Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu (506 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Obi Agrees A Deal To Clear Path For Atiku’s Emergence / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by StagethemTVee: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
The love shown for Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Enugu State was so real as the crowd made attempts to get close to the APC presidential aspirant. The security detail however made a impregnable path around him as they walked through the crowd.

Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-7zAnb526U

Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by derecho(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
I knew there'd be no video until 13hours time.
Touch him for wetin, hin na Peter Obi?

The stench from the urine bag he carries about would even make him avoid people except of course he wear dead people's perfume

4 Likes

Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by Kewtt: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
StagethemTVee:
The love shown for Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Enugu State was so real as the crowd made attempts to get close to the APC presidential aspirant. The security detail however made a impregnable path around him as they walked through the crowd.

Jagaban
Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by Naira20: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
So you sef sabi dem?
I wonder why streaming live is impossible for them.
derecho:

The stench from the urine bag he carries about would even make him avoid people except of course he wear dead people's perfume

1 Like

Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by ganisucks(f): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Are you referring from those from Kogi, or is it the contingent from Alimosho?
Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by PandoraObi: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Natural Tinubu is a prayer point for anyone that want to succeed, the man is epitome of grace and glory beyond human measure
Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by duro4chang(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
We love the man Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria.The best man for the job. May God bless him
Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by ImperialYoruba: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
derecho:

Carry me dey go Lagos with Cityboy!

The people, Lagos is their paradise.
grin
Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by Meagainstthem: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nyamiri people like Tinubu than Ojukwu,see the way they are dying because of himgrin
Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by NothingDoMe: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Do you love me?!!!!!

Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by NothingDoMe: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
I know he wanted to copy Obi mingling with the crowd.

Kudos to the security folks. I nor wan hear say person fall on top Tinubu and he nor fit stand again. Agbado media go say person kill their king. Abeg una.
Re: Security Men Clear Path As Massive Crowd Struggle To Touch Bola Tinubu In Enugu by yarimo(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2023
ENUGU is 97% for TINUBU and 2 % for ATIKU and 1% for other light weight political parties

(1) (Reply)

Picture: The True Life Story Of Peter Obi Followers / IGBO People And Peter OBI / January 15th 1966 Coup Detat Was Nigerian Army Agreement, Not Igbo Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.