Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience (4489 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / VIDEO: Sit Down, Sit Down, Nigerians Boo Amaechi At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by dominic17: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Why Nigerians boo Seyi Tinubu at The Experience
denisblogs.comDec 10, 2023 4:21 PM
The 18th edition of The Experience, a gospel music fiesta which lasted into the early hours of Saturday morning, was met with moments of boo for Seyi Tinubu when host Pastor Paul Adefarasin acknowledged his presence at the event……CONTINUE READING HERE

The gospel music fiesta, hosted by House on the Rock Church, took place at Tafawa Balewa Square in Lagos, drawing people from all walks of life.

Chronicle NG reports on how Nigerians reacted to the acknowledgement of President Bola Tinubu’s son at The Experience.

Kufre Abasi said, “Seyi Tinubu was acknowledged at the Experience in Lagos; the boo and grumbling have sent a very good message to him and his parents.

Also, Ore Oluwa questioned, Why is the experience always forcing politicians and political associates on people’s throats? I like how the boy was booed.

Seyi Tinubu disrupted the NANS convention with DSS – Pedro Obi

However, Divine said ” At The Experience Lagos, Seyi Tinubu was recognized, and people are dragging him because they don’t like him and his papa. Shebi, if Tinubu na your papa, you go disown, am I? It’s normal protocol or courtesy to recognize politicians everywhere.

Joseph alleged that “Seyi Tinubu came for The Experience, Light Off for The Experience for the first time.

He added, “I’m not saying there’s a connection. All I’m saying is that God speaks loudly. Na, we no longer hear words.”.

Pen Goddess said, “I’m not sure I can watch The Experience.” Giving Seyi Tinubu a shoutout and seeing his face on my screen after saying Saul will come first.”

In contrast, Segun Odunayo said, “I read on here that people booed Seyi Tinubu at The Experience yesterday only to see the video, and I didn’t hear any boos.

He added, “Perhaps the video was recorded from a favourable angle, though.

He cautioned, “But people should be calming down with their exaggeration. So much for misinformation…...CONTINUE READING HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by MuchAdo: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by ican2020: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Not important
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Ngozi123(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
He should have remained in the background if he didn't want to get booed. People are dying of hunger; they don't want to see his face at a worship event.

16 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by walefresh3(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Only children of hate and pedittion from potpoto region has dis kind of characters... Dey are born to hate....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Pristine664: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Those unfortunate souls that booed Seyi wish to be like him.

Jealous bunch.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by AfroBeatDiary: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
It's useless doing this... He should have stay put as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Gadafii: 5:12am On Dec 11, 2023
walefresh3:
Only children of hate and pedittion from potpoto region has dis kind of characters... Dey are born to hate....
if the children of hate and perdition like are the only ones at the experience then your people are really conquered

In Lagos where his father supposedly built, dominated by Yoruba’s he’s getting booed, but it’s the “children of hate and perdition” that you are focusing on, anyone who opposes tinubu or apc is automatically an ipob, such a weak mentality

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by DatNiggaDaz: 5:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Is it not thesame seyi thief"nubu that used Agberos to disrupt the convention of Nans

Thesame foool who went to Newyyork with olosho Thesame miscreant who wanted a Yacht for his Appetit

Let him continue to deceive himself & his emilokan gangs thinking he is fooling Nigerians.

He should go & meet his father of a certificate forger & advice the incompetent drug dealer to return the economy to the Status quo.

Bunch of clueless retards

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Ballmer: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Will their boo remove any hair in his body. Of your people are dying because of laziness let them keep dying till you all die

Ngozi123:
He should have remained in the background if he didn't want to get booed. People are dying of hunger; they don't want to see his face at a worship event.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Ballmer: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Look at the fool that is claiming weak mentality. I am willing to wager 10K that you perosnally is a n ipob Igbo.

I did not vote Tinubu m in the next election I still will not vote but I will not vote the Pandora criminal Peter Obi as well. If your father like let him wail to death.

Only foolish ipob Igbo like you masquerade like lunatics demeaning everyone supporting Tinubu. Nigerians already declared who they wanted as president n it's not the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

Gadafii:
if the children of hate and perdition like are the only ones at the experience then your people are really conquered

In Lagos where his father supposedly built, dominated by Yoruba’s he’s getting booed, but it’s the “children of hate and perdition” that you are focusing on, anyone who opposes tinubu or apc is automatically an ipob, such a weak mentality
DatNiggaDaz:
Is it not thesame seyi thief"nubu that used Agberos to disrupt the convention of Nans

Thesame foool who went to Newyyork with olosho Thesame miscreant who wanted a Yacht for his Appetit

Let him continue to deceive himself & his emilokan gangs thinking he is fooling Nigerians.

