hell-bent in deceiving my people into your agenda grin Every one knows pitobi is Igbo agenda, support your agenda in peace and leave us to support ours. That one too much to ask?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by Kapeter(m): 12:38am On Jan 12, 2023
freshvine:
Last week fulani herdsmen raped, killed and burned down ondo state, this misnomer is here crying for a tribe not complaining.

Crying bitterly more than the bereaved.
You wish grin You are mistaken Ondo for Ebonyi and Enugu grin pele
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Obi On Igbo Affairs: Azikiwe Reincarnated by limeta(f): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Kapeter:
Why are you ibos hell-bent in deceiving my people into your agenda grin Every one knows pitobi is Igbo agenda, support your agenda in peace and leave us to support ours. That one too much to ask?

Who are your people ?
Your people are in saudi Arabia
You think yoruba Christians don't know .

(1) (Reply)

Mommoth Crowd As Atiku Rallies In Kogi Yesterday (VIDEO) / 2023 And The Determination Of Yoruba Christians / Bola Tinubu Blasted CBN Governor, Emefiele Petroleum Minister & Others Says "No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.