Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization (4497 Views)

2023: Tinubu Unfit For Presidency - Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by NwaNimo1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ahead of next month’s election, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organization said the candidate of the ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is unfit to hold office as President of Nigeria.

The former Vice President’s campaign organization also added that Tinunu is unhealthy and not as energetic as the PDP’s candidate.

In a statement by one of its spokespersons, Kola Ologbondiya, Wednesday, the campaign described as ludicrous the failed attempt of Tinubu to allegedly impugn the impeccable character and integrity of Atiku.

The statement read in part “It is imperative to observe that our campaign had focused on issues and refrained from Tinubu’s appalling health issues before this ignoble public dance of the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign.

“However, since Tinubu by himself has opened the channels for Nigerians to examine his ill health, we have no other option than to further expose that the APC Candidate must be suffering from manifest Parkinson’s disease accompanied by incontinence.

“For clarity, Parkinson’s disease is a brain disorder which symptoms include shaking hands, stiffness of limbs, difficulty with coordination, problem with balance when walking; articulation disorder, memory problems as well as general mental and physical weakness which are all being witnessed in the APC Presidential Candidate.

“This perhaps accounts for the desperation, the endless gaffes, the articulation errors, the incoherence, the many blunders and disconnection from reality for which Asiwaju Tinubu has become the butt of weird jokes among Nigerians and internationally.

“It is rather unfortunate that the APC Presidential Candidate, who cannot stand erect or walk up an elevation unaided, who is plagued by visible tremor of the hands, who palpitates at the slightest physical exertion and who is reported in the public space as being challenged by incontinence could attempt to speak on the health status of any Nigerian.

“Moreover, some medical professionals have associated certain cases of nerve cell death with narcotic use and unhealthy lifestyle and our campaign urges Tinubu to examine himself in that regard”.

“Asiwaju Tinubu should rather hide his face in shame given his malodourous activities for which well-meaning Nigerians have dissociated themselves from his Presidential Campaign.

“In any case, Nigerians are aware that Tinubu is not ethically, physically, and mentally fit to hold office as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, unlike the decent, honest, physically, mentally, and emotionally fit Atiku Abubakar, who exhibits the manifest readiness, intellectual alertness, capacity and experience to lead our nation at this critical time”.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/11/tinubu-unfit-to-hold-office-as-president-atikus-campaign-organization/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by Dreal1247: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
A kettle calling pot black. We have a better option on Mr Peter Obi.
Watch the video below.
https://fb.watch/h_OltnA89n/

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by NwaNimo1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by Xscape1993(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
He is unfit for everything.....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
What happened PDP didn't campaign any more, what's going on

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by Britishpea: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Atiku is the sick one here. Slow, inactive and looks like one who’s trying not to break down.

Tinubu on the other hand is active, could dance, walk elegantly and working tirelessly.

So Atiku handlers should shut it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by WibusJaga: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2023

Imagine Mr Tinubu given a microphone to address the United Nations & International Community.

He will first lick the microphone like lollipop, then start talking balablu bulaba &gazelle garagagara and then finally end up urinating on himself. No be international disgrace be that? grin

God forbid bat thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by secnelly: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
See ehh...
#Obi-dient movement is no respecter of Party o.

As an APC or PDP Supporter, you can be #Obi-dient because this Nigeria is for all of us and noone is happy about the state of the nation. But we all know that
*Peter Obi is better.*

Nigerians are #Obi-dient.
*Vote Labour Party for President*

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Atiku and Tinubu are not fit to be president

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by everythinggirly(f): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
I tire for these old men.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by Betanaija42moro: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why will people be so convenient with hardship? I keep asking myself this question.

APC is a disaster.

I voted APC in 2015, but when I look back and see how worst things have gotten now, I feel like weeping.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by delpee(f): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Decent and honest Atiku indeed. lipsrsealed

All birds of the same feather!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Why will people be so convenient with hardship? I keep asking myself this question.

APC is a disaster.

I voted APC in 2015, but when I look back and see how worst things have gotten now, I feel like weeping.

Relate to happenings around the world!

If Americans, Canadians and British also refer to 4 years ago, they will also be regretting!

The world economy is in shambles! Its not peculiar to Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by gracealonev: 5:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Well, if Atiku Campaign guys actually call Tinubu ethically and morally unfit, I think it must be so.

It takes one to know one!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by favour32(m): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Neither Atiku nor Tinubu is physically and mentally fit to be president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by RichDad1(m): 5:40am On Jan 12, 2023
But mr SPV is fit abi? Una eyes go clear next month.
Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by PassingShot(m): 5:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Going by activities of all the main candidates for president, in the past three months or so,

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu is the FITTEST.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by 4song: 5:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by moshino(m): 5:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Britishpea:
Atiku is the sick one here. Slow, inactive and looks like one who’s trying not to break down.

Tinubu on the other hand is active, could dance, walk elegantly and working tirelessly.

So Atiku handlers should shut it.

Is it this tinubu you're speaking of?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by LeoDeKing: 6:02am On Jan 12, 2023
grin

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by fredoooooo: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2023
we know bur we will still vote for him .. grin
Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by LeoDeKing: 6:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Are you trying to confess something? Simplyleo grin
Have you been hacking any Nairaland accounts lately ? cheesy
Is this one of your several usernames?
Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by makavalley(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

APC is a disaster.

You're been sincere ,honest to yourself not blinded by religion,party affiliation, tribalism or self pocket interest individual...your own no go spoil

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by orisa37: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2023
ATIKU IS A DESERTER.

TINUBU IS UNRULY.

OTHERS ARE INEXPERIENCED.

OSINBAJO IS SCI-TECH.
Re: Tinubu Unfit To Hold Office As President – Atiku’s Campaign Organization by Shikini: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2023
But some Nigerians are so dumb and will still vote for this man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Warns Against Using Its Name, Platforms For Political Canvassing / Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience / Exposed: Sharist Sanusi L. Sanusi's Bigot Views Of Yoruba & Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.