Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,670 members, 7,959,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu (5921 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by OddsDoc(f): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
The presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has assured Nigerians of his sound health and corruption-free status, saying Nigerians should, rather, worry about the 76-year-old candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Tinubu, in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja by the Director, Media and Publicity of his Presidential Campaign Council, PCC, Mr Bayo Onanuga, said Atiku must come clean on issues regarding his health and corruption allegations.

“It is time for Atiku Abubakar, the 76-year-old presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to come clean over two issues clouding his campaign: his health status and his scandalous confession of how he colluded with his former boss, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, to fleece the Nigerian treasury, using the special purpose vehicles after he became Vice-President in 1999,” said Tinubu.

He said Atiku ought to have stepped down from the race that he is bound to lose again, “following the release of his audio clip, in which he provides a vivid explanation of the modus operandi of his legendary corruption.”

Tinubu noted that so far, there has been no notable response from Atiku’s camp about the disturbing revelation, except for a futile attempt to disown the whistle-blower, Michael Achimugu, a media consultant to Atiku.

However, a campaign spokesperson for the former vice president, Senator Dino Melaye, had immediately dismissed Achimugu’s allegations and accused him of working with “Bourdillon”, a reference to Tinubu’s signature Lagos residence.

“What sort of media aide is he? Where is his appointment letter? Let him tell us about one publication he made on behalf of Atiku Abubakar.

“I don’t talk to these small ‘419 yahoo’ boys. He is only looking for attention after collecting money from Bourdillon. He should get out so we can focus on more serious matters,” Melaye had said.

Tinubu, however, noted that Nigerians are appalled that Atiku and PDP are so shameless that they have shrugged off the bombshell.

“We implore Nigerians, however, to hold Atiku to account over the shocking revelation by rejecting him at the polls in February,” he stated.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/worry-about-atikus-health-credibility-not-me-tinubu-tells-nigerians/amp/

8 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Timatayo1: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shameless party call apc and shameless candidate call Tinubu

16 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Bigredmachine: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Somebody that is licking microphone like ice cream is not normal let alone well... Only people born to suffer... Will not worry about Tinubu... As for me and my household we are 100% worried... How about you?

26 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu dey kampe. Asiwaju is the incoming president. On his mandate we stand gidigba. Aswear no shaking.

7 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu dey kampe. Asiwaju is the incoming president. On his mandate we stand gidigba. Aswear no shaking.

Please can we just stand on his manhood instead undecided
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Se you fit wish your life to be like watin APC turn dis Country into undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Please can we just stand on his manhood instead undecided
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Se you fit wish your life to be like watin APC turn dis Country into undecided
I guess you are a kid who cannot differentiate between your left and right hands.

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by everythinggirly(f): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
This man needs a medical checkup.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Betanaija42moro: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why will people be so convenient with hardship? I keep asking myself this question.

APC is a disaster.

I voted APC in 2015, but when I look back and see how worst things have gotten now, I feel like weeping.

Is obvious they have no plan for this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
duro4chang:
I guess you are a kid who cannot differentiate between your left and right hands.

I don't guess, I am sure you are a small boy who does not know what it is to hustle in Nigeria ever since this evil APC disaster enter power.
APC MUST GO,when a govt fails in her most important job which is SECURITY, sensible majured minded people do not give excuses or debate for them to stay. Do you understand boy !!undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by JAMO84: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
You see this election coming up next month, Tinubu has already won it Insha Allah. The campaign we are doing now is for his 2027 re election by the special grace of God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by jowhyte(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2023
With shameless supporters

Timatayo1:
Shameless party call apc and shameless candidate call Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by slivertongue: 12:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Says a packaged fraud

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Agbadocassava: 5:36am On Jan 12, 2023
slivertongue:
Says a packaged fraud

Tinubu is more healthier than Atiku

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Taich(m): 5:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Okay. Mr Bayo please ask your Principal to come clean on his drug related past. His lack of academic records, the discrepancies in his age records, his genealogy are all enmeshed in scandal or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by RichDad1(m): 5:38am On Jan 12, 2023
APC should leave those loser called PDP and their minions. They know only way to stay relevant is by attacking the party.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by tk4radi: 5:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Ok oo
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by ZUBY77(m): 5:38am On Jan 12, 2023
2 dead horses trading insults

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Ozinlex: 5:39am On Jan 12, 2023
The spokeperson of the most corrupt and useless candidate has spoken!...

Obidatti for sure, PDAPC can go and die!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by gracealonev: 5:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu should be afraid of people like Bayo Onanuga. Na so dem kill Umaru Yaradua, hailing him as sound and healthy.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 12, 2023
Good response!

Atiku just anxious to sell what is left of Nigeria
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Nairalander248: 5:43am On Jan 12, 2023
It's time to retire APC and PDP Presidential Candidates

Osibanjo would have been perfect for APC but God knew the plans for His people

Wike would have been the best for PDP, but God knew the plans He has for Nigerians

I had to put my Japa plans on hold till after Election, If Peter Obi wins, I will stay back and build Nigeria with him, If other guys wins, then Na to Japa without looking back, because they no get plans for young guys like us.

Whatsoever the outcome, I wish Nigerians luck !

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 5:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Why will people be so convenient with hardship? I keep asking myself this question.

APC is a disaster.

I voted APC in 2015, but when I look back and see how worst things have gotten now, I feel like weeping.

Do you need a bucket for your tears?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by leisuretym: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2023
Are my friends not entitled to be rich ? - ATIKU

I believe some Arabs men in Dubai are the ones funding Atiku election, vote that man as see him ruling Nigeria from Dubai
The man is desperate more than Desperado

What has he done for Adamawa and Cameroon people?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Darkjudge24: 5:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

APC is a disaster.

well that's ur opinion but let me assure u one thing, no government can bring down cost of living even in the advance countries prices of commodities have skyrocket so if u think one candidate is going to make things cheap then u are in for a long ride, what i think we need are good infrastructure improve security and policies that will enable investors to invest and diversification from oil to agriculture, APC have laid the foundation, all that is needed is somebody to continue. BAT is going to do that
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by kennyz247(m): 6:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu life spam don enter red already,he can kwai any moment from now
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Naijagoodman: 6:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Bayo Onanuga again
This guy wants Nigeria to collapse. Tinubu needs to be taken to old people's homes

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by Invest4growth: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2023
These politicians are just not serious. First Atiku said Buhari has distanced himself from Tinubu by not campaigning for him. All of a sudden Buhari started attending campaigns. Now it is credibility and health issues on the hitherto two major patties. They should tell us what they are bringing to the table not abuses and SPVs.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by backtovillage: 6:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Atiku no longer stay in Nigeria.
He is always out of the country for treatment
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 6:34am On Jan 12, 2023
H
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by respect80(m): 6:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Fake party
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by ENGINEERG(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2023
If you like suffering, may your generation suffer too

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Worry About Atiku’s Health, Credibility Not Tinubu by everythinggirly(f): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2023
This man is selfish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Gates: Is He The Biblical Beast (666)? / Dangote To Receive ‘pride Of Africa Award’ / THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.