He should go & meet his father of a certificate forger & advice the incompetent drug dealer to return the economy to the Status quo.

Bunch of clueless retards

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by chopnaira: 5:54am On Dec 11, 2023
Seyi Tinubu dancing at the experience and having a good time. From the atmosphere, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

https://twitter.com/Authenticvoice6/status/1733987777887306193?t=gahkeM8YERXHg4yjyxYspw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Houseontherock1: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2023
Seyi Tinubu is free to go to places like the experience and all...where I think he doesn't belong are places like FEC meetings, cop28, NANS meetings/elections and every other government programs because he's not officially part of this government undecided
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by owem19(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2023
You no vote tinubu now, I smell lies.man up keep standing on the mandate soon e go reach your turn
Ballmer:
Look at the fool that is claiming weak mentality. I am willing to wager 10K that you perosnally is a n ipob Igbo.

I did not vote Tinubu m in the next election I still will not vote but I will not vote the Pandora criminal Peter Obi as well. If your father like let him wail to death.

Only foolish ipob Igbo like you masquerade like lunatics demeaning everyone supporting Tinubu. Nigerians already declared who they wanted as president n it's not the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by DatNiggaDaz: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2023
Ballmer:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Gadafii: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2023
Ballmer:

I can wager 50k you dont have 10k to spare

Your region that have been lamenting off hardship since tilinbu took over

If you even have the 10k, I advise you use it to buy groceries before hunger finish you

Once again, no be everybody wey oppose tilinbu be ipob, don’t be an unfortunate miscreant

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Opans: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2023
If dey nor boo am, I for vex sef
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Opans: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2023
walefresh3:
I'm from Delta... I go boo even e papa

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Opans: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2023
Ballmer:

hahaha deny u did not vote d calamity

Only a low iq yoruba Muslim will hate obi lyk that. Expired brain cells.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Ballmer: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Never voted in Nigeria election but yes my support goes out to Tinubu because he remains the best between Peter Obi n atfhiefku. Whatever mandate am standing on I will be long blessed before you n you will long buried before any negative impact touches me. That's how I roll, I do not roll with ipob pigs in the mud.

owem19:
You no vote tinubu now, I smell lies.man up keep standing on the mandate soon e go reach your turn

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Tochitee(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Gadafii:
I can wager 50k you so t have 10k to spare

Your region that have been lamenting off hardship since tilinbu took over

If you even have the 10k, I advise you use it to buy groceries before hunger finish you

Once again, no be everybody wey ippse tilinbu be ipob, don’t be an unfortunate miscreant

My problem with you lying ibos is that you always think you can fool people. Everywhere I have been too,it has always been the ibos gnashing their teeth that their God' Tinubu has been causing poverty for them since their birth. How you turn around to say all Tinubu supporters are the one complaining is still beyond human reasoning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Couldntfigurean: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2023
They suppose stone the bald headed idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Blitzking: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2023
These guys dont care if they ar booed aslong as they keep balling.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by RomanGreen: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2023
Pristine664:
Those unfortunate souls that booed Seyi wish to be like him.

Jealous bunch.
Not jealous, we both know what would have happened if Peter Obi graced that occasion. Your druggie and team are no match for PO. Deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by LikeAking: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Allow Seyi Tinubu breath.
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Goodnewsforlife: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2023
Ngozi123:

u igbos are just pained

Nothing much

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Goodnewsforlife: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2023
RomanGreen:

Not jealous, we both know what would have happened if Peter Obi graced that occasion. Your druggie and team are no match for PO. Deal with it
typical igbo delusion

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by RomanGreen: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
typical igbo delusion

I don't do bigotry, the elite you defend don't do bigotry wen they want to loot your resources. Stay here and defend them while they gather in Abuja to loot your today and tomorrow. When you have a superior argument, I will engage you appropriately
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by CrossRhodes: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2023
walefresh3:
So all the people in that hall, none are yorubas?
Which means Lagos is no man's land truly.
Thanks for confirming that
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by Chiefpriestt: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2023
walefresh3:
Zombie... Surfering and smiling
Re: Why Nigerians Boo Seyi Tinubu At The Experience by CHRISTFUCKER: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Seyi , typical prodigal son wasting his life with yt strippers and Indecency subs
One day I'll talk about how DSS agents goes at extreme lengths to hide his illicit activities

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asagba Of Asaba: I Am A Proud Igbo Son / . / Pictorial Transformation Of Agbor Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.