Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

IGBO People And Peter OBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO People And Peter OBI (505 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO People And Peter OBI by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 3:18am On Jan 14, 2023
The truth is that Igbos aren’t serious about there freedom. They don’t want to exit out of Nigeria, they rather choose to vote for a man who can’t guarantee his peoples freedom. Peter OBI a puppet at best sent to divide and confuse Igbo people. Why don’t you igbos understand you can’t have Peter Obi and biafra? You must choose between one! It is either you get Peter Obi president or you don’t get Biafra. Igbos are stupid! Day after day you choose to marry and cohabit with the people who have massacred your ancestors. You forget the past to quickly, those Igbo women who married tribes who hate their people, do you think it will save you if another war breaks out? You will be killed like the others. Why stay in another man’s land? Does Lagos, Abuja belong to you ? Don’t you know you are a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered? Igbo men why do you let your women desecrate your own culture? Why are you so soft and careless to the fact that your an endangered species and war has be declared on you? When your people die in other countries the rest of Nigeria makes fun of you. Nigeria knows your women best as prostitutes and entitled bitches. Your igbo women has fallen from grace and are easy to acquire. Your children abroad don’t even know how to speak Igbo, They are wondering souls left to the dust to Roth. You people are stupid and laugh at the ones who are trying to save you, you insult them countless amounts of times. This generation of igbos are the weakest! Your ancestors were notorious warriors who engage in many wars throughout west Africa! Like the aros abam warriors. Now look at you, a ghost of your ancestors past. Shame on you igbos for letting this happen to you, shame ! Shame ! Shame. You did this to yourself self, now most of your political elite are mixed with Fulani so who’s going to save you know ? Your pathetic! If you think IPOB is going to save you lol your dreaming.
Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ipobarecriminals: 3:23am On Jan 14, 2023
cool wasting their time on hopeless venture. Soludo for President 2028 cool

1 Like

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by tochifk(m): 3:25am On Jan 14, 2023
I didn't get to finish ur article...
But the little I read only tell of how stupid and foolish you are.
My advice to you is to go get a life, cause you are full of bitterness

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ipobarecriminals: 3:32am On Jan 14, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:
The truth is that Igbos aren’t serious about there freedom. They don’t want to exit out of Nigeria, they rather choose to vote for a man who can’t guarantee his peoples freedom. Peter OBI a puppet at best sent to divide and confuse Igbo people. Why don’t you igbos understand you can’t have Peter Obi and biafra? You must choose between one! It is either you get Peter Obi president or you don’t get Biafra. Igbos are stupid! Day after day you choose to marry and cohabit with the people who have massacred your ancestors. You forget the past to quickly, those Igbo women who married tribes who hate their people, do you think it will save you if another war breaks out? You will be killed like the others. Why stay in another man’s land? Does Lagos, Abuja belong to you ? Don’t you know you are a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered? Igbo men why do you let your women desecrate your own culture? Why are you so soft and careless to the fact that your an endangered species and war has be declared on you? When your people die in other countries the rest of Nigeria makes fun of you. Nigeria knows your women best as prostitutes and entitled bitches. Your igbo women has fallen from grace and are easy to acquire. Your children abroad don’t even know how to speak Igbo, They are wondering souls left to the dust to Roth. You people are stupid and laugh at the ones who are trying to save you, you insult them countless amounts of times. This generation of igbos are the weakest! Your ancestors were notorious warriors who engage in many wars throughout west Africa! Like the aros abam warriors. Now look at you, a ghost of your ancestors past. Shame on you igbos for letting this happen to you, shame ! Shame ! Shame. You did this to yourself self, now most of your political elite are mixed with Fulani so who’s going to save you know ? Your pathetic! If you think IPOB is going to save you lol your dreaming.
After Feb 26,be expecting Nzogbu! nzogbu! Biafra or DEATH. OBI is behind ESN, UGM, IPOB yoots terrorist until he declare dem terrorist, he is their CEO

1 Like

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by Conner44: 3:32am On Jan 14, 2023
tochifk:

Just imagine the urchins write up. No single paragraph or punctuation undecided

Those are the kind of people that want tinubu to lead them into soak away pit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by julaion: 3:36am On Jan 14, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:
op sounds so pained,this few days has been hell for you,and I hope you don't hang ur self or take utapiapia grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Obi has really made alot of nitwit mad. The guy nah psych hacker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by JealousCobra(m): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:

Pained urchin!

Thiefñubu will never be the president of this country, he is too corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
JealousCobra:

Pained urchin!

Thiefñubu will never be the president of this country, he is too corrupt.
This has nothing to do with Tinubu. Im advocating for igbos to chose biafra over obi. you can’t have both.

1 Like

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:
Obi has really made alot of nitwit mad. The guy nah psych hacker.

You thinking about politics while I’m think about Igbo getting independence form Nigeria. Again you prove my point! Your igbos are stupid. What do you want obi or biafra cause you can’t have both.

1 Like

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
julaion:
op sounds so pained,this few days has been hell for you,and I hope you don't hang ur self or take utapiapia grin

Yes bitter about the state of my Igbo people, and I’m not hanging anything. It’s an abomination

1 Like

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Conner44:

Just imagine the urchins write up. No single paragraph or punctuation undecided

Those are the kind of people that want tinubu to lead them into soak away pit

You must be blind cause I left multiple paragraphs punctuations and periods. I want biafra not obi!

Igbos must chose between biafra or obi. Obi won’t give you biafra, I have the right to criticize my own people!
Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
After Feb 26,be expecting Nzogbu! nzogbu! Biafra or DEATH. OBI is behind ESN, UGM, IPOB yoots terrorist until he declare dem terrorist, he is their CEO

No his not lol. When he was governor of of Anambra state he sent the army to kill multiple pro biafran youths. That’s a plain lie, he’s a puppet set by western powers.
Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool wasting their time on hopeless venture. Solid for President 2028 cool

At lest you get my point. The same people who are cheering for Peter obi were cheering for biafra independence a couple of years ago! Igbos don’t know what they want. Make a choice do you want Peter obi or biafra.
Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
tochifk:

It’s not much of an article, more like a rant on how I feel about my people. I’m not foolish or stupid. I know what I’m saying and I know I’m right. Yes I am full of bitterness cause my people are making a fool of themselves in this one Nigeria. Again choose between Peter obi and biafra cause you can’t have both!

1 Like

Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:

You thinking about politics while I’m think about Igbo getting independence form Nigeria. Again you prove my point! Your igbos are stupid. What do you want obi or biafra cause you can’t have both.

How about Yoruba being free from Nigeria too? Aren't they also stupid abi Oduduwa agitation is a scam?
Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanksful:

How about Yoruba being free from Nigeria too? Aren't they also stupid abi Oduduwa agitation is a scam?

I don’t give two flying bleeps about yourba people. I care only for my Igbo people. My tribe is my concern.
Re: IGBO People And Peter OBI by yarimo(m): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2023
OBI that can't even hold rallies in any part of south east on MONDAY

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Halts Election In Three Warri Lgas Pending Fresh Delineation / PDP Mass Resignations Continue in Delta / Between Apc's Tinubu And Labour's Obi, Who Is Lying To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.